• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

oxymorphone 15 mg g76

Raginrondo

Greenlighter
Hey i just got a couple of these opana 15's the pill says g76. I was wondering if theres anything i need to do to prep it for iv other than the usual. I know with some of the 15's you have to use rubbing alcohol but i can't find anything online about these. Your help would be greatly appreciated

Same as other IR opanas. But you shouldn't shoot pills, it's very harmful.

Crush, add water, triple filter, solution should be crystal clear.

INJECTING PILLS OF ANY KIND IS DANGEROUS

Pill identifier says they are Oxymorphone hydrochloride extended-release 15 mg. Being the impatient person i am i assumed it would be the same as the other 15's and did the iso extraction, and it worked just fine. Also, i couldn't agree more that injecting pills is dangerous. I really need to invest in some micron filters but id have to get them sent to my house and i usually work during the day so my parents would find them and be like wtf is this.

Yes, it is ER but it isn't Opana so i don't think the iso was necessary, it's probably safer that way though. Sorry about that I thought they were IR. Im pretty sure they crush up and mix like IR's though.. i could be wrong. Hey if the extraction worked then that's good.

Does anybody know if they can simply just be dissolved in water with no iso extraction required? Because if i don't have to do it i would prefer not to.

They are a cheaper version, made by Impax. I thought that Opana had a patent on the TIMERx-N shit, which im guessing could mean that the newer generic version of Oxymorph ER don't use it. I'm really not sure though. The fact that they are cheaper suggest that may be true also. I really don't know though. You could always crush up a pill, take a really tiny line and put a drop of water on it and you should be able to tell if it's gonna gel or not. That's probably what I would do.

I still insist that IVing pills is a bad idea.

Thanks man thats a good idea, and i can't insist anymore how much i agree with you that iving pill is bad. It is what it is though, iving in general is a bad idea.

Update: I broke off a little piece crushed it up and added water to it and it did in fact gel up. So the iso extraction is 100% necessary. But thanks for actually responding to my post nobody else seemed to have anything to add to the topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, sorry you had to waste a piece. You can always just let it dry and throw it through the next round. THe iso is a bitch, i know.

It was a really tiny chunk, no big really the knowledge i gained from it was worth the little chunk, and yeah your right i can just let it dry so nothing wasted really in the end. Yeah it's annoying especially when your hurting and just wanna get high, thank god that wasn't the case tonight.

I just started getting this version last month. Before I was getting the generic version with the crescent moon on one side. Anyway I don't iv but do insuffalate when in extreme back and hip pain. I have never noticed this new generic to gel up or get all gummy in my nasal cavity but that's just what I've noticed. I guess could be different when adding actual water to the powder. Just a little queston if you are breaking the powder down in iso alcohol are you actually shooting that shit in ur veins omg wtf!!??

either my tolerance is way bigger than a year ago or these new generics are not as good as the stop signs. they definitely don't have that nice taste or drip either. its not harsh but it has like a chemical lawn fertilizer smell/taste. i liked the way the old ones tasted

Closed as this is a bump of an old thread with nothing new significantly added. If you wish to discuss a similar topic further feel free to start a new thread. PM any questions.

Reopened upon review...

For the record, you do not want to shoot up the newer Opana ER type pills that gel up!! There are posts on here about people who did it and they had lumps under their skin and basically regreted the whole deal. That stuff does not mix with blood, seriously. Also, I noticed the OP posted his question awhile ago, so I'm wondering if he did it or not and if he had any problems??

Just a little queston if you are breaking the powder down in iso alcohol are you actually shooting that shit in ur veins omg wtf!!??

no no no you dont put the isopropyl into your vein... you evaporate it and your left with a film om the spoon to add water too and that's the medicine.

there's a certain type of oxymorphone er that are like uncrushable, i think its the E15s. you have to cook the pill dry... horrible for your veins...

Thanks for clearing that though I don't bang I was just curious. The company Global Pharmaceutical is making generics in the old formula and they break down for imsuffalation very well. The mgs for these go all the way to 40 mgs er

For the record, you do not want to shoot up the newer Opana ER type pills that gel up!! There are posts on here about people who did it and they had lumps under their skin and basically regreted the whole deal. That stuff does not mix with blood, seriously. Also, I noticed the OP posted his question awhile ago, so I'm wondering if he did it or not and if he had any problems??

sorry to bump this thread since its been so long, but i was the original poster and just wanted to say there was no complications. Actually just iv'ed another tonight using the same process.

Hey raginrondo, there's an oxymorphone thread in OD we could use your expertise in if you got the time.

Can you link to the ISO tech thread? I believe I tried this a while back and was left with the film, but once water was added it turned right back to a thin slime...

Ok I'm a newbie so I'm curious if I iso extract the g 76 like I'm gonna iv it can I just throw that into a nasal sprayer and have Opana nasal spray?