• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can Anyone Help me to get off suboxone and valium situation is not that bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJB

Greenlighter
Hi all on suboxone 1 and half year, my dose is 0.5mg and for the last 8weeks i been using valium 10mg ones a day b4 bed to get a good sleep,
I tried MXE while on sub, it looks like it give very good aesthetic properties..
The question is can i use MXE for suboxone wd? or what the best way out in my situation?
maybe one week on low 10-15mg dose mxe, and 5mg valium? then next week 2mg valium? then stop or stay on 2mg valium for some time..?

Last edited:
You should just continue to taper down, and then stop using the suboxone.

Using a dissociative won't be as effective because of bupe's long half-life. If you were to stay dissociated the whole time.. well, prepare to lose a month of your life or so...

Talk with your doctor about properly tapering off of your meds.

You may have to taper each individually. When you're on benzos and opiates together, the combined effect is stronger than either individual effect. What this means is that cutting down one drug essentially cuts down both drugs, and so tapering both drugs at the same time doesn't work well. You've only been taking diazepam for eight weeks though, and diazepam is fairly slow to build tolerance, so you may be alright cutting that dose down sooner rather than later.

Good luck.

I would cut the sub first, as the benzo will help with w/d's, however this puts you at risk of benzo dependence, if you arent already . Taper you sub dose.
http://www.heroin-detox.com/detoxin...4189-buprenorphine-sub-questions-answers.html
http://www.heroin-detox.com/detoxin...5-bup-forum-best-best-odr-links-stickies.html

There is excellent information in those two links dealing with getting off sub .
I dont have doctor, tablets that i im using they left from last remission. Doc told me to use 16mgs i been so scared to start with that dose and started with 4mg :) all been well. Pharmacy they gave 16mg every day, i just save them and used only 4mg i put 8mg tab on the scale it is 400mg weigh then crash in powder and weight amount i need now im using 0.25mg =0.5mg suboxone. valium i got from black market it generic and not that strong for example Teva or Actavis. I dont wanna go to clinic now again, as im already got all meds... My sister coming for a visit me, in 1 and half month shortly and stay at mine for a week, i dont wanna that she see that im on drugs again.. 1way is get another hide all tabs and continue... :(

I would cut the sub first, as the benzo will help with w/d's, however this puts you at risk of benzo dependence, if you arent already . Taper you sub dose.
http://www.heroin-detox.com/detoxin...4189-buprenorphine-sub-questions-answers.html
http://www.heroin-detox.com/detoxin...5-bup-forum-best-best-odr-links-stickies.html

There is excellent information in those two links dealing with getting off sub .

In link that u gave me im already on last step:
Day 1 (8mg to 12mg) - If all you needed was less than simply find your dose and reduce a little slower or in 1mg doses.
Day 2 (8mg to 12mg) Once a day.. or split into (2) 4mg or 6mg doses
Day 3 (8mg to 12mg)
Day 4 (6mg to 10mg)
Day 5 (6mg to 10mg)
Day 6 (6mg to 8mg)
Day 7 (4mg to 8mg)
Day 8 (4mg to 6mg)
Day 9 (4mg to 6mg)
Day 10 (2mg to 4mg)
Day 11 (2mg to 4mg)
Day 12 (2mg to 3mg)
Day 13 (1mg to 2mg) (at around this point you may start to feel the reductions)
Day 14 (1mg to 2mg)
Day 15 (1mg to 2mg)
Day 16 (.5mg to 1mg) (you can stop at this point if you are ready)
Day 17 (.5mg to 1mg)
Day 18 (.5mg to 1mg)
Days 19 to 21- (.25mg to .5mg)

im using 0.5mg it half of 1mg for about 1year, but im scare to stop, looks like im physically addicted to subs..

Last edited by a moderator:
I was only taking benzos daily for a few months at a much higher doses i tapered 5mg of diaz per week if that helps.
iv e never had a habit with subs so i cant help u with that but id quit that before the benzos.
Sounds to me like u should defensively be off the 2 of them within a month if u want to quit. U dont have a massive problem with either
maybe half he subs for the first week.
quit the subs the second week
half the valium the third week
quit the valium at at the forth week.

I found valium to be easy to quit without any w/d. I actually felt calm from the dose i was tapering at.

Last edited:
I was only taking benzos daily for a few months at a much higher doses i tapered 5mg of diaz per week if that helps.
iv e never had a habit with subs so i cant help u with that but id quit that before the benzos.
Sounds to me like u should defensively be off the 2 of them within a month if u want to quit. U dont have a massive problem with either
maybe half he subs for the first week.
quit the subs the second week
half the valium the third week
quit the valium at at the forth week.

I found valium to be easy to quit without any w/d. I actually felt calm from the dose i was tapering at.
Great help, i will try thx ill report back how it goes..

Also i found on some forum that the few guys used DXM wich is dissociative like MXE to easy the pain of H wd and they state that it is 100% work and they not feel any wd at all, i will try to use MXE if get feel relay bad ..
Here i copy the info i dont know if i allowed to link to another frorum?

THX To Nick: DCBA

DXM as an Opiate WD Tool
I was one of the pionners of using dxm for opiate detox! and believe me i am not bragging myself on this! you can trust me on this!

I've been using DXM for opiate wds for more than 20 years! It works! It even works together with opiate antagonists like they do with benzos/barbiturates on rapid detox, naltrexone reduces wd duration for less than 12 hours and dxm relieves most of the antagonist (withdrawal) effects, but for mixing with antagonists you need very high doses of dxm, like more than 800 or 1000mg... I've used up to 2500mgs(in 3 followed doses) of dxm in one night together with 50mgs of naltrexone and even had a great time, the trip from the dxm totally distracted me from the withdrawal effects that tooking the naltrexone while opiate addicted did.
If it works for relieving the wd effects that opiate antagonists brings then it works for "normal" withdrawal too..

