The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
The open air spots I know of in NJ and NY, CT too, there are definitely still dudes out slinging even in bad snow storms and shit. Obviously some dudes don't come out, so sometimes you'll have to try a few spots before you find people on the corner, but eventually you do. I've seen guys out there all bundled up and shit, huge jackets and face masks, just doing work like they normally would.

It's all about the money and the guys who are serious about it know that weather doesn't stop dope fiends, so they want that business.

Hmm open air in CT? Are you talkin about Hartford ? Or which citys I assume me asking about which city is fine right?
There's a little bit of an open air market in Hartford that I've went to a couple times but I'm curious if you talkin about Hartford or what city?

Hmm open air in CT? Are you talkin about Hartford ? Or which citys I assume me asking about which city is fine right?
There's a little bit of an open air market in Hartford that I've went to a couple times but I'm curious if you talkin about Hartford or what city?

Was referring to parts of Danbury and Waterbury. There isn't the level of open air like in NJ, or old school NYC, but still a good few blocks with corner boys on them you can go see if you don't have a phone connect.

Was referring to parts of Danbury and Waterbury. There isn't the level of open air like in NJ, or old school NYC, but still a good few blocks with corner boys on them you can go see if you don't have a phone connect.

Ah ok. I have phone connects and ik where to go in Hartford was just curious where you were talkin about in CT bc ik your from New Yourk

I got arrested in Waterbury Conn years ago, the state police broke my nose because they thought I was trying to throw something...I got 4 different charges, but only got community service....still shows up as convictions though..

I got arrested in Waterbury Conn years ago, the state police broke my nose because they thought I was trying to throw something...I got 4 different charges, but only got community service....still shows up as convictions though..

I've almost gotten popped in Waterbury too. Hah. The cops there can be a bit nuts.

I don't have charges anywhere else other than NY though.

anywho im glad the scene over there is good becuz today woke up decided to venture out west so i could get my high on and just like scag said theyll be out there either way i was in out in less than one minute went actually very smooth now i feel absolutely great glad i forced myself to get out. So for anybody that is wondering if they could get shit in the cold in the westside of chicago u absolutely could there were more out there than i ever seen still dont understand how they even do it. the trick is dress in layers and always use gloves. got on the train sat down and did me one right after i did it my body temp sky rocketed and my glasses started to fog now thats a good feeling. I gotta say its not as bad out there as the news leads u to believe

I think a better question would be, when can't you score on chicago streets? If you can't score no matter what, you are doing something wrong.

anywho im glad the scene over there is good becuz today woke up decided to venture out west so i could get my high on and just like scag said theyll be out there either way i was in out in less than one minute went actually very smooth now i feel absolutely great glad i forced myself to get out. So for anybody that is wondering if they could get shit in the cold in the westside of chicago u absolutely could there were more out there than i ever seen still dont understand how they even do it. the trick is dress in layers and always use gloves. got on the train sat down and did me one right after i did it my body temp sky rocketed and my glasses started to fog now thats a good feeling. I gotta say its not as bad out there as the news leads u to believe

Yeah if you bundle up appropriately, the weather really isn't that bad, even on really cold days like recently. I'm not surprised at all you had an easy time scoring and found a lot of guys out.

Money is a big motivator.. hah. The thought of all they make in a day I'm sure warms the blood.

Yeah I feel for the d boys out there past few days but that is life. Addicts need dealers... Any word yet on chinky?

Where yu goin they out all day everyday spade bags and blue tape foils are flame right now .!!!!

Back in jersey.. yesterday was cold as fuck... negative 7 degrees out..
No way was I walking in that shit.. got a ride to the cop spot instead.
It's been way too fuckin' cold out... and on friday it's going to be 50 degrees...
can't explain that!! such bullshit... OH and it's going to rain too.. fuckin' bullshit, man.

^^

I don't even care about the rain, I'll just be grateful not to be freezing my ass off. Ha.

West side surfin today :) payday today thank god, heard black tape sawbucks and red tape dubs fell off and are terrible but the block right next to them got dollar sign bags and bags that say TnT on em and they are fire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody use or get dope cut with sleepinol instead of dorm? My guy said that that is what he's using now. Looked it up, pretty much same as dorm but noticed it also contains talc... Curious if anyone else has had experience with dope cut with sleepinol?

I only noticed that their is blue stuff in their before,but I only got it a couple times.

man today was fucked up i go to my usual block and at the end of the block they had balloons and a big colored shrine for someone that passed on i look on the pole its my old connect that used to serve me. i was shocked i walk back down the block and im like wut happen to chris there like o he got himself into some shit somebody popped him. he was only like 24 years old, younger than me. to me the dope games serious but for someone to lose there life over a petty amount of money is fucking terrible they couldnt of just beat his ass instead i think that would of got the message across just as well. but anywho things r as normal as always i must say the dope is way up in quality two bags keep me well over 40 hours. o and chicago guy stop messaging me about were to cop im not gonna tell u shit why would i want more traffic at my spot, all for me none for u i know how u feel but ur asking the wrong person.

I never hang out in the freezing weather outside, i cop and jet right away. Btw stay high bags have gone to SHIT lately. Dont even bother. Theres a popular west side liquor store that has something very nearby. Also president andrew jackson has been pretty good to me lately.

^^

Always a bummer when a good stamp falls off. If the guy is good though, telling him about it will usually make them fix it or find a new source.

^^^
Yep. I don't even bother letting my 'dealer' know..
I just move onto the next best set since it's open air anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.