• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Insufflating 6 - 8 mg Hydromorphone.

rc3mil

Bluelighter
I usually take 30 mg Hydrocodone orally.
How much Dilaudid should I take nasally for a similar buzz?

You won't get a "similar buzz" from them IME. Hydro has its own unique buzz when it comes to opiates.

Also, if your not opposed to it you'd be best off plugging these because the BA is much higher. If you are going to snort it start with about 2mg and work your way up slowly until you're where you want to be.

30mg hydrocodone isn't too high of a dose so start small and work up if you need more. Snorting works just fine with hydromorphone, i would start with 2mg and see how you feel. You can always snort another 2mg if need be, You'll know fairly fast if 2mg is enough.

Last night I snorted 2 mg and felt a slight buzz effect. But nothing substantial. Should I go ahead and start with 4 mg?

You won't get a "similar buzz" from them IME. Hydro has its own unique buzz when it comes to opiates.

Bullshit.

Dilaudid is very reminiscent of hydrocodone....

4mgs of hydromorphone will feel similar to 30-40mgs of hydrocodone, but it will last about half as long as hydrocodone.....

Dilaudid is a very nice opiate, my favorite opiate hands down...

well i'd snort 4mg, wait about 20-30 mins then snort the rest if your not feeling it.

And hydrocodone is metabolised into Hydromorphone in the liver...so technically hydrocodone is a pro-drug for dilaudid, like codeine is a prodrug for morphine.

IME those things dont give a buzz snorting them or even taking them.. im a avid user tho.. only way i can get a buzz off of that stuff is IV. its prob the best rush out there on pills i think.

Thanks guys. Well I ended up taking the whole 8 mg nasally on the 5th. I made 8 lines of 1 mg each and did the first 4 mg with a 5 minute interval between lines. 30 minutes after the last line i did another 2 mg. Then 30 minutes after that I did the last 2 mg making the total dose 8 mg. I felt good. Was different that the hydrocodone though. Less euphoric and less nodding. Maybe I needed to do more.

Is this the best way to do it? Or next time should I just snort the full 8 mg at once?

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Well I ended up taking the whole 8 mg nasally on the 5th. I made 8 lines of 8 mg each and did the first 4 mg with a 5 minute interval between lines. 30 minutes after the last line i did another 2 mg. Then 30 minutes after that I did the last 2 mg making the total dose 8 mg. I felt good. Was different that the hydrocodone though. Less euphoric and less nodding. Maybe I needed to do more.

Is this the best way to do it? Or next time should I just snort the full 8 mg at once?

Thats strange...I think Hydrocodone has more of a "rush" but that Hydromorphone has wayyy more euphoria....they are like father and son as Hydrocodone metabolizes into Hydromorphone which is part of the effect of Hydrocodone. 8mg of oral Hydromorph is like 32mg of Hydrocodone so you should have felt it for sure...

EDIT: Its possible you snorted it but you didn't get all of it in your system. I know on the rare occasion when I would snort a roxicodone that would happen.

Last edited: