• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Mephedrone effects timeline for oral dose

AMTDan

Bluelighter
Due to current MDMA crisis I am going to aquire some mephedrone. After reading multiple threads on this substance I've gathered it dosen't last very long at all. Unfortunatly I'm not sure excatly how long it would last if only done orally. since most of the reports are a combination of oral and iinsuffalated doses.

If anyone could let me know times of comeup, peaking and comedown for oral doses I would be thankful

+1

Interested in this as well. Also from reading the threads here and chatting with some people it seems there are quite mixed reports regarding the comedown. Some say it's dreadful and worse than MDMA and others say it's not bad at all?

I'd say the high lasts anywhere between 1-3 hours from one 250mg bomb, you can keep redosing though so it's all gd. I hardly get a comedown at all, even after doing 4 grams in 24 hours with no sleep :)

I did 2 grams last night - and feel just fine today.

I was up at 9am, showered and had had breakfast!

I'd say the high lasts anywhere between 1-3 hours from one 250mg bomb, you can keep redosing though so it's all gd. I hardly get a comedown at all, even after doing 4 grams in 24 hours with no sleep :)

That's just damn stupid.

Moderation is key with this drug folks, Drench will find out soon enough...trust me.

As for the dosage, I've found a 250-300mg bomb or parachute to work very well. Oral administration helps a lot with the fiendish re-dosing which really is the biggest problem with meph. Taking it in a more controlled manner seems to alleviate any sort of comedown or adverse reaction in general...

...according to my experiences at least.

People have reported severe vasoconstriction with doses starting at 500 mg IIRC. Be CAREFUL. Pre-supplementation with high doses of L-Arginine has helped curb these effects in certain individuals.

Doing multiple grams in a night is VERY risky; as said above, 500-600mg is about the maximum 'safe' limit. People have experienced severe vasoconstriction (poor circulation and bloodflow) to the point of limbs and knees turning blue from blood loss.

If you parachute a dose, it will start to come-up after about 30 minutes (on empty stomach), peak around 45min for about an hour or two, and you will then come-down soon thereafter.

Alright guys thanks very much. You pretty much answered my question :). My plan from what I've heard was to take 200 mg orally 3 times over the night as I believe this will be a good length and avoid any nasty comedown or the annoying feeling when you take too much mdma where you only get the annoying stimulant feeling and less of the euphoria and fun.

I'll be taking it in about 2 weeks if all goes well and I'll let you guys know how it is

Is mixing with a small bit of alcohol a bad idea (3-4 beers), provided one keeps hydrated?
...as booze is a vasodilator....

Horrible idea. That's like taking coke to prevent a heroin overdose.

Is mixing with a small bit of alcohol a bad idea (3-4 beers), provided one keeps hydrated?

I'd stick with one or the other mate, last time i mixed lager and mephedrone, i woke up feeling like i'd had a stroke. The inside of my mouth was badly cut up/blistered and my lips had swollen up like i'd had had botox or something.

Mixing Mephedrone and Alcohol is a mistake i've made twice. It seriously intensifies your comedown.

its not a bad idea, but it hardly works. i got red hands and knees from small amounts of mephedrone and quite a large amount of booze. mixing booze with meph is a nice feeling though

Mixing Mephedrone and Alcohol is a mistake i've made twice. It seriously intensifies your comedown.

that must be why my come downs have always been so shit after awhile, ive literally always mixed it with booze

me and all my mates and people I know who take mephedrone, we all drink lots of alcohol on it.

I have never had any problems with it so far and don't even experience a comedown from the combination of alcohol and mephedrone.

I have never taken it orally however I have been told it is actually longer lasting than snorting it.