• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids injecting a215 30 mg oc's/roxies

Status
Not open for further replies.

brown sugar baby

Greenlighter
can anyone please help me out with step by step instructions on how to prepare these specific pills for iv:

Oxycodone hydrochloride
Strength(s)
30 mg
Imprint(s)
A215
Manufacturer / Distributor
Amide Pharmaceutical Inc, subsidiary of Actavis U.S.
Color(s)
Blue

from what i've heard these are the best oc's to have and basically impossible to find. i get 240 of them a month and need to find a better way to administer them. my tolerance is very high, i can swallow 10-12 and feel nothing at all. so anyone who can offer me some harm reduction advice, since my veins are basically ruined from past years of iv'ing pills. they worked great when i was only fucking with heroin :)

just prep like anything else

crush pills in spoon w/ back of another spoon
add water, u will prob need a full 100 units for 3 pills
mix good
dont heat, just draw up cold
since u wont get ur full 100 units back you can add more water and mix up the solution again

save what doesnt draw up and eat it.

its the same as anything else. you should probably get a micron filter if u plan on doing this a lot, it will filter out some of the stuff a cotton wont and save u from possible problems down the road

Why not just sell the Roxi's and buy dope? Let all the youngins/noobs pay the ridicolous prices, since to them they're still getting their moneys worth cause they just need 1, go use said money to buy dope.. Win win, no?

Why not just sell the Roxi's and buy dope? Let all the youngins/noobs pay the ridicolous prices, since to them they're still getting their moneys worth cause they just need 1, go use said money to buy dope.. Win win, no?

I get 200+ a month too. I could easily make 4 grand off of that. That's a lot of dope. I like the way you think. lol.

I get 200+ a month too. I could easily make 4 grand off of that. That's a lot of dope. I like the way you think. lol.

Ah-ha, but you're profile says you would never!

I need to find myself one of your doctors who is willing to prescribe 6-8 30's a friggin day. For my serious back pain of course.

I'm stuck on this friggin poppy pod tea cause I can't afford other shit, and it's such a friggin hassle.

I'm basically just maintaining every day now, trying to at least not let my dose get to high. So every once in a while I try to get high on roxi's and I know i'm gonna be dissapointed but fuck it they're only $15 instead of 20 and I always said I will pay 50¢ a mg MAX. So 6 for 90, ya know what, he'll do 7 for 100 i'm sure.

So $100 and 210mg OC later I'm ready to nod away my one night off. I always think to myself though, "You know if u saved these for the 1st dose in the morning U would have an awesome sunday!" Yea but fuck Sunday

So I take a little glimpse at them, thinking how I'm really spending $100 on 1 High right now that used to cost me $35 till I got busted and was kind enough to call my connect once out of jail to stay away from what got me busted. So yea now she won't deal with me thinking im a snitch or something.

Still knowing im retarded for spending $100 on a high, at least i'm feeling it. Ok so i get home all rdy to lounge around, and within an hour and a half it has came and gone. Wow, $100 eh.

***Note - I Blame MDPV for this entire post. Mods please remove if its just silly

i dont think those are the best oc's at all. everyone has a very hard time IVing these because they gel. People who snort these AND people who shoot these all say the M's are much better, idk if its cuz there is less actual product in these or what. they are hard to IV i know that because they gel...

To shoot these u crush them and add hot water and stir. u cant cook these because that makes them gel up right away, adding the hot water and stirring helps them dissolve better without actually heating them. they are gonna gel either way eventually but not cookin them helps to make them not gel as quickly. so add the hot water stir, u might heat for like 4 seconds or so to make the water warmer but u dotn want to cook or boil them. then dont put the filter directly into the powder or pill stuff. put it on the side so its touching the water not the pill. and draw, u want to do this as quick as possible without putting the filter directly into the pill because its starting to gel once it hits the water. many find this the best way to IV these, they are horrible for IVing... the faster u can get it into the rig the better after it touches the water cuz after about a minute it will totally gel up the water.

these dont gel, to my knowledge no ir oxycodone products gel

Never gelled in my experience.

These are definitely not hard to find in FL.. I've used them many a time with no problems.

Don't use heat. Ever!

oxy has great oral bioavailability. you're not going to get much more out of shooting them. maybe its time to switch to opana or fentanyl.

I dunno, while IV'ing Oxycontin's isn't something you should be doing without proper filtering supplies like a micron filter, the times I have IV'd with one it has presented a completely different character for some reason. It is much more of that pure blanket-like warmth that comes over your body compared to just railing oxy where I, and many others often even get a little stimulated if you don't take too much and go straight to a nod.

While I don't recommend everyone go and IV their Oxycontin's, if you have a micron and the time to do it right it is surely a notable change from the norm.

I agree it has a different character, but what I meant was more that IV isn't going to be much stronger. If you have to eat 240 mg to feel anything, you'd probably have to shoot around 200 mg at least. Sure, it feels a bit better to IV them, but the dosage range doesnt change much, and I thought thats what the OP was talking about?

those roxi's do gel, they are harder to IV. and why do roxis? well i fnd them easy to sell so i do this all day and get high all day for free n make cash so why not... i will never do heroine because well thats just a whole different animal and since i like blues so much why would iwant to get caught up in that monster? i have alot of experiance with the roxi's and the a's gel, its not jus my opinion it is everyone who shoots these that ive talked to. and for the saying that pills are bad to inject, like ive said before, everything is bad to inject, its horrible to do drugs all together, especially heroine... cmon now i really doubt the pills are worse than that type of dope.

No they don't, no ir oxy products gel, shit even name brand oxycontin doesn't gel, only generic oxy er or other types of narcotics.

If you don't know what your talking about then don't talk about it.

No they don't, no ir oxy products gel, shit even name brand oxycontin doesn't gel, only generic oxy er or other types of narcotics.

If you don't know what your talking about then don't talk about it.

These ones FOR SURE gel if you add heat. I can 100% vouch for the fact that you can't heat these blues. :)

I agree with the other person who said IV'ing wont make too much of a difference with Oxy since the oral BA is like 80-90% already right? So if you're taking 12 pills...good luck fitting 6-10 of those blue jawns into a rig, unless you use one of them huge 25cc ones...Idk if a 3cc rig would work for 10 of them blues? Other than that you'd have to shoot like 3+ 1cc syringes back to back to back to get high as usual. But i think you could use a little less if you're just chasing the rush..which isn't that spectacular with Oxy anyways...

conclusion: sell them and buy dope, dillies, or opana.

Ok, to address the original issue-

In a 1cc rig, you'll only be able to fit 5.5 of them (some sources say 100mg/ml, some say 166mg/ml... from personal experimentation I believe the latter to be correct- in case you have larger rigs you can use).

To maximize how much you get, you'll want the end result to be full right up to the 100 line. To accomplish that, you use 100 units plus 10 additional units per pill of water- this ratio results in a full rig.

Since this is an old post, and instructions on injection procedure are easy to find here, I'm going to close this.

Please don't heat pills when injecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.