• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long do you have to be off Methadone to get Euphoria on Oxycodone

Status
Not open for further replies.

dntcheckthtbxdoc

Bluelighter
I was wondering if you take methadone off and on for pain management say 2-4 10mg pills every other 2 days or so.....I noticed the oxycodone doesnt seem to give the pleasure as it did before the methadone. I did read that methadone can block the euphoria from other opiods if ou take enough, anyways i dont take mass and have cut back i am told to take 8-10mg pills a day and noticed ti took away the oxy fun big time. does anyone know how long it should take to get high on oxy again? Do i have to wait til i withdrawl fro mthe methadone or.....? any good answers are greatly appreciated .....Thnkx

Does methadone block opiods euphoric effects as bad as suboxone or does it just make your tolerance unbelievable cause i have to go bonkers with oxycodonne now to even ge off half way these days....?

forever. EVEN when I was as low as 30mgs a day I STILL couldn't get high on mmt unless I dosed as well and then did 4 or 5 bags...and without a dose I could take 500mgs morphine and then some and be OK but uncomfortable...8):|

forever. EVEN when I was as low as 30mgs a day I STILL couldn't get high on mmt unless I dosed as well and then did 4 or 5 bags...and without a dose I could take 500mgs morphine and then some and be OK but uncomfortable...8):|

Thanks for a reply, Hey are you saying to get a good high you had to take your methadone dose and do more than your average of H bags? how much is 4 to 5 bags im used to different terms like halfs and g's, lol...? What i really would want to know is would my dope last longer if i did my mehtadone with it or would last just waste my dones and lesss my overall H high? Thanks

^^

I think it will depend on how much methadone you're taking.

For example:

If I was completely sober, with no tolerance, and did one bag of dope, with say 20mg's methadone.. It would probably synergize fairly well, and probably last a long time.. Though the methadone would certainly outlast the dope.

However, if I did a bag of dope with oh, 40mg methadone or more.. I would barely feel the dope, and just be fucked up off the methadone for awhile.

That's just from my experience though. I hate methadone, bleck.

at 40mg methadone blocks all your opiate receptors (i think) and has a hell of a long ass half life... so try taking 20mg and waiting 2-3 days then do the oxy

k cool....i have been on meth and oxy for awhile but the methadone is not all the time is any way that i wouldnt withdrawl from the methadone or am i gonna feel it if i stop everything all together?

if i wait 5 days say and take no methadone and start to wd off the m.done should the oxy then fuck me up? i just need a game plan for next month to obtain a decent buzz off the oxys thanks everyone

My methadone doc who's been running 2 methadone clinics for 20 years now told me that methadone usually blocks the effects of other opiates/opioids at 80-120mg for most people and that there are some rare exceptions.

My methadone doc who's been running 2 methadone clinics for 20 years now told me that methadone usually blocks the effects of other opiates/opioids at 80-120mg for most people and that there are some rare exceptions.

I was told at 80mg

guys i have question i am on methadone and i take very little i am supposed to take 80mg a day but.....I take very little like 20-30mgs one day then i can wait like 3 days or more to take more i dont take it all the time am i gonna go through with drawls if i don't touch it anymore at all? I just really want to know whats the best way to get f***ed up on Oxy again. I do like the methadone cause i havent had a oxy withdrawl in forever., but i just would love to stop them and get all messed up on oxy again ...ya i do have a tolerance on oxy but the methadone is fucking it all up forsure. Can i wait til i withdrawl from the meth then when i get tore up on the oxy? I have no idea if i will even with drawl from the meth do i do it enough? Please anyone give me some pointers on gettin away from the meth and gettin tore up from the Oxy. Thanks

Wait until you feel withdrawals from the Methadone. Giving it 3 days and you should be able to go back to the Oxy and get fucked up although remember that the Methadone will have increased your opiate tolerance.

K'd-OUT-in-AZ, Thanks budy hey whats the average wait to lower they ol' tolerance any idea? The funny thing is i have never flet a withdrawl from methadone and i really really really try to not take it much due to it messing w/ tolerance and it wasting precious synthetic Heroin....It is pretty much china white right?...Thanks

More than likely methadone has also raised your tolerance considerably. 80mg of oral methadone is roughly equal to 200mg of oral oxycodone.

When you go into W/D you know you have another day or two.

Please don't do it too early... :( God bless you... (If he exist.)

K'd-OUT-in-AZ, Thanks budy hey whats the average wait to lower they ol' tolerance any idea? The funny thing is i have never flet a withdrawl from methadone and i really really really try to not take it much due to it messing w/ tolerance and it wasting precious synthetic Heroin....It is pretty much china white right?...Thanks

To lower your tolerance from Methadone...about 5 days, depending upon how long and much you use. Thats what I'd have to say. I couldn't say how long it would take to "completely" lower your tolerance.

Methadone isn't china white. China white can refer to either Fentanyl or very pure white powder heroin. The effects of Methadone and china white are very different. BTW, synthetic heroin often refers to Fentanyl on the streets.

Last edited:
To lower your tolerance from Methadone...about 5 days, depending upon how long and much you use. Thats what I'd have to say. I couldn't say how long it would take to "completely" lower your tolerance.

Methadone isn't china white. China white can refer to either Fentanyl or very pure white powder heroin. The effects of Methadone and china white are very different. BTW, synthetic heroin often refers to Fentanyl on the streets.

I meant oxycodone its like pure heroin supposedly right? I heard china white the pure heroin not the stuff cut with fent. is morphine and codeine free...so is oxy so ...?

Status
Not open for further replies.