• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos i want to shoot my kpins

Status
Not open for further replies.

hedon

Bluelighter
whats the real story with iv klonoping....ive heard this and that and this and that....i'm bout to just try it myself but dont want it if its guna fuck my day up...also where do u get these micron filteres i keep hearing about? how much are they? i just use cotton...

Thats shits not water soluble u cant shoot it. Any shit u pull up isnt gonna b kpin. Eat that shit!

Kpins are not water soluable, and it will burn like a motherfucker. Sorry but shooting kpins is a no-no.

Yea, you might be ale to do it if you dissolve it another substance....I know there was a thread started by captainheroin about the solubility of different benzos in water and someone posted a link to a medical journal listing all the liquids different benzos were soluble in.

I personally tried IV'ing 15 mg's of temazepam(not the gell ones)(and I know it was stupid, I had my reasons to do it even though I knew it was rediculous)....and it didnt do ANYTHING.
Basically wasted temazepam....

^^^
thats interesting I had heard good things about IV temazepam.

well, I heard that it works with the old "gellies" of temaz they use to make but it was still dangerous and caused alot of limbs to be lost.

Im pretty sure its not worth trying with water at all...i did it and didnt get the effects...probably cuz it wont dissolve in water therefore it wont be able to reach your brain and attach to the receptors.

you would need propylene glycol instead of water to break down the clonazepam and would need to shoot 70/30 60/40 PG/h2O

Yep you need propylene glycol and some near-pure ethanol, and a lot of sterile water. Unless you are a pharmacist I'd say just eat them.

whats the real story with iv klonoping....ive heard this and that and this and that....i'm bout to just try it myself but dont want it if its guna fuck my day up...

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=489494

1mg of Clonazepam is going to need more than 10 mL to dissolve properly. Factor in that, and the inactive ingredients, and it makes it worthless for IVing.

The real story is, clonazepam is not a drug worth IVing, and attempts to do so with less than 10mL of water (and no other solvents) is going to leave most of your clonazepam in the spoon.

also where do u get these micron filteres i keep hearing about? how much are they? i just use cotton...

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=481622

Yea, you might be ale to do it if you dissolve it another substance....I know there was a thread started by captainheroin about the solubility of different benzos in water and someone posted a link to a medical journal listing all the liquids different benzos were soluble in.

I personally tried IV'ing 15 mg's of temazepam(not the gell ones)(and I know it was stupid, I had my reasons to do it even though I knew it was rediculous)....and it didnt do ANYTHING.
Basically wasted temazepam....

Yeah, 15mg of temazepam would require 91.5 mL of water (without other solvents) to dissolve properly.

The line for needle fixation must be drawn somewhere. The oral bio-availability for klonopin is very high as it is. Just eat it.

There are pills that can be shot somewhat safely and effectively with a micron filter. Klonopin is NOT one of them.

The line for needle fixation must be drawn somewhere. The oral bio-availability for klonopin is very high as it is. Just eat it.

There are pills that can be shot somewhat safely and effectively with a micron filter. Klonopin is NOT one of them.

It's important to include the reasons why it's not safe when explaining this to people. However thank you for your sentiment that clonazepam is not IV worthy.

Even if you were to micron filter and use enough water, unless you managed to use other solvents in order to reduce the amount of water you'd have to use, then the vast volume of water is dangerous to inject.

Why?

You will likely need a large gauge luer lock needle and a big volume syringe. When you register, the blood in the huge honking syringe can clot (due to the sheer time it takes to inject such a large volume of liquid), and when you inject the clotted blood it can cause a stroke.

This very thing happened to a bluelighter from France, so please be careful when injecting vast quantities of liquid.

i have some benzyl benzoate form when i usedto juice and had crashed gear.

can i use that to dissolve benzos like xanax and kpin and can i IV that stuff??

Can you type that a little more clearly so I can better answer your question?

whats "juice" and "crashed gear"???

juice is anabolic steroids. juice is also referredto as "gear." when your gear "crashes" is means the steroid is coming out of the solution.i had to ad some benzyl benzoate and heat it to get the testosterone peices back into the oil solution.

however, anabolic steroids are oil based and injected intramuscularly. im not sure what benzyl benoate is and if it can be used IV, but i was told to use ot for my "crashed" anabolics.

You still need to micron filter pills to be able to IV them, it's not safe with all the fillers in most pills to not use a micron filter.

I'm not sure if this solvent you're talking about is going to work either, as I have tried to look up benzo's solubilities in other solvents and haven't been successful.

whats the real story with iv klonoping....ive heard this and that and this and that....i'm bout to just try it myself but dont want it if its guna fuck my day up...also where do u get these micron filteres i keep hearing about? how much are they? i just use cotton...

That's dumb. Sorry, but it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.