• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

cheratussin ac syrup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^the problem we have is that he is not asking a question but instead is trying to give advice to someone who asked three years ago.

^the problem we have is that he is not asking a question but instead is trying to give advice to someone who asked three years ago.
Yes, maybe he had something important to say-obviously- on the issue and got it out as he did, but someone who is looking for what he just suggested, regardless how old the question was may find that answer of relevance to him and meaning...today regardless if it was 3 years ago!
(I must add though, it was a little funny in another respect, it is like talking with the dead)!

<SNIP> {unknown}

this shit needs to be deleted..2 YEARS AGO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unapproved an off-topic post.

Generally, I guess it depends on the mod and how they respond to bumped threads. I personally don't care if a thread gets bumped, as long as it has substance (like if they have a question, etc). Bumping a thread to say "WOW! Thats cool!" or "yeah, I wouldn't do that." rubs me the wrong way. Yes, we do ask you to use the search engine. If you find a thread that is 6 years old, and you have a new question on something, go ahead and post. That is the purpose of a forum.

Codeine cough syrup is good for when you're coming down and don't want to feel like utter hell.

I wouldn't say it gets you high, but that's for you to decide.

I get this shit quite often and find it as good as prometh/codiene. There is no pseudo in my ac preparation, just some codiene and guaif.. I never had any problems with it.

:)
cherratus.jpg

weak weak shit is all i have to say

weaker then codiene n prometh ( i dunno the concentration maybe it is equal dosage wise but it def always felt weaker) and def quite a bit weaker then tussionex

EDIT: Woops didnt realize this thread was years old

Last edited:
Codeine is a great buzz, what are you guys talking about?

So what if some people enjoy weaker painkillers, not everyone wants to be totally apathetic and fucked up feeling :p

10mg codeine per 5ml codeine?

Not to rub it in but here (Australia) we get Rikodeine which is 10mg Dihydrocodeine per 5ml and dihydrocodeine is twice as strong as codeine.

So our OTC cough medicine is 4 times as strong as this stuff. :\

I just called the walgreens here in Enterprise, Alabama and hey said it is not OTC. So will I waste my time calling other pharmacies?

Big deal its two years old...it helped me out.. You guys are letting something minute bother you...that's your bad..

Big deal its two years old...it helped me out.. You guys are letting something minute bother you...that's your bad..

Welcome to BL!

Its not good practice to bump (make a new post in) reaaaally old threads like this one, especially if you don't have something meaningful to contribute to it.

Considering whatever post you're responding to was made nearly a year or more ago, I seriously doubt anyone will see it.

Check out the forum guidelines and standards linked in my signature line below, they explain a lot about how to post in this forum.

Closed. We've established that it's weak and not very recreational.

Status
Not open for further replies.