Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Mephedrone Thread (4-mmc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
another thing this stuff seems to have screwed my short term memory atm.

another thing this stuff seems to have screwed my short term memory atm.

Some people call that 'meph brain'. It's pretty normal and most people forget what they were about to say while talking and draw blanks mid-sentence. It happens with other drugs such as alcohol too... it just takes more alcohol than mephedrone to get to that stage.

Sounds like something similar to the post-MDMA scat period. I'm pretty useless cognitively for about 24 hours after consuming MDMA, sounds like this stuff is similar.

Some people call that 'meph brain'. It's pretty normal and most people forget what they were about to say while talking and draw blanks mid-sentence. It happens with other drugs such as alcohol too... it just takes more alcohol than mephedrone to get to that stage.

Lol keep misplacing things i was just touching, lol. Just smoked some weed, boosted the euphoria and general amped up feeling.

Anybody try sniffing it?

I sniffed about 80mg earlier and it hit hard as hell with a kind of rushing feeling to it, also burned like all hell. Also pretty much the instant it hit my nose my heart started going faster.

Seems like sniffing it hits pretty awesome just burns like fuck.

On it now and can confirm it is very enjoyable!

high off 80mg, thats extremely low... although with no tollerance and a line of meph insufflated - you would probably notice some effect

Snorting meph to me felt like snorting ketamine. A similar burn, and I thought it tasted like K too. The burn disappeared for me after at first re-dose.

As I said earlier, it's much more like MDMA than coke for me. I find I can easily disguise when I'm on coke (still feel great, but it's not obvious to others that I'm hoovering mounds of it) but with meph, I had crazy eye wobbles, was loved up, and for a while completely pie-eyed. Maybe the effect after the initial rush was a little coke-like, but the come-up and peak is def. MDMA-like.

Also, just to reiterate, this drug is not legal in Australia. Importing it is likely to get you into lots of trouble.

Anyone find themselves mildly addicted to this drug after one use? I feel this may become a problem for me. Also, severe appetite surpression is affecting me, like, i'm eating nothing, maybe 300calories a day. Thoughts????

^yeah i figured that would be a good idea. I was just wondering if anyone else has felt an 'addiction' or 'compulsion' to do more meph after only doing it once...like i did?

^exactly, because it doesn't last very long i'm finding that when i have an hour free I want to do it. I'll be out of my stuff by this Saturday....i dont plan on ordering any more...it scares me that I can actually become addicted to this stuff when all my other drug use hasn't seemed to be a problem. Ugh.

Alright, after the peak last night(did 200mg all up), smoked some weed and that boosted the euphoria abit but then gave me this weird kinda sedated/stimulated at the same time, given i was pretty much past the initial euphoric rush.

But this felt awesome, i lied in bed with my body feel quite nice, and was able to just lay down and chill, feeling stoned and content, but my heart and mind was still racing, and still felt pretty euphoric, also i had the compulsive mouth licking that i get from methamphetamine still happening, after about 30 minutes of this blissed out munted-ness listening to telly i fell asleep, like literally while my heart was racing...

Pretty sure i was dreaming the whole time, drempt i was doing 4mmc in my dream, cant really remember much else of the dreams apart from doing 4mmc in them.

The sleep felt awesome, then woke up after 6 hours feeling 100% fine, but extremely keen to put more 4mmc up my nose.

I conclusion: i think i have found a new favorite drug. But i realise i didnt explore the drug in its entirety, as i only did 200mg, at this dose i wouldnt really compare it to mdma.

The feeling i got off the first line i did was what i imagine coke to be like.

Actually after my morning coffee, i think im still abit stimulated, heart seems to still be up abit.

I am not sure if I have tried this or not.

For a period of over 6 months we were been sold a chemical in caps as 'MDMA caps' - this was around melbourne - and was sold by israelis which leads me to believe it is this.
Felt quite similiar to MDMA but less speedy and the comedown was not severe - and was very morish.

Caps had a browny beige powder in it. Stinks to high hell, and really stings when snorted. When people buy this stuff, does this match the description of the chemical?

^sounds like you definately had the original neo doves my friend..

Pure 4mmc is white in all my experiences, but the original neorganics range had a beigey coloured powder that stank like ajax or something.. toilet cleaner

^exactly, because it doesn't last very long i'm finding that when i have an hour free I want to do it. I'll be out of my stuff by this Saturday....i dont plan on ordering any more...it scares me that I can actually become addicted to this stuff when all my other drug use hasn't seemed to be a problem. Ugh.

Mephedrone is the kinda drug you get over quickly... the great effects seem to diminish after a period of harder use, and the comedowns get alot worse quickly. Keep on using it alot and you'll see :p

^sounds like you definately had the original neo doves my friend..

Pure 4mmc is white in all my experiences, but the original neorganics range had a beigey coloured powder that stank like ajax or something.. toilet cleaner

That sounds like them. I was pretty certain that what I was getting wasn't MDxx but as others have said it has quite similiar effects. I can see this drug becoming more popular as the quality of pills (if they contain any MDMA) is low. I prefer the neo doves to most pills currently on the market.

I probably bordered on abusing this drug. Did it every weekend for a 7 month period. It got to the stage where I would have 5 caps on average over a night8o. I found the comedown to be less than MDMA. You feel less scat and alot less depressed. The day after some sleep isn't too bad.

I have noticed that mephedrone has a cross tolerance with MDMA - I have a crazy high tolerance to pills as a result of doing this drug too much. I also found that dosing with MDMA whilst on it has a similiar effect to redosing MDMA on top of an MDMA dose.

The cardiovasucular problems are uite worrying - does anyone know what these often manifest as?

Also what is the legal status of mephedrone is Australia?

^The cardiovascular issues seem to manifest as blueish/purple patches on the skin, most notably the knees (from what the only person i know who's had these issues says).

mephedrone is illegal under the federal analogues act as an analogue of methcathinone, and after recent busts, im pretty sure it will be scheduled directly by this time next year.

Dropped 200mg, and then another 100 about an hour later friday night.
My god, it was like my first pill again=D
Had to sit down and all.

Every one told us we looked like we were on wicked pills :\

Yeah the first time for me felt like the first pill again... then when you do it again you realise just how different the two substances are and how much kinder MDMA is...

Dropped 200mg, and then another 100 about an hour later friday night.
My god, it was like my first pill again=D
Had to sit down and all.

Every one told us we looked like we were on wicked pills :\

Good too see u had fun mate:)

Yeah the first time for me felt like the first pill again... then when you do it again you realise just how different the two substances are and how much kinder MDMA is...

This is the second time I have done it.
Deff enjoy it more than MDMA, much more sociable for going out clubbing etc. However does not last very long at all :(.

The cardio-toxicity isn't very nice though.
This is gonna be the special occasion drug MDMA should have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.