• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Method for snorting/IV OP OxyContin

RurikK

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, I posted this method on Topix, and I figured I would post it in a few other places.
I discovered this a while ago, and I wanted to share it with everyone. :)

EDIT::
EVERYONE REMEMBER!!
This is HARM REDUCTION!
This guide is for the purpose of removing the gel compound to make it a little safer to use.
BUT, When using this method for IV, remember, there is always a little gel left, even though it works.
So it DOES WORK YES, but I don't recommend it because you never know what long term damage your doing.
So just please be careful.
Always use sterile equipment when IV'ing... just... be safe darn-it!

GENERAL TOOLS REQUIRED FOR BOTH:

Tool 1.) A tool for grinding the OP tablets into fine powder such as a Dremel or Pedi-Paws..
-- A sandpaper or hand file will work, but it will take much longer.
-- But, do not use a PedEgg or Cheese grater, as the holes are too far apart and there will still be some chunks.
Tool 2.) Microwave with window that you can see through pretty well.
-- It's important you can see inside the microwave as it cooks, as you must watch the Oxy cook the WHOLE time.
Tool 3.) A refrigerator or freezer for cooling final product
Tool 4.) A ceramic or glass plate to cook the OP OxyContin on
-- Also important, Ceramic cooks slower - Glass is faster.
-- BEGINNERS: I recommend using a ceramic at first, until you get good enough to use glass and cook fast.

-- This will not make your kitchen/house smell like chemicals or anything, any smell is a sweet Oxy-like smell that goes away immediately --

Method for Snorting OP OxyContin Tablets:

STEP 1: Grind pill into FINE powder with grinding tool (Note: Tool 1)

STEP 2: Put onto a microwave-safe plate (Note: Tool 4) and spread the powder out. Don't spread it too much, but don't leave it in a mound or pile.

STEP 3: Microwave for:
Ceramic: 6 to 10 minutes
Glass: 4 - 7 minutes
-- WATCH THE PLATE THE WHOLE TIME, DON'T TAKE YOUR EYES OFF FOR LONGER THAN A SECOND OR IT COULD BURN!
-- Cooking time varies. Depending on type of plate and microwave.
-- Glass cooks faster, but beginners should use ceramic.

STEP 4: As soon as you see the OxyContin starting to turn a golden-brown color, turn off the microwave.
-- Almost ALL of the powder must be golden-brown; I mean if there are a FEW white flakes left, your OK.:)

STEP 5: Now, place into your freezer or refrigerator* for:
-- Freezer: 7 - 12 minutes
-- Refrigerator: 18 - 25 minutes depending how cold it is inside
-- Freezer FOR IV: 5 - 7 minutes
--*I REALLY recommend using a freezer, it works faster. BUT, a fridge may take longer, but produce less condensation on the plate.
-- Matter of opinion I guess, or if you don't have a freezer..:p

STEP 6: Carefully pull the plate out of the freezer and place onto the counter.
STEP 7: NOW, Check the plate for condensation. If the plate is wet, CAREFULLY use a paper towel and dry it around WITHOUT wiping the Oxy.
-- PLEASE be careful when drying the plate. Dry it well, but at the same time, be careful,
-- not to wipe any of the Oxycontin.

Step 8: Now, using a razor blade or a flat(ish) knife, CAREFULLY scrape the crusted brown OxyContin up.
-- IF INJECTING/BANGING/IV: AFTER SCRAPING, READ BELOW STARTING AT IV STEP 1!!!
-- IF SNORTING, FOLLOW THE REST OF THESE SNORTING STEPS...

Step 9: Now, you will NOT be able to get it back into a fine powder, BUT, using the razor or knife, carefully chop up the Oxy as BEST you can.
-- You will most likely get it into small or even tiny chunks.
-- Now it will be perfectly sortable.
-- You can even TASTE a little bit, to see that it does NOT gel up in mouth or nose.:-{D

Step 10: Put into lines. I recommend an EQUAL amount for each nostril, but it's up too you.
Step 11: Blow your nose REALLY well, and then dry your sinuses using twisted up TP/kleenex.
Step 12: Now SNORT AND ENJOY!!

NOTE: It will probably (depending) take a few minutes to kick in.

