• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Massive Amounts of Fake Pharmaceuticals- HARM REDUCTION THREAD

I don't think I've ever seen a fake one until recently. I come across M 30's fairly frequently. The real ones have always been light blue or white. A few weeks ago I came across some that just didn't look right. The classic 'M' logo looked legit, but they were smaller in size (about the size of an A215). Also the score on the back didn't cover the entire diameter. The colors look uneven if you break it in half. They are a darker blue color, and taste like a Xanax or something. These were found in the Tampa area. Either Mallinckrodt has made their pills smaller, or there are a bunch of fake ones currently going around this area.

I too have gotten the same thing!...after getting a few with a friend I realized that some were white and some were the off blue with specks just like the A's. This made me a bit nervous...then after closer inspection I also noticed that they were also a bit smaller than the white ones as well...my friend made me think I was crazy so I said fuck it and ate half of one of the white ones....I felt fine....The next day for work I ate half of a blue one in the morning....normaly by the time I get there im feeling quite good but this time it was different....I had alot of energy! Maybe more then usual when i have real jawns but this was almost speedy. they deffinatly tasted like xanax (didnt try blowing them). I told my friend to be careful because I thought they maybe fake but he thought I was insane. Like and idiot I tried more...still no feeling of opiates but still content...no withdraw just feeling a bit hot and dizzy. This is the kicker...the next day I finally get some real m 15's. The first one I ate got me wasted! like too much than Id like to be. Then later in the day and even today I feel like they are coming in waves...like some other drug is still present in my system...I deffinatly havent felt right untill tonight...my guess is there is some sort of opi bocking drug in there? sub or methadone? who knows....iv gotten fakes like this before that had the same effect...just a word to the wise. I was searching all over the net for a similar story and it figures the last post on this page was what i was looking for lol....im staying clear of m 30s or all 30s if I can. There is too much risk...im lucky enough that my habbit is small enough where i can get by just eating a few 10's a day. I feel bad for the people that are Iving and could possibly be shooting a few good with a few fake pills...who knows wtf that is doing to people.

Obviously, this is and could very well be a tremendous trend across the US. I am in New Jersey and so far so good. Until last night. All I am going to tell you guys is if it does not taste bitter, does not have a letter imprint and a number imprint like you know it should.. Stay the **** away. Like the good quote, "stay the fuc* away from things you know nothing about." I want everyone to be safe and for people to be very wary of fake pills. Because, this happens all the time in the quest for money. People will do anything and this very well exists. Now it is only coming to light and people are loosing their lives for being ignorant of warning signs.

It would really help everyone if we could map out where people are seeing these pills and what not.

Also, why are we not posting pictures people?! Are we not allowed to? I wish someone would respond and let me know. I could post some to help everyone.

i too have gotten the same thing!...after getting a few with a friend i realized that some were white and some were the off blue with specks just like the a's. This made me a bit nervous...then after closer inspection i also noticed that they were also a bit smaller than the white ones as well...my friend made me think i was crazy so i said fuck it and ate half of one of the white ones....i felt fine....the next day for work i ate half of a blue one in the morning....normaly by the time i get there im feeling quite good but this time it was different....i had alot of energy! Maybe more then usual when i have real jawns but this was almost speedy. They deffinatly tasted like xanax (didnt try blowing them). I told my friend to be careful because i thought they maybe fake but he thought i was insane. Like and idiot i tried more...still no feeling of opiates but still content...no withdraw just feeling a bit hot and dizzy. This is the kicker...the next day i finally get some real m 15's. The first one i ate got me wasted! Like too much than id like to be. Then later in the day and even today i feel like they are coming in waves...like some other drug is still present in my system...i deffinatly havent felt right untill tonight...my guess is there is some sort of opi bocking drug in there? Sub or methadone? Who knows....iv gotten fakes like this before that had the same effect...just a word to the wise. I was searching all over the net for a similar story and it figures the last post on this page was what i was looking for lol....im staying clear of m 30s or all 30s if i can. There is too much risk...im lucky enough that my habbit is small enough where i can get by just eating a few 10's a day. I feel bad for the people that are iving and could possibly be shooting a few good with a few fake pills...who knows wtf that is doing to people.

where do you live?

NSFW:
1000611s.jpg

absolutely positively fake. If you see speckles in a pill that is supposed to be a roxy stay the hell away people! Come on!

