• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

"laced" marijuana report

omg. that explains a hell of a lot. that sounds exactly like something i smoked in nyc. a few years ago i was in nyc and my cousin had me smoke some WEIRD weed she bought from a friend who lived there. it had me hallucinating. it was bad. unfortunately i didn't get a chance to see what the weed looked like before she rolled the joint. i've smoked enough weed in my day to know the good from the bad, and i've never smoked anything like that since. to this day i was afraid she had put meth or something in it. i really, really fucking hope it wasn't meth. i dunno, for some reason i've never really liked any of the weed i've had in ny... but whatever, i'm just trying to pitch in my own two cents lol

I have no Idea if this thread is still active but I came across it while researching my own problems and had to post. I could be very very wrong but it sounds like you're smoking moldy weed. Not terribly molded, but just a little bit, enough to where it could still be sold.

Last year in the UK I came across weed that was (provided it wasn't under, or damp)

Moldy
Covered in sugar water
This shit that people are describing here (white shit covering it)
Weed when smoked the ASH WOULD BE HARD (...wtf)
Weed mixed with kitchen herbs

I'm just relieved none of this shit had glass in it. I saw a vid of someone in London (I think, down south England anyway) who had smoked this 'glassweed' and the sound of just him breathing afterwards sounded horrific.

You guys should count yourself lucky, when I was just getting into smoke at 13/14 we were buying SOAPBAR (I refuse the shit now) with bits of plastic in it from shopping bags etc, or it would reek of petrol, or it had been microwaved or have some other terrible addition and this was quite common! In fairness, the soap I've seen since then is way cleaner but its still godawful.

You Canadian/Americans have no idea how good you have it!

thats bullshit iv boughten laced weed knowingly, unknowingly,and laced it myself for my own smoking pleasure (when i did drugs).......unknowingly=meth shards all over the bud,even on the stem,when u touched it,it would go to dust just like any dry weed,but after if u look at ur fingers,ul see glass lookin pieces ,and this pot would make u want more and more,and it tasted disgusting,my whole city (moosejaw saskatchewan canada) was talkin about this shit,i took it down to the headshop and they were like 'duhhh this is laced', knowingly=weed laced with coke,and lacing it myself=coke,hash,ontop of weed/making oil bubble in a spoon and dipping the chunk in.... belive what u want,u will anyway,thers laced weed out there kiddies,and 99 percent of the time,its not laced with somthing recreational,or addictive,its laced with chemicals to make it weigh more on that little contraption known as a scale.

sound's alot like the shit i hit up a couple of weeks ago, it hurt when i flexed my gut and bent my body, im pretty fit too, and for the first time ever i thrown up when i woke up...

the best sighn of laced weed,is the plant matter ,wont go to ash,well it does, just not a grey ash,i konw theres a difference between smoking ur weed to nothing and smoking the essentials,but if you try to make ur weed go to grey ash,and it cant,like no matter what,it has some impuritys in it,which therefor makes it laced,becuase if it was natural mary jane,it would smoke to nothing,and ul be able to see any stem that snuck in there,in the ash,if it goes completly rock hard,you have urself a problem forshure,a good way to test this out is by using a vapourizer too,if you have a vapourizer,than u konw what thc tastes like,hands down,ul taste that crap in ur jane more quick than you can possibly imagine

This is BS. I consider myself an average pot head and when it comes to "laced" weed, I can tell you that it's obvious from the get go whether or not your weed is laced. Now there was such a thing as opiated thai stick...very popular back in the 80's. Not sure what it was...but it was good. I have a feeling that it was aptly named because of it's effects and was such..just some really dark brown weed not laced at all.

Last edited:
i think ive had some bud like that because the only time i used 2 get stabbing pains wwas in my chest when i used 2 do speed but i havent done it in ages but recently when i smoked weed from a certain dealer i always got a more fucked high then usuall and got stabbing pains and ever since no other weed seems as potent anymore:\

im about an hour away from the bay in cali, and from what ive read on here im positive ive come across some of this bud. it had a very unnatural appearance to it and was covered in tiny crystals exactaly like frostymcfailure described. it was harsh to smoke, produced dark glossy black, crunchy ashes and a high that was very heavy and unpleasant. i had trouble sleeping that night and the next.

i used about an ounce of it to make butter by boiling it in water and butter. it turned the water a dark brown/purple color(it was supposedly purps) and the bud i strained out in the cheesecloth was green. im wondering if the buds werent colored with some sort of artificial coloring as well as being cut with some sort of grit/crystals.

The biggest give away is the smell. it didnt smell like purps or even dank for that matter.. smelled like a cross between grass/OD and mildew. also the crystals will sparkle like glass or something other than trichs.

im about an hour away from the bay in cali, and from what ive read on here im positive ive come across some of this bud. it had a very unnatural appearance to it and was covered in tiny crystals exactaly like frostymcfailure described. it was harsh to smoke, produced dark glossy black, crunchy ashes and a high that was very heavy and unpleasant. i had trouble sleeping that night and the next.

i used about an ounce of it to make butter by boiling it in water and butter. it turned the water a dark brown/purple color(it was supposedly purps) and the bud i strained out in the cheesecloth was green. im wondering if the buds werent colored with some sort of artificial coloring as well as being cut with some sort of grit/crystals.

The biggest give away is the smell. it didnt smell like purps or even dank for that matter.. smelled like a cross between grass/OD and mildew. also the crystals will sparkle like glass or something other than trichs.

thank you, in fact, that bud came from cali likely the bay area. I didnt know about the funk factor on the boiling water method(props to u for using it btw). One of the hardest to describe. im really suspecting JWH-0##

While marijuana lacings are very incredibly rare, PCP is a possibility.

I am skeptical, though.

not rare at all. it happens A LOT in the "hoods", its called "gettin wet" or "dippin".
a lot more common to sell joints/blunts pre-dipped in the pcp though.

in places like Romania, its hard to get actual bud (yes full buds) that hasnt been dipped in pcp

not rare at all. it happens A LOT in the "hoods", its called "gettin wet" or "dippin".
a lot more common to sell joints/blunts pre-dipped in the pcp though.

in places like Romania, its hard to get actual bud (yes full buds) that hasnt been dipped in pcp

Well yes, but I believed those are advertised and openly in PCP. I meant someone intentionally 'lacing' the weed so that they would unintentionally consume PCP against their wishes being rare.