-- IV METHOD BELOW --

Last edited:
Method for IV'ing OP OxyContin Tablets:

TOOLS REQUIRED for Injecting/Banging/IV:

Tool 1.) Standard Kit for Injecting OxyContin pills -- including filters
-- I recommend Qtip, it seems to work better on OP's than cigarette filters do
Tool 2.) Use a 1 CC syringe. A 0.5 CC WILL work, BUT, you can't do very much.
-- So a 1 CC syringe IS very recommended, as it can hold more water and more pill.
Tool 3.) Alcohol and sterile water

Step 1.) FOR Injecting/Banging/IV: Follow the instructions above ALL THE WAY TO STEP 8 -- Now continue below:

Step 2.) Prepare a spoon with water & TWO (2) filters - preferably QTip filters,

Step 3.) Now, like before, scrape the Oxy, and try to chop it up into small pieces, but you don't have too if you don't want too.
-- Chopping the Oxy a little makes it a bit easier to mix up.

Step 4.) After you have water in the spoon, add an extra 30 whole units of water to the syringe and cap it up.

Step 6.) Now VERY carefully mix it up, and VERY EXTRA CAREFULLY cook the mixture.-- CAREFULLY -- this stuff tries to boil over

Step 7.) Now add only 10 (TEN) units of water from the syringe into the mix, and cook VERY CAREFULLY again (carefully as it tries to boil over).
-- No need to stir again

Step 8.) After it's finished cooking, squirt the last 20 units into the mix.- WORK QUICKLY after this step!

Step 9.) Quickly drop in the first QTip filter, and start drawing in the pill
-- NOW, THIS MIGHT GO SLOW. just GIVE IT TIME, let it draw in as MUCH as it can into the syringe!

Step 10.) It should get to about half before it cools and stops drawing.(Maybe even less than half)-- BUT THAT'S OK!
-- Get the air bubbles out of the syringe real quick.

Step 11.) NOW, Add about 40 - 50 units of water to the mix. Stir it VERY well.
-- While stirring, squish the filter a little to make the pill come out into the water.

Step 12.) Now, after it is mixed up. Cook it ONCE more. Again, carefully.

Step 13.) After it's cooked again, drop in the 2nd filter right next to the first filter and QUICKLY draw the rest in.
-- IT should be A LOT easier and a smidgin quicker to draw into the syringe after the second cooking.

Step 14.) Now, IF, and ONLY IF, there is any room in your syringe, draw in a unit or 2 of water.
Step 15.) BEFORE you get the air bubbles out*, shake up the syringe really good.
--* If there are no air bubbles, add an ok sized air bubble so it mixes well when shaken.

Step 16.) Prep your arm with an alcohol swab and carefully inject!
-- I always wipe the needle with the alcohol swab as well before injecting to make sure its clean.

NOTE: Even though it doesn't seem like it, there is still A TINY bit of gel in the mix. I don't think its TOO dangerous,
BUT IT IS STILL DANGEROUS to inject even a SMIDGE of gel. So BE CAREFUL.
I have tested this FIVE (5) times already, and EVERY time it has worked VERY WELL!

NOTE2: NOW, because there is a SMIDGE of gel, IT WILL TAKE A MINUTE BEFORE YOU GET THE RUSH!
BUT, YOU WILL GET THE SAME RUSH AS THE OC'S, ALL AT ONCE.
It just takes a minute as it moves slower through your body.

I DO NOT ADVISE OR RECOMMEND INJECTING, SNORTING OR ABUSING DRUGS SUCH AS OXYCONTIN.
I AM MAKING THIS GUIDE FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE TROUBLE DIGESTING THE NEW OP PILLS**
OR PEOPLE WHO WANT BREAKTHROUGH OR IMMEDIATE PAIN RELIEF EVEN WITH THE NEW OP PILLS.
- I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY THIS METHOD OR ABUSING OXYCONTIN!!-

** The new OP pills give some people moderate stomach pain and very moderate to severe head-aches.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
I really hope it works well for you..

NOW, Before you haters go and post saying this "DOESN'T WORK", TRY IT!!!
MANY other people, including myself use this method EVERY DAY, and it works 100% for me.
When I do an 80 or 2 80s (OP) with this method, it feels like I am doing an OC 80 or 2 OC 80s :)

Please try it or at least get facts together before you go and say "DONT DO THIS - ITS A WASTE"..
It does work. I guarantee it will work IF, IF IF IF you follow the instructions EXACTLY and SPECIFICALLY!!
Be careful please!

Please post any questions or comments you have, and I will do my best to help.

