• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How many MG of Tramadol to get someone who is 120lbs high?

Status
Not open for further replies.

manwithaplan

Bluelighter
I myself take 350mg every time, but, I don't think that would be right for my friend. My friend has never done any drug before so he has no opiate tolerance. How many mgs of tramadol should he get? Also, they're Ultram unfortunately so there's 350 Tylenol per pill.

Yea its yucky stuff. You can get fucked up on it but just be careful of the APAP. Not sure if you can CWE it at all... Maybe someone else here knows. Good luck!

What does a tramadol 'high' feel like? TBH I can't stand the stuff.

^ It feels kinda speedy for a while then morphs into a more noddy, dreamy opiate state. The effects vary from person to person by a lot though - some get nothing from it, some love it, some loathe it. Even after over ten years on heroin (and five off) it's one of my favourite opioids.

Manwithaplan: Pill IDs are not allowed on BL. Try Drugs.com or Google "Pill ID" to find out what you have.

I don't think weight makes a huge difference to the dose required, to be honest. I weigh 12.5 stone (175lb? - a stone is 14lb) and 150mg had me flying first time I took it and that was with a high codeine tolerance.

i would say 100-200mg is a good dose for a person without tolerance :)

edit: damn im always to slow hehe..

if they've never been high before maybe like 100-150mg and they should be golden.

Yea its yucky stuff. You can get fucked up on it but just be careful of the APAP. Not sure if you can CWE it at all... Maybe someone else here knows. Good luck!

Yes you can CWE as (+/-) tramadol HCl is soluble in water (and alcohol).

To original poster: to get high id say 150 to 200mg, if no tolerance.

I personally love the stuff and doing tons of research on it. Woke up at 6am this morning and I havn't stopped.

I prefer its antidepressant properties (inhibition of serotonin re-uptake) more so than the metabolite m1's mu agonist properties.

I agree with the majority... 100mg first time had me flying and that was with other high painkiller tolerances. 150mg would be a sweet spot but expect to be quite fucked especially if your the lucky bunch to get off on it.

I agree with the majority... 100mg first time had me flying and that was with other high painkiller tolerances. 150mg would be a sweet spot but expect to be quite fucked especially if your the lucky bunch to get off on it.

you all are a bunch of pussies. "omg 100mg!! it got me so high and i thought i was dying! don't try this."

if 100mg got you "so high" then you don't have a high tolerance to other painkillers.

pussies, all of you.

my husband has no tolerance and he just took 200mg with tylenol. i have a very high drug tolerance, rehab for oxycontin and oxycodone 580mg of that, so i took 300mg with tylenol.

let's see what this shit does, maybe you guys will grow some balls.

I'd take 250mg. separated doses (tramadol is metabolized weird, spreading out your doses will lead to increased effects)

50mg.
90min.
50mg.
60min.
50mg.
60min.
50mg.
45min.
50mg.

4 hours and 15min. of separated doses; preferably, wait longer -- but I gave you a schedule to where you won't have to wait all day to get a nice buzz going.

Also, if he has a nice buzz then don't keep going with this schedule. HR

you all are a bunch of pussies. "omg 100mg!! it got me so high and i thought i was dying! don't try this."

if 100mg got you "so high" then you don't have a high tolerance to other painkillers.

pussies, all of you.

my husband has no tolerance and he just took 200mg with tylenol. i have a very high drug tolerance, rehab for oxycontin and oxycodone 580mg of that, so i took 300mg with tylenol.

You only take a weak ass opioid like oxycodone? Grow some balls, I shoot sufentanil.

Alrighty, aside from the peanut gallery here that seems unaware of, or intolerant of how gene expression can be regulated due to external factors, or the fact that tramadol is metabolized into active metabolites by CPY450 isoenzymes, which different people have different alleles coding for and thus can be rather different between people, or the fact that a some portion of tramadol's effects are from serotonin/epinephrine re-uptake inhibition and hence, are not cross tolerant to other opioids. I'm going to suggest a dose of 100m.g. for a non-tolerant person. 200 could be unpleasant, tramadol is a particularly emesis inducing drug in my experience, far more than one would expect from only it's comparative opioid potency. In all cases, better to start low and go up, you can take more, it is much more difficult to remove that which is already in circulation.

pussies, all of you.

lol, seriously? knocking tramadol users down and boasting about your oxy tolerance? i'm sorry for your husband.

Tramadol never got me anywhere expect when I took it alongside other opiates, it seemed to potentate the other drugs and the side effects were less powerful. Tramadol always makes me like methhead itchy and not very euphoric compared to similar doses . But if you're going to abuse it I'd suggest 100-200mg if your friend has no tolerance.

I take 300 mgs Of tram and it makes me in a great mood all day, not a high feeling but I become full of energy!!!

100 mg is quite sufficient for an opiate-naive individual for a good time. But, some will just not take to the tramadol high, or cannot metabolize it properly, and this does not mean to increase the dose.

lol, seriously? knocking tramadol users down and boasting about your oxy tolerance? i'm sorry for your husband.

This thread was started in 2010, and violates a BDD Guideline wrt asking about how to get high. Please stick to relevant topics with constructive remarks.

Closed. PM me with any queries.

Status
Not open for further replies.