• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

making mdma last longer

SATripper

Bluelighter
The last time I had mdma it was on an empty stomach, and I think it make the experience much more intense than usual. I have heard that if you take rennies or tums anti acid (heartburn tabs) tablets at the same time, it can help to make the experience last longer. Is there any truth in this?
I would like to try this next time on an empty stomach anyway, just wanted to know if there is any medical / biological / scientific reason why this would work.

The last time I had mdma it was on an empty stomach, and I think it make the experience much more intense than usual. I have heard that if you take rennies or tums anti acid (heartburn tabs) tablets at the same time, it can help to make the experience last longer. Is there any truth in this?
I would like to try this next time on an empty stomach anyway, just wanted to know if there is any medical / biological / scientific reason why this would work.

Little truth yes, but there is enough acid in your stomach to the point where a few anti-acid tabs won't slow down absorption much.

I've heard the same thing, mind you heard, although I would think you would have to consume the antacid an hour or so pryor to dosing... giving it time to buffer your stomach acid.

Just try it yourself as see what happens, there is no clear answer to this, and since it's not toxic, you can find out how your body responds to it. Either that or cut the MDMA tab in half and take the second half right before the half-life point.

As far as I understand the pharmokinetics of mdma, once you have released the available serotonin, you have only a limited period of time in which you feel the high. This is about 4 to 5 hours. Redosing about one hour after the first dose will extend the high for about an hour.
Nothing you can do will really extend the ecstacy high. You can though take other drugs as the e high is wearing off. These will usually have a somewhat different effect as they will be modulated by the after-effects of the e.
My favourites for after the e high are ghb and cannabis.
If you like being jumpy and staying awake you can take some kind of amphetamine.
I'm sure there are other people with lots of other ideas though.

The best way I know to extend or ramp up a roll is to smoke weed after the peak. You get serious mileage out of the E. The only downside is that, at least for me, MDMA + weed comedowns are like serious Swiss cheese brain......my memory and thinking are massively more impaired compared to MDMA alone.

P.S. I'm not that experienced with drugs outside of psychedelics, MDMA and weed so maybe there's other stuff too. I have acquaintances who swear that GHB is the best way ever to complement MDMA.

Thanks guys, I think I will try the rennies anyway before the mdma. I will probably redose the mdma around the 4 hour mark, then also smoke some weed.

The best way I know to extend or ramp up a roll is to smoke weed after the peak. You get serious mileage out of the E. The only downside is that, at least for me, MDMA + weed comedowns are like serious Swiss cheese brain......my memory and thinking are massively more impaired compared to MDMA alone.

You're sure frazzled, but it is an entertaining state to be in rather than an emo comedown.

I agree with a little smoke at the end. Alcohol does ease it but not recommended.

Best rolls I've had in recent years are when I didn't chase the high. I took 140 mg molly and about an hour and a half, to two hours later I bumped 45 mg. That lead to a solid, 7 hour roll with easy comedown.

If you bump after the peak your going to end up chasing the high and get less effect.

That's why I'd live to get some green squirrels in Dam or London, if its the same batch with 190 mg then 3/4 with the last 1/4 during the peak would make a nice night, for much cheaper and less hassle than weighing out molly.

BTW, someone claimed on a thread ether here or on PLURlife that smoking weed during the roll helps prevent neurotoxicity. Any one know if that is true? I'll still load on vitamin C though, makes a much better comedown and days after.

Dissolve pill in small amount of water, fill oral syringe, inject into rectum. Longer roll.

Thanks guys, I think I will try the rennies anyway before the mdma. I will probably redose the mdma around the 4 hour mark, then also smoke some weed.

As I said redosing is most effective after 1 hour. After 4 hours you will not really return to the ecstasy high. Redosing later is also thought to be more neurotoxic. This is because the mdma metabolites are no longer broken down in the same way as after the initial day.
You might as well do some speed instead.

As I said redosing is most effective after 1 hour. After 4 hours you will not really return to the ecstasy high. Redosing later is also thought to be more neurotoxic. This is because the mdma metabolites are no longer broken down in the same way as after the initial day.
You might as well do some speed instead.

Pretty much. Let's say you take 1 pill at 9 p.m. At midnight or 1 am, you might redose with 1 or 2 pills. It will likely work a second time. Then maybe at 4 a.m., you will try redosing again. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It is NOT worth it to try though. Because then you are eating at least three pills but probably more. Because that last time will require at least two pills.

I've definitely done the above scenario before. It is not healthy and that is how people abuse mdma. I've redose more than that - it is NOT GOOD! You will feel really shitty the next day (possibly days). I would advise more than a second redose. And don't keep adding to the amounts either. Just my two cents :)