• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

4-MePPP (2-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)-1-p-tolylpropan-1-one), CAS: 28117-80-8

hey guys I just received a sample of this stuff and don't know too much about except from what I've read around. Which is not too much. I was wondering anybody could recommend the best ROA for this chemical. Can it be vaporized off of foil? what dosage would be safe to start out at? Thanks in advance!

Same as any other cathinone, or MDPV. I would probably shy away from vapourisation as it is fairly unreliable. Stick to insufflation or plugging if you want a fast onset, oral otherwise.

hey guys I just received a sample of this stuff and don't know too much about except from what I've read around. Which is not too much. I was wondering anybody could recommend the best ROA for this chemical. Can it be vaporized off of foil? what dosage would be safe to start out at? Thanks in advance!

I've only insufflated it. 30-40 mg gives a quite good picture of what it's about. I wouldn't start with any higher dose, get familiar with the effects first. It hits fast with insufflation, 1-2 minutes. "Hit" is maybe the wrong word, it's not an intense rush unless you really want to test the limits and take huge doses.

This is an old thread but I see fuck all analysis of the NMR's, no explanations of the peaks at all.

I am well versed in NMR, to explain, amines function oddly on nmr due to their geometry and their needed lone pair for stabilization, due to this the amine(aza) protons are rapidly 'flipping'. in this molecule it doesnt seem sharp and you may say well what the hell why are the azacyclopentane peaks are so broad, in reality it is because its ring system is somewhat stabilized but it is still not an aromatic amine(when most free amine/amide protons are at approx. 9ppm they are very low here approx 4/5ppm).
there is your answer