• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Given 2C-T-7's dubious safety profile, why do people still do it?

Hmm, while 2C-T-2 feels more stable and less volatile than 2C-T-7 it is not lower on side-effects just a bit less predictable in terms of effects, which may in fact be due to how complicated the metabolism is and involving some active metabolites which may interact.

In my lifetime I have felt a bit sicker on some 2C-T-2 than on an x number of tries with 2C-T-7 up to fully functional dosages.

I am very wary of all these compounds but wouldn't feel bad about trying them again at different dosages as long as there is some titration involved and no mixing with other drugs or meds.

It's very simple: some drugs are unsafe if you mix them or push your use with them like a lot of people do with a lot of drugs. That doesn't mean they are equally unsafe if you use them without any fuckery.

[It may seem like a small difference, but it's not. Some interactions can be exponential or catalytic while the regular variation in even complex metabolism will not be in by far most cases. So much so that since the death toll on deaths by interactions is already not *huge*, you should be able to not die under normal circumstances even with chance in your metabolism.]

I had some very interesting experience with T7. I had 27mg 2 seperate times. The first time I got quite sick and just experienced a toxic feeling bodyload. The second time I had it was by far the best phen trip ive ever had. Incredibly deep unlike 2c-i/b. I have gotten the bodyload but no high from 2ce a few times too but not any other 2c's. I have with Mescaline though. Very weird. As long as you follow safety precautions I think T7 is fairly safe.
On the other hand, you couldnt pay me enough to take any Nbomes EVER!

I'm completely sick of life. I might have regretted dying on intravenous DMT or MDA, and what not, but I think I'd have accepted it in a few minutes and would have just let it overtake me without succumbing to panic.

Can't really know for sure, as I survived and am still here.

I feel I'm sick of life too. It's like every morning it's like "fuck, I'm still here".

Then again, I took a lot of 3 meo pcp and o pce a few weeks ago, blacked out, got "lost" in the void, and came back screaming about "thank god I'm still alive, Thank god I made it back".

Is not being alive any better than this form of cognizants.

I tried 2 ct 7 a few years ago. Synth seemed kinda weird, only sorta looked like the other 2c-x's I have come in contact with. I took up to like 70mg I think and ended up mixing it with DPT. I think I took it rectally? It definatly felt like a 2ct-x (like a 2c.... but different). Could have been cut/bad synth/something different. The few hundred mgs I had got flushed with the rest of my stash a few weeks ago :-(

Christ guys, well I'll direct this question, and any questions I ever ask around here regarding HR, to those of us who don't have a death wish 8)

Plenty of people who don't "have a death wish" answered you as well...

It's not nice to make light of peoples' depression. It also doesn't invalidate their opinions.

If you're not comfortable trying 2C-T-7, then don't try it. Obviously plenty of people find it valuable. It's a little more dangerous than many others, and less dangerous than some. Used responsibly, there have been no deaths to my knowledge, it's just that if used irresponsibly it's more dangerous than many other psychedelics, and there was a time when it was one of the only RCs available, unlike today, and a bunch of people were idiots with it, which led to some deaths (when done in combination with AMT/MDMA and/or in dangerously large doses).

Last edited:
2C-T-7 was hands down one of my favourite psychedelic experiences. I believe I used about 10mg insufflated (extremely irritating to the nasal passages) and had incredible visuals that are beyond anything experienced from other psychedelics like mushrooms, LSD, and 2C-B/E/I.
I vividly recall having a cognitive control over the visuals as well, in that I could allow my imagination dictate my visual landscape. This presented as being able to look up at a ceiling, shift the panels outwards to open up the roof to observe a nights' sky full of shooting stars and aurora-like scenery. I was also able to "throw" these bright and beautifully coloured water droplets from my hands at a table I was sat at, causing ripples in the table which had become a beautiful sea-like platform.
I also had very little in the way of bodily effects, which I found quite common with other psychedelics, and the comedown was mild, allowing for positive reflection on the experience. At one point I was even able to pick up a set of Jenga (mid-game) and carry it to the other side of the room to place it on another table after we had realized the table we were playing on was unstable, all the while laughing hysterically at my friends who were howling in disbelief. Basically, I was very in tune with my body and coordination was not impacted.
While there was very little in terms of introspection and "enlightenment" that other psychedelics provided, it was still one of the most positive and memorable experiences. A lot of eye-candy, laughter, and enjoyment.

2C-T-7 was hands down one of my favourite psychedelic experiences. I believe I used about 10mg insufflated (extremely irritating to the nasal passages) and had incredible visuals that are beyond anything experienced from other psychedelics like mushrooms, LSD, and 2C-B/E/I.

For harm reduction reasons, obviously don't do as the above poster did. Severe adverse side effects are likely with 10mg insufflated. I'll venture that there are better, safer drugs for visual eye candy (DMT for instance.) I'm not referring to the OP, naturally.

For harm reduction reasons, obviously don't do as the above poster did. Severe adverse side effects are likely with 10mg insufflated. I'll venture that there are better, safer drugs for visual eye candy (DMT for instance.) I'm not referring to the OP, naturally.

Absolutely, my post was not an endorsement or suggestion to replicate. I was just trying to explain that there is more to 2C-T-7 than the disaster scenarios that many have reported. Just because I had an enjoyable experience doesn't mean that others will, just as the disastrous experiences do not necessarily mean that there is not some value to the compound.
I should also add that I dosed very slowly, taking in about 1-2 mg at a time and waiting until the pain had subsided to repeat. In total this took approximately 45 minutes.

Oh, okay, you titrated up bit by bit. For some reason, it seems that peak plasma levels are a major factor in 2C-T-7 toxicity, so by spreading the dose out over time you reduced the risk. I did the same with 2C-T-7 when I took it, because I was loathe to commit to an oral dose with a material that erratic. I went for rectal, which probably isn't much safer than intranasal, getting to about the same dosage in the same amount of time. It would have been easy to become impatient, though, I found. Whereas rectal 2C-T-2's onset is fast and strong, 2C-T-7's was really slow, taking over an hour after my last dose to fully develop if my memory serves. I ended up being glad that I'd decided on an upper limit to my dosage beforehand, as I would have otherwise overdone it due to the slow creep up of the experience compared to other PEAs used rectally

Oh, okay, you titrated up bit by bit. For some reason, it seems that peak plasma levels are a major factor in 2C-T-7 toxicity, so by spreading the dose out over time you reduced the risk. I did the same with 2C-T-7 when I took it, because I was loathe to commit to an oral dose with a material that erratic. I went for rectal, which probably isn't much safer than intranasal, getting to about the same dosage in the same amount of time. It would have been easy to become impatient, though, I found. Whereas rectal 2C-T-2's onset is fast and strong, 2C-T-7's was really slow, taking over an hour after my last dose to fully develop if my memory serves. I ended up being glad that I'd decided on an upper limit to my dosage beforehand, as I would have otherwise overdone it due to the slow creep up of the experience compared to other PEAs used rectally

The intranasal onset was slow for me as well, taking at least an hour I believe to begin feeling any changes, with maybe 4 hours to peak. This is likely due to the incremental dosing, as others have reported significant effects within minutes of nasal consumption. The total duration was between 10-14 hours I believe, however I would really need to refer back to my notes to be sure, all of these times are based on my memory of the event and that was over a decade ago.