• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

HELP!? why do i need to poop after i take cocaine??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben2990

Bluelighter
why do i always need to shit after i snort a line? also why does my poop look of less quality when i go to shit after a line! (its usually like greenish and not as solid. :S) sory if tmi.

Stimulant drugs.

i have that with adderall and ciggs sometimes

Yeh. Its just that a lot of stimulant drugs are diuretics. Why do u think lots of people have to shit when they drink coffee in the morning? I once talked to a doctor that was so sensitive to this effect that he said if he drank Coca cola while at a movie he would have to make a run to the bathroom by the end. Its normal so don't worry about it. I get the same way with amphetamines... It never felt so good taking a dump...

Well coke is a stimulant and all stimulants kind of get your bowels moving. But cocaine is commonly cut with baby laxative these days well shit quality coke anyway :p . That would explain alot.

that is totally an urban legend. While I'm sure it's been done, baby laxative is neither the most popular cut for coke, nor would the coke be cut with enough baby laxative for it to really have an effect. you get the shits from coke because that's something coke (and indeed all stimulants afaik) does to you. I am at the point now where I get a pavlovian reaction and have to take a dump whenever I know my dealer is on his way over.

I am at the point now where I get a pavlovian reaction and have to take a dump whenever I know my dealer is on his way over.[/QUOTE]

AHAHAHAHA okay thanks a lot for the info

coke because that's something coke (and indeed all stimulants afaik) does to you. I am at the point now where I get a pavlovian reaction and have to take a dump whenever I know my dealer is on his way over.

laugh out loud. Once you know you can't un-know. =D

yes, cocaine, like ciggs and coffe get your bowels going, thats for sure... you're not the only one...

besides the fact that stimulants make you have to shit, your coke could be cut w/ laxatives

that is totally an urban legend. While I'm sure it's been done, baby laxative is neither the most popular cut for coke, nor would the coke be cut with enough baby laxative for it to really have an effect. you get the shits from coke because that's something coke (and indeed all stimulants afaik) does to you. I am at the point now where I get a pavlovian reaction and have to take a dump whenever I know my dealer is on his way over.

hahaha I get something similiar. I always eat before I take any amphetamine so I can have high blood sugar and it feel better+ I won't have to for a while. Well, anyway if I take amps frequently(for adhd with this story) I always take a shit about 30 min to half an hour after. Well if I do this often enough for a while just eating food(even a few bites) in the morning or when I would take the amps makes me have to shit really bad.

Just knowing I have a sack of coke on the way makes me need to take a shit. If you have a problem with the coke shits you can do some opiate. Then you wont have any problem taking a shit

ALL stimulants, be it cocaine, adderall, nicotine, caffeine, or meth have a laxative effect.....i.e. they make you shit. It's a very common side effect. It's why some people drink coffee in the morning, no joke.

PLUS cocaine is commonly cut with baby laxatives because they dissolve in water like coke. It's not an urban myth..... I have known many a coke dealer over the years, trust me. It's not a myth, it's done all the freakin' time.

i didn't say it wasn't done. I said it isn't the most popular cut, and that it is in insufficient quantities to have a significant impact. people also cut coke with creatine. that doesn't mean that cokeheads all walk around all buffed out.

i didn't say it wasn't done. I said it isn't the most popular cut, and that it is in insufficient quantities to have a significant impact. people also cut coke with creatine. that doesn't mean that cokeheads all walk around all buffed out.

Thats a totally unfair comparrison. Ive taken creatine to help get big in the past and it would take alot of creatine (plus working out and eating right) to have any noticable effevt. Baby laxative on the other hand does not take much to have a effect. Mannitol is a common cut in cheap grade cocaine. So it does happen more then some think.

I was always pretty picky in buying coke and usually smoked crack anyway so it was not really a problem :\

ah yes. that is physical addiction.

It's completely normal, in my hayday... I had to poop when I knew I was getting coke and if I saw it on tv and sometimes if I was thinking about it. lol Stimulants make you shit and coke is cut with baby laxatives sometimes.

why do i always need to shit after i snort a line? also why does my poop look of less quality when i go to shit after a line! (its usually like greenish and not as solid. :S) sory if tmi.

Most likely just because it is a stimulant but sometimes some assholes cut it with baby lax.

Status
Not open for further replies.