*Bump* Has anyone tried it? :)
I am curious to know if it's working for other people. ^_^
:D

i have heard of this method before i believe i dunno where ive read it though, i have however heard that it works. if i had some OPs id try it but all i got is my stupid oxymorphone :p jk i love that shit.
anyway, does anyone have comments about this?
nice detailed guide by the way

i think the consensus around here is that anything that involves microwaving probably doesnt totally work

NOW, Before you haters go and post saying this "DOESN'T WORK", TRY IT!!!

also, always check the water before diving in... this is harm reduction.

RedRum_OG -> Yes that too... Also, everyone, please be careful.
Always use sterile materials for IV. NEVER reuse needles and REMEMBER, THERE IS STILL A LITTLE GEL. IV METHOD IS NOT RECOMMENDED!! (But it does work)

Also, dude, it does work. Sheesh, I will make a video. TONS of other people have confirmed my methods.
If it doesn't work, how is it working for me every day? :O I ax' you that..

Has anyone tried this yet?

Everyone on Topix who has tried this and followed the steps correctly has had nothing but complete success. I have no reason to lie (if you doubt me - go and check it out)
Just google "For people who want to snort the OP's" or "Ruriks Method"

Everyone who is stuck with these crappy OP's and wants to safely snort/use in alternate ways; please give this a try. It really helps. It makes it so it doesn't gel up, and burns away the nasty polymers. Makes it safer to snort/IV in my opinion.

Good luck everyone that tries. :)

Just wanted to say that this method definitely works, but I wonder if there are any health risks associated with the finished product.

RurikK, I was just wondering how you came up with this method. What made you decide to try the things that you tried to get this to work. Any light you csn shed on your method would be greatly appreciated.

Defeating the OP Anti-Abuse - HARM Reduction

Ok wanted to chime in here. First of this is purely for research and my curiosity as I have always had a interest in chemical engineering. Second, some common sense. DO NOT, I MEAN DO NOT TRY TO SHOOT OR IV the new Oxycontin (OP) you have a better chance of coming out alive with playing russian roulette with a loaded gun. No matter how effective you are going to end up with all kinds of insoluble material going into your veins and heart. If you can't live without shooting up then get on methadone or suboxone as you will most likely (eventually) by shooting up these things.

For the rest of you and in the interest of HARM reduction (so people do try more stupid shit like smoking these freaking things, eating way to many and having serum levels get dangerously high after several hours, and other unintended crap that happens...

1. After doing quite a bit of research Coke-Cola surprising is a great solvent for extracting the Oxycodone. This method will require that you take it orally. Which is by far the best ROA, route of administration since bio-availability is up around 90%.

2. You are never going to be able to extract 100% unless you have a lab and even then you have a +/- 30% margin.

Ok on with it right..

What you need:

• A Microplane (basically a kitchen utensil used to finely grate limes and the sort.
  • A Pair of Pliers, needle nose or otherwise
  • 1 Cup of plain old Coke Cola (room temp or slightly above
  • 12 - 24 Hours to be most effective, prep day before or atleast before you go to bed
)

Procedure

1. Use the Microplane and grate the whole pill. It will be a flakey powder at the end. Surprising easy to do on a Microplane

2. Dump the Powder OxyContin into a glass (glass preferred but any cup will do)

3. Slowly pour 1 cup of Coke-Cola into the glass. (try not to splash to much or the gelatinous mass will stick to the side of the cup)

4. Optional: Microwave for 10 to 20 seconds. Just to bring the Coca Cola a hot, but not boiling temp (120F)

5. Cover, keep away for pets and children of course (very important people) and consume the next day

More then likely you will end up with about 70% of the Oxycodone extracted as Instant Release with the remaining +/-30% as Extended Release. The longer you leave the higher the extraction, but it is a slopping curve. Meaning after 24 hours it is doubtful any more will be extracted as IR.

Here is a excerpt from a previous post on the science behind this:

Again use common sense. I was hesitate to post this but this is a lot safer then other methods and eliminates any possible temptation of trying to IV since Coke Cola is used. I would hope no-one would try to freaking IV soda...

Also have heard of one report from someone who has died trying to shoot the new OP and had a stroke. A another report on an Overdose from the new OP's from taking too much of the OP's over several hours thinking it was much weaker... The drug built up in his system over the course of the day, and by the time he realized it was too late...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extraction of Generic Oxycontin - Abuse-Proof
mallinckrodt has generic Oxycontin on the market and i ended up getting these on my last fill. Usually i get brand or watsons, but I thought generics for OC had been discontinued, of course i was wrong..

Anyways after researching tons of ways to defeat the time release (Crisping, A/B Extractions etc), I found an interesting patent that defines exactly how the Gel mechanism works. Known as HVLCM High Viscosity Liquid Carrier Material which is also functions as the controlled release mechanism.

