• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How often can you take MDMA?

nyashin

Bluelighter
How often can you take MDMA if you wanna avoid alll hang overs and be kind to your brain?

... I was thinking of doses around 175-200mg for a normal built man.

How Often, Not how much.
Small Doses every few months I'm guessing but I'm no Expert and I haven't tried Rolls yet but I want to.

if i recollect from a browing a similar discussion little while back, they say you will be alright leaving it 2-3 weeks to dose again (1 month if you want to be totally sure)

The generally accepted wait time is 4+ weeks, although if you break that rule ONCE IN A WHILE the world probably isn't gonna end.

Personally I wait 2 months before each roll, although its been almost 4 since I last dropped any molly, gonna combo it up with 22mg of 2C-B next time i'm thinking :)

Yahh I've heard the same but then at the same time I'm hearing that also once every few months is also bad. I'm gonna stick to the one ever 4-6 weeks.

Shulgin made a statement recently (I think it was actually in a fashion magazine interview) that he felt 4 times a year was appropriate.

I find there's no guarantee on spacing and having no poor after effects- some people get them no matter what. Proper breaks is always going to be most important, but aside from that, pre-loading with piracetam and using 5-htp afterwards has been helpful to many. Aside from that, lots of sleep and a healthy lifestyle otherwise- I find making drugs and alcohol a constant part of your life will slow down the healing process for any part of your body.

Shulgin made a statement recently (I think it was actually in a fashion magazine interview) that he felt 4 times a year was appropriate.

I find there's no guarantee on spacing and having no poor after effects- some people get them no matter what. Proper breaks is always going to be most important, but aside from that, pre-loading with piracetam and using 5-htp afterwards has been helpful to many. Aside from that, lots of sleep and a healthy lifestyle otherwise- I find making drugs and alcohol a constant part of your life will slow down the healing process for any part of your body.

The Breaks are a Need for Serotonin to Rebuild. After injesting MDMA the chemical compounds of MDMA go to work and release all of your Serotonin leaving you with almost to none left. Sleep and a Healthy Lifestyle along with a Month or so break is a must for anyone planning to try MDMA.

To be clear- I meant that even if you do space properly, there is no guarantee you will feel fine after each time you take MDMA. Many theories suggest 30 days or 60 days. I typically suggest friends wait at least 60 days, 90 is optimal.

I generally roll ever 3 weeks with no ill effects. I rolled two weekends in a row with Saturday/Sunday morning being my most recent time and it was my strongest roll yet on the same exact stuff.

With that said, I'm a very very active person with a near perfect diet, plus my vitamin and supplement cabinet has about $1000 of stuff in it so most people can't get away with doing that.

The best answer is that everyone is different. Many join this site to help with harm reduction and the answers saying 1 month or longer between rolls is probably the most responsible answer.

Many people get drunk more often than they should, eat fast food a little too much, and sometimes don't get as much sleep as they should. Do one of those once in a while and it's not a big deal. Do it all the time and there are big consequences. My point is that, you should try and space out your rolls as much as possible. If you have two exciting events close to each other, generally you can enjoy both provided you take longer breaks before and after.

I'm rambling a bit, but use the drug safely and responsibly and it will be as enjoyable or more every time you use it.

I generally roll ever 3 weeks with no ill effects. I rolled two weekends in a row with Saturday/Sunday morning being my most recent time and it was my strongest roll yet on the same exact stuff.

With that said, I'm a very very active person with a near perfect diet, plus my vitamin and supplement cabinet has about $1000 of stuff in it so most people can't get away with doing that.

The best answer is that everyone is different. Many join this site to help with harm reduction and the answers saying 1 month or longer between rolls is probably the most responsible answer.

Many people get drunk more often than they should, eat fast food a little too much, and sometimes don't get as much sleep as they should. Do one of those once in a while and it's not a big deal. Do it all the time and there are big consequences. My point is that, you should try and space out your rolls as much as possible. If you have two exciting events close to each other, generally you can enjoy both provided you take longer breaks before and after.

I'm rambling a bit, but use the drug safely and responsibly and it will be as enjoyable or more every time you use it.

out of curiousity, what supplements do you have?

I agree.

Once a month: CONSIDERED REASONABLE.

Once every 2-3 months: SENSIBLE.

Once every 3 months or less: EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD AND VERY RESPONSIBLE.

The less frequently you take, the better.

The less amount you take, the better.

The less you drop, the better. One drop per session is going to be deemed healthier than 2 or 3.

Its all basic comon sense.

Hope that helps

Last edited:
out of curiousity, what supplements do you have?

I agree.

