• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

The Ibiza 2012 Thread.............(unofficial pirate copy!)

Last edited:
just returned from ibiza yesterday, bangin time, feel like dog shit. Pills are everywhere on the island as expected, ill put a brief rundown of the ones i came across below -

yellow smiley (double breakline) - took one of these on the first night fucking munted me got kicked out of eden for some reason so must have been a state. Found them strong as fuck but quite mongy not one to take if u wanna rave the night away. also quite trippy fun to take in the pool into the next day haha

yellow rockstar - quite energetic clean pill no major come up rushes or empathy however. took 4 of these over 1 night and i was in a decent state

green chevy (double breakline) - clean well pressed pill, looks similar to the green f1 which was knockin about a while ago. visible chunks of mdma in it

blue triangle x factor - got me well fucked i was crabbin round west end with the biggest gurn on the island. up there with the best

mdma - off white chunks, clean, energetic standard. 40 euro a g

coke - got some quality stuff at 60 euro a g if ur paying any less it will most likely be shit.

also seen but not consumed - blue ghost, red rockstar. some girl we met was stupid enough to buy off the lookie lookie men they sold her two hand pressed red rockstars which were a fucking awful attempt at a copy. thrown in sea. its worth noting all pills were 10 euro each unless ur buying big amounts at a time. peace.

Don't list it by colour ya madman. Always colour & logo. An orange VW could be banging but an orange blank could be PMA (just made those up as examples btw). Someone who's a bit naive & is reading your list might think that all orange pills are good regardless of stamp.

I'm getting pretty tempted to spunk a load of cash on closing parties.

So, to sum up:

blue = good to v. good
green = good
yellow = variable but generally ok
orange = good
red = variable, from v. good to dodgy
white = avoid

Sorry but.... where the fuck was your logic when you made this post? Are all silver cars reliable?

I agree with PTCh to the point i think you should delete or edit your post tenshi.

I'm off to the white isle soon with a 'scuba dive instructor' from Liverpool :D. can't wait.

Hahahah definitely dont go on colours... as someone said red rockstars are good but the red stars are shit e.g (hand pressed out of yeast and sand) from the lookie lookie guys, basically derbylad and matt0 made a good summary, go off stamp and look even if people say they are this and that always have a look. Someone tried flogging me pink cupids as red rockstars for 10 euroes e in space as it was dark...

Can anyone tell me if theres still ket about, I know it gets absolutely rinsed and when we got there last year there was not any at all, we where offering 60+ euro /g and still none. Might have to take some myself if its like that again. 3 Weeks for me now, wanting it to hurry up but when ive got back summers basically over.... was it ever here?

Sorry but.... where the fuck was your logic when you made this post? Are all silver cars reliable?

I agree with PTCh to the point i think you should delete or edit your post tenshi.

I'm off to the white isle soon with a 'scuba dive instructor' from Liverpool :D. can't wait.

^Glad to know you are equally cuntish to both new and seasoned posters. Nice individual all round.

If you're going to quote a response you should quote the OP. Its plain dangerous to have a post hanging around that a new user could use 'at a glance' and assume all red pills are good & safe.

Is it a bad thing that tenshi is asked to question the logic s/he applies to assessing the safety of an unknown substance?

This is about HR, not your ego. Go shit stir somewhere else before you totally trash another valuable thread for your own pathetic 'gain'.

If you're going to quote a response you should quote the OP. Its plain dangerous to have a post hanging around that a new user could use 'at a glance' and assume all red pills are good & safe.

This is about HR, not your ego. Go shit stir somewhere else before you totally trash a valuable thread for your own pathetic 'gain'.

HR and a healthy dash of abuse... see the posts before and after yours where they didn't have to get abusive?

It hasn't escaped my attention the way you pick and choose when to use the 'abuse' accusation.

Long before you even joined people addressed each other in a way they would in every day life. If my best friend said that to me, i'd reply 'where the fuck was your logic'.

You & one other are sucking the soul out of EADD by continually attempting to manipulate the mods into difficult situations. If you've got an issue with me, PM me. I'll delete it unread, but at least that way you can stop trashing threads.

I didn't see any abuse.

I saw the word 'fuck' being used, that was about it. The context in which it was used suggests concern at the content of the quoted post (which you might expect on a harm reduction forum) rather than any abusive intent.

End of discussion.

badandwicked said:
If you've got an issue with me, PM me. I'll delete it unread, but at least that way you can stop trashing threads.

That's the best course of action, I agree.

I don't know which part of 'end of discussion' isn't quite clear, but just in case: end of discussion.

This thread is about Ibiza. Full stop.

Any off-topic squabbling will be removed, however much those affected wish to complain about 'abuses of power'. I can do it all day if need be.

From Vegas, staying in Ibiza for the first time September 11 - 18. I will be in PDB. If anyone has any suggestions or tips on finding goods, can you private message me?

Right, sorry about this. My intention wasn't to "rule in" what is good/safe but to "rule out" colours that tend to be less good/safe. When you've got limited info to go on (i.e. almost always) playing the percentages seems sensible and if there are a lot of less reliable pills coming through in particular colours (white was generally a bad bet a few years back) then that can be helpful to know. However I didn't explain this well (or at all tbh) so my bad. Have deleted the post in case it gives anyone the wrong idea.

Right, sorry about this. My intention wasn't to "rule in" what is good/safe but to "rule out" colours that tend to be less good/safe. When you've got limited info to go on (i.e. almost always) playing the percentages seems sensible and if there are a lot of less reliable pills coming through in particular colours (white was generally a bad bet a few years back) then that can be helpful to know. However I didn't explain this well (or at all tbh) so my bad. Have deleted the post in case it gives anyone the wrong idea.

You cant rule in or rule out pills based on colour. You have to play the percentages game with stamps, not colours.