While long it does provide objective scientific evidence on many of the extraction methods discussed. what is interesting is the method that yielded the best results after 60 minutes was extracting in coke-cola, at 60C, fairly hot. This yielded about 40-60% extraction.

i would expect a sloped curve in terms of extraction, meaning first hour you may see 30-60%, but leaving for 5 hours wouldn't mean 100%. Considering most other methods are 1-10% (Microwave, Crushing, etc) this isnt too bad. The remanning unextracted portion would still be metabolized just as controlled release.

Of course DO NOT INJECT COKE-COLA, or any pills for that matter. There are other threads on that subject, but for oral ingestion of any type of opiate, using a filler that gels on contact with water the following process seems to work. I havent tested on all, but Mali Oxycontin, Teva, and Opana have had good results, better then all the other methods I have tried.

1. Microwave hole pill for 60 seconds
- Note: This will remove moisture and make pill easier to grind.

2. Crush the entire pill, with the outer shell
- Note: Data seems to indicate that outer-shell may contain ingredients that aid in the absorption of the active ingredient, the good stuff.

3. Use 250ml or a shotglass filled 2/3rd of the way with coke-cola

4. Heat in microwave for about 30 seconds, it will heat quickly so watch it

5. Mix powered pill with heated coca-cola

6. Stir

7. Let sit for 90 minutes if you can, 5 minutes at-least..

8. Drink

Suggest while letting it sit to stir periodically and try to keep temp around 60C. Microwaving in short burst of 5-15 seconds should do the trick.

Expect anywhere from 40-60%+ to be extracted, which isn't that bad considering the alternative. Also the extracted coke-cola solution isn't as disgusting to drink as opposed to vinegar, lime, water, crisping and some of the other crazy methods I have seen..

I am very interested to hear what others think about this.. MODS: Please let me know if this is in the appropriate thread\forum..

Reference Article: http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/ja/ia.jsp?...1&DISPLAYESC

Reference:
Household Solvents..

"when exposed to extraction in saturated baking soda solution at 60° C for 5 minutes, the dosage form releases less than about 15% of the opioid, preferably less than about 11% of the opioid; (1) when exposed to extraction in a cola soft drink at 60° C for 5 minutes, the dosage form releases less than about 45% of the opioid, preferably less than about 30% of the opioid; (m) when exposed to extraction in 100 proof ethanol at 60° C for 60 minutes, the dosage form releases less than about 33% of the opioid, preferably less than about 26% of the opioid; (n) when exposed to extraction in vinegar at 60° C for 60 minutes, the dosage form releases less than about 33% of the opioid, preferably less than about 20% of the opioid; (o) when exposed to extraction in saturated baking soda solution at 60° C for 60 minutes, the dosage form releases less than about 33% of the opioid, preferably less than about 23% of the opioid; (p) when exposed to extraction in a cola soft drink at 60° C for 60 minutes, the dosage form releases less than about 60% of the opioid, preferably less than about 45% of the opioid; (q) when exposed to extraction in a panel of extraction solvents including vinegar, hot tea, saturated baking soda and a cola soft drink, each at 250C for 60 minutes, releases less than about 20% of the opioid, preferably less than about 15% of the opioid; (r) when exposed to extraction in a panel of aqueous buffer extraction solutions ranging from pH 1 to pH 12, each at"

Microwave..
"As can be seen by these extraction results, only 4% (1.6mg) or less of the oxycodone dose was extracted from the microwaved Test Capsules after 5 minutes of extraction in each of the extraction liquids. After 60 minutes, only about 14-10% of the oxycodone dose was extracted in any test liquid. These data show that the Test Capsules resist rapid extraction or dose dumping"

Smoking/Chasing (very bad for you, and not efficient at all)
"Test Capsules and the single lot of SR Control tablets were evaluated in triplicate. Each Test Capsule was cut open and the liquid contents squeezed into a sample dish, and each SR Control tablet was ground with a mortar and pestle and then transferred to a sample dish. The aluminum block was stabilized at 2800C prior to initiating the study. The covers were swabbed for oxycodone at 3, 5 and 10 minutes, and the samples were analyzed using HPLC. The results of the volatilization study were as follows: average oxycodone recoveries following volatilization at 2800C (data in the form of mean oxycodone recovered with standard deviation (SD), reported as a % of initial dose): Test Capsules = 2% (0. at 3 minutes; 4% (2.1) at 5 minutes; and 12% (2.1) at 10 minutes. SR Control tablets = 12% (2) at 3 minutes; 11% (2) at 5 minutes; and 10% (2) at 10 minutes. These data are depicted in Figure 19."