Last edited by a moderator:
hello nurse jackie. I hate to break it to you but I am in South Jersey. I forgot to specify where I lived before....If I still had one I would of taken a picture and I even tried to get them again so I could post/test them eventually. The pics of the pills you reposted are soooo fake....thats crazy looking. But the ones I had were really had to tell. Like some of the other people on here have mentioned, the pill id pictures are usually off so it is hard to tell what a real "M" looks like. Plus most of the time they are all diff.shades. Maybe there all fake! ha hell if I know. But I do know that these are verryyy good fakes...Iv gotten ligit blues that seem to have looked just like this before....and trust me I looked at these things for like 10 minutes or more b4 I ate them lol I also wanted to add that my urine seemed to be "cloudy" for a day or two. Not just dark...It was very odd and Im almost positive it had something to do with the fakes. The drug must pass all the way though your system w.e the hell it is.

Come on guys dont let this thread die!! Talk to me! haha Maybe good news....I found a small peice of one of the fakes I had and maybe when I get the money I can do a test.

Trust me, this thread's not gonna die. We all know it's here so if anyone comes across some potential fakes they can still find this thread. It may go down a page or two but it's easy enough to search for. This isn't really supposed to be much of a social thread anyway.

Be sure to let us know when you get it tested and maybe a pic would be good too if if it's actually a fake so people know what to look out for

Wow. I have been reading this thread for a long time tonight. Joined bluelight just to share my experience. I'm not sure how to reference another poster here, but denvergold explained that if you hold a legitimate Malinkrodt in your hand and spin it over, the scored line should be sitting at a diagonal. NO PRICES and I have been very skeptical as they are most definitely fake. Now, first off, the pills i have look absolutely flawless. When i rolled out of this guys driveway, i noticed they were a tad bit darker and thought nothing of it until now. Back to denvergold's way of telling a fake. When i hold each pill in my fingertips with the M facing me and flip it over, the score line and the 30 do not sit at the diagonal (like the legitimate pill). The score and the M line up completely different for each pill. This and it's slightly darker color are the only thing besides maybe a small size difference ( the real Ms are fatter)are the only way to spot a counterfeit pill. I just talked to this guy and he said that he got them from a guy who just went to the pharmacy and sold it to him earlier. He seemed like he was trying to cover his ass. I have NO pupil constriction on these pills. 0% high. And 100% puking all day. The taste is also off. It seems a tad "diluted" for lack of a better word. These are in Louisiana. I can take pics of the three I have left, and will do my best to illustrate them as fakes. I can do three different pictures of me doing the flip over thing to each pill I talked about earlier. (Thanks to denvergold). Absolutely blew my mind and pissed me off when I realized this within the last few hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
generic oxycontin 60mgs

has anyone ever had these before? im talking about the gneric ones specifically. are they red all the way through? or are they white on the inside like a regular oc. also, do they taste kinda sour? had what was told was a piece of generic oc60 but it was all red, left a red stain on my fingers, tasted kinda sour, not very bitter. and smelled like sasafrass...i know weird.

this isnt a what did i take thread, im just asking about the generic oc60s bc im sure someone in OD has had them and can answer my questions. if there is a problem with this post, mods PM me please instead of just closing it please? i had a thread closed the other day for a small infraction and felt it was done unfairly. its in the past, but for future reference, let me know and I can change the wording of the question,. Thanks,

philaadelphia too

Massive amounts of fake Mallinckrodt M box 30mg Oxys Hitting HARM REDUCTION THREAD

Apparently it is bad.

Can anyone discuss how to determine a real one? To keep everyone safe and not dead?

Or if someone gets a fake please post a picture!

Or if someone can be specific in discussing the characteristics of legitimate ones -

color, taste, thickness compared to Qualitest V and A/215 brands.

I have heard they can for sure be differentiated with some practice, but people are getting very sick, like ER sick.

Is there a way to adapt a home drug testing kit to work on these pills in other words could you get one and test the pill for opiate content somehow?

Thanks - this is hitting a lot of people.

Also I would not post this frivolously - I did some of the research behind the link between insuffalation and silicosis with OPANA ER - see here in ADF - http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=8732234#post8732234

This is not a joke and there needs to be some awareness among the community so no one else is hurt.

