• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Injecting Morphine 30mg (gelling extended release)

Synto_

Bluelighter
I have some purple mallinckrodt brand 30mg morphine pills (m on one side, 30 on the other). I also have some green 30mg extended release morphine pills. I've tried banging the purple ones like I would roxicodone or oxycontin and they gel up pretty bad. I know I'm not getting everything I could out of these. Can anyone advise the best way to prep these? Heat? No heat? Explain please. I'm basically trying to get the most out of these that I can. This gelling issue is annoying as hell.

Last edited:
If you're going to shoot pills never you should never heat them as it can cause the inactive binders and fillers that would normally be filtered out in your cotton to melt down and be drawn up into your shot. Sorry I can't tell you more about how to properly shoot these( I'm not an iv user) but I do remember Unknown making a thread about how to prep mscontin for IV that could be found by utilizing the search engin.

I dont shoot pills but ive gotten the grey 100mg Morphine pills by Mallinckrodt & crush half of the pill, 50mg & pour it in 4 ounces of lemon flavored seltzer water in a empty water bottle & let it sit over night. By the next day, everything is dissolved & I add grape juice or lemonade to this & drink it threw out the day. It hits me fast & hard.

If I would drink the whole thing, I dont know if I would OD or not because its pretty strong imo so I sip it over several hours.

hey i posted basically the same question the other day , only i got the orange 60mg. nobody had anything to say. This is what i did and it kinda worked: crushed pill, put in spoon, added water and stirred, heated until i saw first bubble, added more water, but this time did NOT stir-- just let it chill for a minute... then dropped a big piece of cotton on top of the gel blob, put needle on top of cotton (not in it), and finally drew up the liquid, leaving the blob behind.

Like I said, it worked... I only used the qualifier "kinda" because I have no idea how much morph was wasted.

M on one side and 30 on the other, with a blue pill (with no coating) is probably a oxycodone 30. You can shoot them. Water + pill broken up in spoon, stir (about 40-60 units of water) and then drop a cotton in the middle, and suck up the water. You will be left with a pile of blue goop. Taste it, it's not oxy, that's all in the pin now. Water should be light blue to clear.

You can use heat to free the drug from the wax/gel, just gotta cool it down again to solidify the wax again, then filter, bang.

M on one side and 30 on the other, with a blue pill (with no coating) is probably a oxycodone 30. You can shoot them. Water + pill broken up in spoon, stir (about 40-60 units of water) and then drop a cotton in the middle, and suck up the water. You will be left with a pile of blue goop. Taste it, it's not oxy, that's all in the pin now. Water should be light blue to clear.

the op is talking about morph not oxy. mallinckrodt makes both

Hey OP,

First I'll disclaim that this is not wise. The gelling is to prevent people from shooting them, by physically hurting people who choose to shoot them 8(

Anyways I'd look up the threads on the oxycodone gelling sustained releases which are much more common and have a lot more info/extraction techs in them. Opana ER as well perhaps. Just be sure whatever you do you end up filtering a cold solution directly before injecting. I'll point out that although you aren't "getting the most out of them" at the moment, you are "getting the most of the waxy shit OUT of them" which is a good thing.

edit:
The OD Directory as linked in my signature is the place to find all these threads I speak of.

I have some purple mallinckrodt brand 30mg morphine pills (m on one side, 30 on the other). I also have some green 30mg extended release morphine pills. I've tried banging the purple ones like I would roxicodone or oxycontin and they gel up pretty bad. I know I'm not getting everything I could out of these. Can anyone advise the best way to prep these? Heat? No heat? Explain please. I'm basically trying to get the most out of these that I can. This gelling issue is annoying as hell.

I realize that this posted question is from well over a year ago but I know how to make these work exceptionally as far as feeling the full effects of the high and I'm sure people are still searching this question for answers and I haven't seen anyone who has posted anything that works effectively. In order to deactivate the gelling components you have to cook them out, but I don't mean cooking it with water. You have to remove the purple outer coating, then crush the pill. Put the crushed pill into a spoon. Make sure to get it into the finest powder and spread it evenly in the spoon. Apply heat to the spoon with a lighter. Cook the pill until it turns a golden brown. Let the spoon cool down then add water and apply heat again. Use cotton to draw out the liquid. It'll be a brownish color. Can I guarantee that this is perfectly safe and healthy to do? No, but I can say I've done it myself and I'm still here today. That one 30 got me exceptionally high. The initial buzz was intense and I stayed high for quite a while afterward.

^ That sounds incredibly reckless, just because you are still here today doesn't mean a damn thing regarding safety.

tricomb made a thread about breaking down the wax matrix on MS-Contins ages ago...someone should link it...he did state in it that he didn't want the method to be used for IV administration, but he gave further instructions if one was going to do so regardless...

never heat up any thing you inject use warm water. IF YOUR WORRIED about getting sick you will but withdrawls are Way worse 6 months in 1 week per month injections and i can no longer feel joy without. If this isnt u stop using them. I cannot stop ide give up orgasms for a no end supply, sorry so misspelled guys. P.S. if i think im exaggerating Just ask somone

No opana er are impossible to break down, it wont even work enough to flavor the water it sits in

My best advice to you is freserch. You can also use vinegar to make it become water soluble to where you will be able to IV them.

Be Safe!!
DC

salt.

Heat salt water to a rapid boil like 1.3 cc or a little more per pill d/t evaporation. Have large cotton and crushed pill ready to go. Once salt water is boiling, dump pill powder in all at once and stir for only a second. Drop in big cotton and use a 3cc rig without needle to draw up clear solution, no gel. transfer to rig and enjoy. Has to be done quick but works great with Mallies. Don't inject while hot. Dont try more than 60mg at a time with a 1 cc d/t morphine being only soluble at 60mg per ml. use a 3ml barrel with needle for bigger shots.

dont "crisp" the malliies" total BS waste.. use salt water.. trust me.. well dont inject them at all.. but if you must...

Oh these are such a bitch, but there's always a way, I don't know why they just make it so difficult when people always find a way..first time I did them(and I do not suggest this at all) I was with someone that had did em' and she heated two in a spoon with water then you had to act quick and draw it up...did give me the pins and needles, but delayed it was wierd it was like a minute later then I got a rush...anyway luckily I found a connect for the 100's they make and they were really easy to do, they barely gelled at all and never used heat...But anway, look up the method with SALT, I've heard it works wonders for these fuckers...I really hate the 30's i'd rather just get like 10 of them and crush them up then eat(I gotta a tolerance, fuckin Subs, I'm so tired of Subs right now I wanna get high again)