• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Shoot K/56 Oxycodone?

macbrown21

Bluelighter
I looked everywhere and couldn't find anything. Has anyone shot KVK Tech 10mg IR oxycodone. They are very small pink pills labeled k 56. I wanna try one, but thought i should look through and ask questions first.

Here's a picture of them
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/k-56-15462.html

I read some people saying you can only shoot brand name oxycontin or roxicodone and its generics. I've never heard of a 10mg Roxy, but this is just a generic IR 10mg oxy.

Thanks in advance.
I'm gonna plug a couple later. Just wanna try IV oxy once even though from what people say the rush doesn't seem that great. Was really thinking of IV one now, but I'll wait for some opinions.

Iknow you could easily iv that, of course with pills you always wanna use a micron filter, that and ten mills in one shot is nothing if u have any tolerance what so ever..... According to the link above that is good ol ir oxycodone (witch is my drug of choice to iv), to prep for a shot crush pill add water, mix thoroughly in cooker(spoon) do not heat!!!! it what ever u do don't heat did i mention not to heat it?, make sure the mixture is uniform and has no clumps in it then use your micron filter to separate the filler from water or it you live life on the edge just drop a cotton in the spoon draw the pink water through the cotton into the rig then bang away.

P.S. oxy does have a good rush imho u just need to do it in high doses per shot witch is not recommend by me or any one else on here especially if your tolerance is low.

I usually take around 80mgs at once. I just railed 60mgs and feel pretty nice. I don't have a micron filter which sucks. Was thinking of slammin 1 just using contin. Do you have an amount of water per pill that you could advise me on? And where do people get these micron filters? I wanted to get one when I was shooting dope but never did.

So no heat definitely. Not even warm/hot not boiling water?
Thanks
edit
I see your avatar is a roxy 30. These are a maybe half the size of one of those if that helps. Just trying to guage the amount of water.
edit
I just tripled filtered one pill. Dissolved, drew up threw cotton. Shot into another rig with a cotton stuffed down it. Forced it through the cotton into another spoon. Threw a cotton in that spoon and drew up again. Seems very clear. I didn't wanna bang it right now so I squirted some in my mouth to see if it tasted chalky, it didn't. Then I shot the rest up my nose. This was with about 75 units on a 1cc syringe. In the end I had 50 units of water. I'm gonna try 3 pills tomorrow gonna halve to use a lot more water. Is it normal to lose a lot of liquid? Since its oxy I can just suck on the cottons for a minute I guess so I don't waste any.

Last edited:
yea about the water i just use a full 1cc insulin syringe per shot, i do one ir 30 per shot because my tolly is low right now (yay!) but the end result is usually a loss of like 15 units. witch is mainly left in the wash/cotton, you could squeeze it out, i just suck on the cotton and lick the spoon. lol.

Two more for you. How long does IV oxy last and where did you get your micron filter? I found them online, but I don't really want to wait for it to show up in the mail.

Hey mac, im new on this site so i cant reply pm yet ( and who came up with that what bots and cops pm people all the time or something?), but iv oxy for me can last up to 4 hours. as for the micron filters contact captinherion on here he will help u out.

Last edited:
Thanks I'll ask Capt, he's been helpful on me. I always start threads in the wrong place and he moves them over lol.

Last edited:
sorry to be a dick but I had to report this because pill IDing is not allowed on Bluelight.

sorry to be a dick but I had to report this because pill IDing is not allowed on Bluelight.

Um, he's not asking for a pill ID. He was asking about IVing oxy, and in particular the specific oxy he had. It's no so bad a question because some pills gel, others dont, some pills can just be shot straight, and so on. So I don't think he was doing much wrong...

He already ID'd the pill himself :\:\

Sorry if I violated a rule. I know what the pills are, they're prescribed to me. Just really wanted to know if they were suitable for an IV shot. And yes I know pills are NOT really "suitable" for shooting. Thanks for the help though.

Last edited:

Jamtastic pretty much covered it... he isn't asking us to ID an unknown pill or substance (which isn't allowed) but inquiring about shooting and harm reduction about a specific pill so its copacetic.

Thank you for the report though, Mr. Nose... even when we don't end up moderating something, it never hurts to report and it helps us out A LOT.

For most people, the only option to get micron filters is online. Some needle exchanges have them, but NEP's already aren't that common and even if there is one close to you, they might not have micron filters yet.

Here's a link to C.H's Micron Filtering mega thread which is an excellent resource on how the reduce as much harm as possible when it comes to IV'ing pills and there is some information on where to get all the requisite materials to be safe.

Here is another thread that lists the mass of opioid pills and ratio of active ingredients to inactive... its still relatively new so its not comprehensive, but it will give you a idea and something to consider if you have a choice in what you're prescribed.

For your question 'how long does IV oxy last?' search around here and BDD - basic questions like that have been covered quite a bit.

^what are you giggling at exactly?

lol I'm just messing with punchedintheface. Tried to do good and got confused so ended up being wrong. Don't worry Punched i'm just playing. As Cane said people reporting posts helps mods a lot since they won't catch everything. Don't be discouraged from doing it in the future just double check next time =)

This thread can probably be closed. I got my answer, it was yes. Just shot 3 of those buggers. Probably shoulda used more liquid, but i'm fine. I'd never shot a pill before so I was nervous about injecting that much fluid. Just went real slow, booted a couple times and I'm good. No bumps and nicely high. I should probably get a bigger rig than 1cc if I'm gonna do a larger amount as I don't want to do multiple shots. Thanks everyone

Booting is not exactly a great idea (ei.after registering a vein and injecting the solution u pulled back on the plunger and had blood go back into the rig and back in the vein right?),suposedly it causes clots in your circulatory system its probably more dangerous than just strait slamming the pill single filtered with cotton. Any way how how are you enjoying the oxy train mainline, i love it personally.

krazikomi
I always boot or pull back when I stick the needle in. Then when I release the tie I do it again to make sure I don't lose the vein. Not a lot of blood, just a tiny bit. So that is bad to do with pills? I was always told to do that with dope. I'm not totally drawing blood into the rig, just enough to see if I'm in correctly. Maybe booting isn't the correct term. I'm pretty new to IVing.

Last edited:
Then what u are referring to is known as registering the vein, booting is when you fill the rig with blood post injection in a feeble attempt to get the last of the product out of the rig.

I'm just registering then. I prefer to inject the least amount of fluid as possible, including my own blood lol.

lol you did it right, the other guys making it more complicated then it is haha.