• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly comedown

r00tboy

Greenlighter
does anyone think the comedown of molly is worse than regular street pills? I know molly is generally more pure etc. but since the other day when me and a few friends took 4 points of molly, we all have agreed that it had the worst come down and we all still feel pretty depressed and out of it (5 days later). any input would be nice. :)

The comedown was probably worse because you took a very large dose of MDMA instead of a bit of MDMA and whatever else might be in your pills.

Ecstasy releases serotonin, the chem in your brain that makes you happy naturally and regulates your emotions. Using to much MDMA causes you to be very low on serotonin, and that leads to depression, mood swings, and worse things with continued use, this also is the reason you have to keep taking more and more to get to the same level of rolling

you should be taking 2-3 month breaks after each roll to keep the comedown and the high on a great level, and also if you redose (taking more E after you have comedown from your roll) this severely increases the negative effects and toxicity of MDMA

LSDMDMA&10034203 said:
clean md=no comedown.

When you use it correctly... but abuse of MDMA can lead to some of the worst comedowns imaginable. Especailly when you start to get around half gram doses. That and using MDMA every week or two can take you to a very very dark place

Yea ive heard that clean md has no comedown, but this stuff was very good, the high was very clean, and it was a clear\tannish crystal rock.

did you take it all at once? Or spread it out over many hours?

The amount of times you redose has been linked to increased toxicity and negative effects, increasing exponentially with each additional dose, especially after 3-4 hours of the first dose

Well I took like 130mg to begin with, then 3 hours later 130-140mg, then 100mg an hour after that, and finished off with another 100mg an hour and a half after that lol.

we had 1.5 grams and eyeballed it, so these are just estimates.

Last edited:
Yeah thats like really bad...

you dont want to take any more after your peak, because after a while your brain cant put out any more serotonin, so the only effects you do get from taking the pills are the speedier and side effects.

Also since your brain doesnt know what to do with all the left over MDMA thats not releasing serotonin, it becomes much more toxic to your brain and does a lot more damage, but this is a part that I havent studied much and IDK the specifics behind it

LSDMDMA&10034203 said:
clean md=no comedown.

This. Molly proves itself to have the positive effects of both stimulants and hallucinogens.

The comedown off true molly is a feeling of disappointment. Sort of like getting off a fun ride.

When you use it correctly... but abuse of MDMA can lead to some of the worst comedowns imaginable. Especailly when you start to get around half gram doses. That and using MDMA every week or two can take you to a very very dark place
i've taken half of a gram of crystal in an hour once.
felt fine the next day, just a little bit dumber than usual, so i jsut spent all day watching world's dumbest

But youve only rolled like 3 times right? You have plenty of serotonin left, if someone whos been rolling often for a while took a high dose spread out like that Im sure they would have a really bad comedown
depressed and out of it
is how you feel after you use up the chemical in your brain that regulates emotion and makes you happy

this is still all assuming what you got was pure MDMA of course

MDMA is MDMA.

Pills can be pure, and cut to all hell.

Powder/crystals can be pure, or cut to all hell.

Comedowns from pure MDMA are absolutely possible and real, having a lack of serotonin by itself can give you quite a "down" feeling.

Even if it was 100% Pure MDMA you can still get a comedown.
Its a serotonin releasing chemical,
Main 3 ways to avoid getting a comedown are as follows;

1. Dont redose, Take one dose and that is it
2. Dont take stupid doses, like 200mg+ , stick with between 150mg - 180mg (Depends on how good it is though i guess and how much % of the Molly is active mdma. You should know yourself what your mdma is like.)
3. Dont take it too frequently, once a month is the minimum you should leave it really. others will say more, shulgin says 90 days, I like to redose every 6 weeks

Another possible reason i put down to a comedown is drinking alcohol before, during and after a roll. Ive been around first timers. second timers , they take mdma and they get a nasty comedown but i notice they drink a fair bit,

This. Molly proves itself to have the positive effects of both stimulants and hallucinogens.

The comedown off true molly is a feeling of disappointment. Sort of like getting off a fun ride.

SOMETIMES I would agree with you, but other nights when you roll complete utter balls, the comedown accompanied by a joint isn't half bad ;) I Actually enjoy it and have an amazing after glow the next day.

Pure mdma has no comedown? On what planet is that a reality? Certainly not Earth.

Of course it has a comedown, especially if you overdo it.

LSDMDMA&10034203 said:
clean md=no comedown.

The quote "What goes up, must come down" really applies to ALL drugs.

It doesnt matter how "pure" a drug is.

If i have "pure" caffeine, im still gonna crash...

Just my couple cents.

I get crazy fucked up off of 200mg of MDMA, why would I need more? I dont, but its still fun as hell to do so lol...

you seem like someone who really doesnt want to "abuse" drugs, rather than "using" them to make your night better, no? Well those of us who abuse the shit out of drugs and go on long binges get different effects after a while, one of the first signs for MDMA damage is the bad comedown because you used up all your sert, im sure the same thing could happen with ketamine, or any drug used at that level