Chewed: Increases absorption rates, but does not defeat time-release/anti-abuse mechanism(s). Peak (plasma levels) decreases from about 4 hours to 2 hours by chewing. Coke-Cola extraction process described above accomplishes the same a chewing, i.e. powering the pill. So roughly 40-60% of the total dosage will be effectively the same as instant release, peak less then 1 hour with remaining 40-60% absorbed the same as chewing.
"As can be seen, vigorous mastication (chewing) of the OXY Test Capsules increased the mean Cm3x from 40.5 ng/mL to 82.3 ng/mL. However, relative to the IR Control oral solution, the C1112x for the chewed Test Capsules was significantly lower and occurred at a significantly later time. The mean T1113x for the chewed OXY Test Capsules decreased from 5.52 hours to 2.67 hours, as compared to 1.07 for the IR Control oral solution."

Bio Availability: Oxycodone: Very good orally, 85-95%
"inally, the relative bioavailability based upon the AUCiast of the three 80mg Test Capsule formulations (OXYl- OXY3) was very good (>80%, ranging from 83.39% to 90.27%"

Slight modification

Okay I've been using Rurik's method but with a light modification with great success.

1. Use a razor blade and chop up the OP into as small chunks as possible.

2. Microwave for about 6-7 minutes until slightly brown.

3. Scrape off plate with razor.

4. Freeze for 10 mins.

5. Chop up as fine as possbile.

6. Mix about 50/50 with an ir pill that has been filed down. I use Percocet and shave off just enough powder with a hose clamp to match the amount of OP.

I know a lot of people gripe about snorting APAP, but its not enough to hurt anything or enough to burn. If the APAP is an issue try to get some 5mg roxies, those work pretty well as a filler. It really helps to dry things out and its a lot better to snort this way. It works really good if you start shopping the OPs add the powder then continue chopping.

Were also working on a way to heat in an liquid solution to chemically seperate. Who knows what liquid oxycodone is not soluble in??????

From the FDA.gov website:

New Formulation of Oxycontin when "milled" and/or crushed will yeild a 36-52% of the active ingredient (oxycodone).

So at least you can still crush them up (use a herb grinder like a "Space Case") and get some kind of buzz, I would think? Has anyone tried this method and got effects?

Okay I've been using Rurik's method but with a light modification with great success.

1. Use a razor blade and chop up the OP into as small chunks as possible.

2. Microwave for about 6-7 minutes until slightly brown.

3. Scrape off plate with razor.

4. Freeze for 10 mins.

5. Chop up as fine as possbile.

6. Mix about 50/50 with an ir pill that has been filed down. I use Percocet and shave off just enough powder with a hose clamp to match the amount of OP.

I know a lot of people gripe about snorting APAP, but its not enough to hurt anything or enough to burn. If the APAP is an issue try to get some 5mg roxies, those work pretty well as a filler. It really helps to dry things out and its a lot better to snort this way. It works really good if you start shopping the OPs add the powder then continue chopping.

Were also working on a way to heat in an liquid solution to chemically seperate. Who knows what liquid oxycodone is not soluble in??????

Snorting percocet is fucking retarded.

More info on Coke-Cola Method

Follow up on Coke-Cola (Oral Only) method described in the post above. Here is my report from the last time I tested this. Would love to hear other reports, testing, and validation on this experiment/method.

1. Use the Microplane and grate the whole pill. It will be a flakey powder at the end. Surprising easy to do on a Microplane

2. Dump the Powder OxyContin into a glass (glass preferred but any cup will do)

3. Slowly pour 1 cup of Coke-Cola into the glass. (try not to splash to much or the gelatinous mass will stick to the side of the cup)

4. Optional: Microwave for 10 to 20 seconds. Just to bring the Coca Cola a hot, but not boiling temp (120F)

5. Cover, keep away for pets and children of course (very important people) and consume the next day, or as long as you can wait. 4+ Hours min..

Experiment/Testing results of Coke-Cola Method:

The stomach PH is around 1.0 - 2.2 - Coke Cola is between 2.5 - 4.0. Most suggest closer to 2.5 so it is close the PH of your stomach. Second, Coke Cola is corrosive as it contains carbonic acid.