Please scroll down since I cannot post link to read firsthand reports I excerpted from the originals so that we would be 100% safe with any copyright issues - they are just excerpts and reprintable under the fair use act and will hopefully raise awareness - as a community there needs to be ZERO tolerance for this sort of fake medicine thing especially when it is dangerous to your health and not at all what you expect.

The m boxs I've seen don't have the very hard to see blue speckles in them. The real ones if you look very hard have verryy tiny blue spots in them. Fakes do nottt. I've only seen fake a215s and Ms not to sure about others

"It's prolly some dickhead with a pill press doing this shitt.."

Thanks, Einstein - that narrows it down quite a bit!!!

Hmm, whoever's selling em is prolly some dickhead sayin they're oxycodone instead of sayin they're fakes.

Whos really the dickhead, the guy selling or the guy whos buying them

Possible Fake V-4812's (OC 30's)

Hey guys long time lurker, thought I would finally make an account today after getting some V-4812's (Blueberries) off the st.

I'm concerned they MAY be fake and if so, these would be the best ones I have ever seen in my life.

First, I feel something.. but they could've just put some kind of cheap opi mixed with something who knows.

I wish I could take a high-res picture, any picture I do take I don't think would show anything.. you have to really look good.

I'm curious because swim gets legit Blues, the same ones but is wondering if they come in 2 shades of blue? These are the light blue kind, the legit ones swim gets are the
really really blue kind. But I get both legit in diff colors sometimes. They are a little "rough" around the curve of the pill, you can barely notice anything. Have seen them like that sometimes, no biggie but it's concerning.

Does anyone have any fake OC 30 pics? maybe a real next to a fake? Not the M ones, these are the V-4812's.

They were broken open and seem to be the same color on the outside as well as inside. Could be old?

ANY information you can give would be appreciated, and if i'm in the wrong section let me know. Thanks guys!

I merged your thread with this existing one. First off welcome to bluelight. Second we don't "swim" here. Everyone knows it's you and if you look no one here says swim. Last they aren't "OCs" they are instant release oxycodone pills. It's the same drug but, OC says that it's time release and what you're describing isn't.

I merged your thread with this existing one. First off welcome to bluelight. Second we don't "swim" here. Everyone knows it's you and if you look no one here says swim. Last they aren't "OCs" they are instant release oxycodone pills. It's the same drug but, OC says that it's time release and what you're describing isn't.

Ok thanks, I saw this thread but didn't see anything useful.

I know they are the immediate release, I just put OC down so people would get an understanding of what kind of pills I was talking about.

They don't have OC on them, or OP. I'm a veteran, I know the marking very well.

These have the V on one side and 4812 on the other. Any pictures anywhere?

I know there is an opi in it because I'm not sick.

Sorry man. I know taking pics of stuff like that is tough but, if you can try it might help. People here will know what you're talking about. This place is full of veterans so there's no need to talk in layman's terms.

In my experience these particular pills tend to be really bright blue compared to the a 215s or the mallis. Here's a pic I found online

newq30s_0.preview.jpg

Those are the real deal though but, the ones I've got were much always brighter blue. So are you saying that they just seem weak?

I'm going to take a picture with my webcam, it's better than nothing I suppose.

Your picture looks almost exactly like mine. The edges I was referring to, it it normal for them to look like that?

I usually get mine legit so I never had to think about worrying. Picture coming in 10.

& I'm not sure it's "weak" it just feels... different, hard to explain.

The legit ones I get are really really blue, these are lighter. Pics coming.

Ya I know what you mean. The Vs are like super blue. Even more blue than the picture I showed

Here are the pics, you will only be able to judge the color as my webcam couldn't get a clear shot.

I just noticed one other thing, the V doesn't match with the Numbers on the other side.. like if you flip the pill over.. the numbers will be upside down or sideways.. like if
you were to turn a penny around and rotate it a bit. Is that normal?

lUWbg.png

oMoYB.png

lGpLf.png

I can't say for sure man. Those are very well done if they are fakes. Most fakes will be just plain fake too, as in no active ingredient. There's a chance that it's your tolerance or perhaps suboxone or something. What dose do you need to get high?

All blue thirties that I have ever done have been the same color throughout. It's not uncommon for a variation in the blue though and if I were buying what you have there I'd say that they're legit.