Once a month: CONSIDERED REASONABLE.

Once every 2-3 months: SENSIBLE.

Once every 3 months or less: EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD AND VERY RESPONSIBLE.
You may laugh, but I can get pictures of pretty much all this stuff. This is just off the top of my head too.

In regards to rolling:
-5-htp
-Piracetam (both powder and pill form)
-Vitamin C
-Green Tea Extract

Everyday/Gym/Weightloss/Weight Gain:
-On Nutrition-I have probably 20 lbs of this stuff
-All Pro Creatine
-Jack3d Pre-Workout
-Caffeine Tablets
-Multi-vitamin
-Glucosamine/Condrotin(not even going to attempt to spell those right)
-Gingko Biloba
-Fishoil
-Bronkaid Ephedra

There's a few more I'm forgetting. I'm definitely not the typical person you'd associate with MDMA and the Rave culture. I don't smoke weed, have never done anything more than MDMA and DXM(one time). I work out probably close to 20 hours a week between the gym and running. I have had maybe 2 beers in the past 3 weeks.

Like I said, I'm probably one of the more usual cases, I just wanted to share a bit about me so people know my situation. Someone much more lethargic and less active is going to rebuild serotonin much slower than someone who is active like myself.

There is something you can take called Sammy to help build up your serotonin levels.

It is mostly how often you take MDMA. If you take it day to day, you will start to build up a tolerance for it. Then again, a tolerance begins to build with any type of substance.

Qft
Listen to shulgin. I have found 12 weeks PERFECT. Take it from someone who lost the magic, 12 weeks gives it back to me. 12 weeks = 3 months = 4 times a year. Perfect. You can break the rule, especially when new to rolling, but 3 months is perfect once you are an adjusted roller/notice rolling isn't the same.

You may laugh, but I can get pictures of pretty much all this stuff. This is just off the top of my head too.

In regards to rolling:
-5-htp
-Piracetam (both powder and pill form)
-Vitamin C
-Green Tea Extract

Everyday/Gym/Weightloss/Weight Gain:
-On Nutrition-I have probably 20 lbs of this stuff
-All Pro Creatine
-Jack3d Pre-Workout
-Caffeine Tablets
-Multi-vitamin
-Glucosamine/Condrotin(not even going to attempt to spell those right)
-Gingko Biloba
-Fishoil
-Bronkaid Ephedra

There's a few more I'm forgetting. I'm definitely not the typical person you'd associate with MDMA and the Rave culture. I don't smoke weed, have never done anything more than MDMA and DXM(one time). I work out probably close to 20 hours a week between the gym and running. I have had maybe 2 beers in the past 3 weeks.

Like I said, I'm probably one of the more usual cases, I just wanted to share a bit about me so people know my situation. Someone much more lethargic and less active is going to rebuild serotonin much slower than someone who is active like myself.

jeez im glad theres other people who take a shitload of supplements like me, i was beginning to think i had a problem haha. i take-

pre/post roll:
-green tea extract
-magnesium citrate
-B complex pill
-3 BIGASS green disgusting multivitamins
-6mg melatonin
-a wierd fruity mixture of gingko biloba n such
-fish oil

at least once a week:
-500mg inositol
-500mg choline
-a normal not-so-large (weaker) multivitamin
-green tea extract
-melatonin
-magnesium citrate

Do you think i should add anything to the list? im 16 and parents wont let me order anything online for the record:!

jeez im glad theres other people who take a shitload of supplements like me, i was beginning to think i had a problem haha. i take-

pre/post roll:
-green tea extract
-magnesium citrate
-B complex pill
-3 BIGASS green disgusting multivitamins
-6mg melatonin
-a wierd fruity mixture of gingko biloba n such
-fish oil

at least once a week:
-500mg inositol
-500mg choline
-a normal not-so-large (weaker) multivitamin
-green tea extract
-melatonin
-magnesium citrate

Do you think i should add anything to the list? im 16 and parents wont let me order anything online for the record:!
Geeze, it feels wrong to talk about this stuff with 16 year olds, but I suppose I can't stop you from doing it and if you're going to, you might as well be safe about it so I'll save the lecture.

Eat healthy, especially the days before and after rolling. My hardest rolls have actually been when I ate a solid meal about 3 hours before dropping. It took a little longer to hit me, but once it did.....holy s***. My comedowns were also much smoother(I've never had a harsh one yet) when had good food in me.

I think you have a pretty solid vitamin list going. I wouldn't worry too too much about all that rather than make absolutely sure you don't abuse the drug. I know at that age, I was much more prone to binging off things and fortunately I never came into contact with drugs.