• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Drinking Molly?

I always dissolve molly in Gatorade and then shotglass it. seems to work very well and kicks in plenty fast.

I still don't understand why people do this... Itty bitty finger dips throughout the course of a night.... 'Tis a terribly inefficient way to dose.

Ahmen!!

Honestly having a great night with MDMA is NOT a secret - you take x amount at the start (between 90 - 150mgs [depending on build/tolerance etc]) you take a little more than half your initial dose as a top up and then STOP! Of course you can take more and more but you simply (and physically) can not feel the same! n You will either feel a speedy stim like sensation or you will simply feel wrecked/smacked/monged/fkd etc.

If YOU enjoy this feeling then that is simply down to you!

I personally like mixing MDMA/RCs with water and then having a shot.

I find that it hits me much faster and generally the peak tends to be more intense. I also like that the moment where you transition from the come-up to "I feel awesome" tends to feel more all encompassing and profound.

But then again, I don't mind the taste of MDMA. I actually kind of like it. Whenever I feel that taste, I know I will in for a good time. =D (This also applies to other RCs like methylone et al.)

i don't do finger dips its nasty and yea its bad cause the chemicals can get caught in your teeth and hella dissolve them

i don't do finger dips its nasty and yea its bad cause the chemicals can get caught in your teeth and hella dissolve them

Just dissolve in gatorade and swish around for a min like its mouthwash, then swallow. that way you can get at least some sublingual and gum absorption if you're in that big of a hurry to roll. generally I don't bother since I'm not a fan of the taste and can wait a big longer.