Tested PH from a 2 Liter of Coke-Cola, opened day prior, PH was around 2.6-2.7

Notes:

One could use less then one cup, a quarter cup of coke-cola is likely all that is needed. Lemon Juice and other acid liquids do not seem to work as well.

Observations.

T - 0 - Crushed 2/3rd of pill using a Microplane, dropped in soda solvent, dropped the remaining 1/3 of pill whole

T - 1HR Gel forms around powder and remaining pill

T - 2HR Gel is already starting to breakdown. Some is sticking to side of glass

T - 4HR Gel is 50% broken down, swirling the glass dissolves the gel stuck to the side. PH has dropped to 2.5, might be due to soda flatting and more carbonic acid building up.. This may be accelerating the breakdown of the Oxycontin anti-abuse matrix

T - 8HR Gel is barley visible, mostly broken down solution is slightly more opaque then before., bitter taste

T - 12HR Solution contains 0 no dissolved particles. Both the powdered portion of the pill and the remaining uncrushed portion of the pill have completely dissolved

Consumed T-12.5HR - Soda is flat, very bitter taste but not unbearable. 1 cup is quite a bit to drink of flat soda, suggest half that next time. A small amount of gel at bottom of glass, less then 10%.

T - 13HR - Appears to be acting as instant release. No noticeable difference in effects from the the original formal crushed up. Actually seems to be more inline with a IR of the same dosage (40mg).

While very subjective this does seem to be an effective way to defeat the Extended Release properties of the new reformulated Oxycontin "OP". Oral IR Oxycodone and of course Oxycontin last much longer then other ROA, while not quite the same rush as insufflated it does come up very quickly on an empty stomach. Actually, feel asleep for an hour after doing this experiment, which is very rare for me at that dosage. Be careful, as if you do not usually consume Orally, you will have more of the drug in your system then other ROA. I would adjust dose accordingly not to exceed your usual dose or starting with 50-25% less and work up from there only if needed...

Again, be smart and be safe..

Last edited:
Again, be smart and be safe..

...by not injecting gel into your veins. If you are so desperate that you are willing to IV the solution created using this method then might I suggest you sell your pills and buy some smack.

After a few of these shots your blood vessels will be FUCKED and various nasty complications are likely to await you.

Methods and Consumption

...by not injecting gel into your veins. If you are so desperate that you are willing to IV the solution created using this method then might I suggest you sell your pills and buy some smack.

After a few of these shots your blood vessels will be FUCKED and various nasty complications are likely to await you.

Just for clarification there are two methods described here. The Coca-Cola method, IS NOT FOR IV USE and is for Oral Consumption only. Just want to make sure this is very very clear. Furthermore, no method with these new pills are appropriate for IV use period, As pointed out by several people. IV IR release pills is dangerous enough even with a wheel filter, but trying to IV these pills that contain tons of insoluble ingredients such as utylated hydroxytoluene (BHT), hypromellose,
polyethylene glycol 400, polyethylene oxide, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide you could literally end up dead from a stroke, pulmonary edema, heart attack, and tons of other really bad stuff. Just take them orally, as directed or using these methods. Even trying to snort this stuff is really bad, just think of all that gel in your lungs..

Not trying to preach, I have snorted my fair share of IR which isn't good for you either. But this new reformulation has some really bad (health wise) stuff in it, which some have reported bad side effects even from Oral/As directed consumption such as GI problems, stomach bleeding etc. Forget Any other (Insufflated/IV) ROA- is really going to cause you problems, just not worth it..

Be safe..

Even though I do not IV, I have to congratulate bluelight and its contributors for solving, yet again, another attempt by the pharmaceutical industry to make pills that are considered "safer". Having said that, I would be very concerned about IV'ing ANY PILL. I've been abusing everything from codeine to fentanyl over my past decade or more of drug abuse, but have found no reason to stick a needle in my veins, essentially messing with my circulatory system. I have always taken OxyContin orally and very rarely snorting them. I have NOT experienced the "rush" of IV'ing, therefore I do not know what the appeal is for chasing it. I can wait 20 min or so (4-6 hours wearing a fent patch) to get my slowly building high. The closest I would say I've found to IV'ing would be smoking a fresh fentanyl gel patch off of foil and the high is amazing. However, I could never advocate IV use. Sorry about the rant, but for me this is true HARM REDUCTION. Good luck and be safe bluelighters!!

Does anyone else just crush these OP OC's up as good as possible and just swallow the remaining powder/chunks? It seems to work pretty well and give a good/fast effect. so by crushing these OP's and swallowing them must defeat at least some of the Time-Release...