But i'm almost sure i was one of the first persons to use dxm for opiate detox, and one of the first to write about it on internet on alt.drugs.heroin newsgroups! i discovered it by accident there were no literature or reports on that at the time! At least i discovered it by myself and like i said there were no literature on it..

I also discovered many years later that ketamine doesn't work that well as dxm for this! and while dxm creates a "good" mood, ketamine doesn't, at least on this use..

So you can VM me too... I think i have something to share on this.. Specially info about mixing it with naltrexone, i think i am also one of the few persons to have done this as there is no literature or reports i have read on this too..

I have to add my experience over the past couple days to this thread.

Thx to Nick: Papa Verine

Yesterday I didn't have any opiates. I was expecting the usual minor withdrawals to start kicking in around the 24 hour mark. (I drink poppy tea)

I decided this time I'd do a DXM/Opiate withdrawal experiment. At 24 hours with no opiates I drank 300mg of DXM. It started to kick in pretty fast, and the effects built up to a mild experience. Interestingly though, the opiate withdrawals I should have been feeling were non-existant.

I was really enjoying it. Very much... Normally, the night after a full day without my opiates is unpleasant. But, last night I wanted to do something. I had motivation. I was in a great mood, and sitting on the couch watching TV was the last thing I wanted to do.

So, I bundled up and went out in a snowstorm to walk to CVS for another bottle of DXM syrup. I had a great time battling the elements. It was fun, like and adventure. I got my bottle of syrup and drank another 300mg of DXM and walked home. Last night was great. And let me tell you all, there were NO signs of opiate withdrawal what-so-ever.

I woke up this morning still feeling the DXM a little. I drank the rest of the bottle. Another 300mg. Still NO opiate withdrawals. I shoveled my driveway and sidewalk. Then, I went to my sister's house and shoveled her driveway and sidewalk. My 2 year-old nephew wanted to come outside with me and we had a great time playing in the snow.

My entire day has been productive, I've felt good, I'm in a great mood, and I feel NO opiate withdrawals!!! I'm at the 48 hour mark right now and I'm still feeling good.

I just got back from the store and I now have opiates, so I'm afraid the experiment is about to come to an end. I just love opiates, and although I'm still not sick, I want to drink my tea!

All in all a wonderful experience. DXM is my number 1 "must have" from now on when I can't drink my tea. It is an awsome withdrawal aid for me. Beautiful experience (when I should've been sick)

Last edited:
doesnt dxm block opiate receptors? maybe that's why it works. never tried it.
it might work great but those doses are pretty recreational. dxm is a drug where EVERYONE can see ya off ya face on something. i mean ya eyes go larger than than the would off half a gram of meth & ya stagger around like ya drunk & laugh at everything. might be ok if u dont have anything u need to do like work

Luckily i got long weekend this week it is 5days and ill gona do it ill let u know how it going and like i sad i will use MXE if i feel realy bad i drop my suboxone dose from 0.5mg to 0.1mg by Thursday then from friday happy time begin :))

doesnt dxm block opiate receptors? maybe that's why it works. never tried it.
it might work great but those doses are pretty recreational. dxm is a drug where EVERYONE can see ya off ya face on something. i mean ya eyes go larger than than the would off half a gram of meth & ya stagger around like ya drunk & laugh at everything. might be ok if u dont have anything u need to do like work
I tried MXE 100mg-300mg while on suboxone and it take me to other planet and anesthesia was very good i didnt feel my body at all even at low dose like 30mg body is rubber, so i think it will remove all the pain but im not sure what will be in my head? Im not gona stay on MXE for long time, just 2days the bad ones then when i feel better i just cut MXE an start lowering valium or ill lower valium now to 5mg..

I also got Naltrexone but i think it doesnt help in my situation to speedup sub wd? because suboxone already contains Naloxone that is the same thing but not that powerful?

Ususally i wake up and i feel bad i feel cold all the time b4 i get my 0.5mg sub but NOT TODAY!
Yesturday last dose suboxone,
about 4pm it was 0.5mg, and at night i been doing mxe and valium, had a great time now wakeup with bit anxiety, no sigh of sub wd at all, i had cup of coffe and 5mg valium..
Now that anxiety coming down so feel better.. i think i can do it :) And mxe with valium works different just a rubber body and warm feeling no disconnection from the body when close your eyes and listen to music.. Ones i been far far away on Mxe that i completely lost in time, i been travelling about 20h done 4times redose ~100mg each. That been dream of the dreams :) i spend 20h with closed eyes lieng on the sofa listening to di.fm lounge and chill channels..

And ones i went cold turkey using naltrexone and i have only 1mg Xanax i been thinking that it swith me off and i fall a sleep while take naltrexone i was wrong, what an idiot i had very bad wds, i ride a bicycle on my sofa all night, and run to toilet every 2mins with horrible diarrhoea and stomach cramps! i dont know how i survive that night :). That was wds from codeine and as soon as sun goes up i run to local streets and found junkys there, when they see me i even cant stand normal, i been jumping from pain so they help me to get tripple dose of H, since then i get addicted to H for couple of month while waiting a que to the doctor in local clinic..

====================================================================================================================================
Day1 Start
Ill go to shop soon get lot of juice and fruits.. Another bad thing that i have planty of subs left in my capboard :( i need to put tripple lock on it and drop a key to the local river :)
4.48pm Anxiety continue valium helps much runny nose a bit, cats eyes im walking around my room cant sit on one place for long.. small dose of mxe 20-30mg on top nothing to lose anyway..
5.03pm Mxe 35mg snorted will see if it makes changes as boring to walk around my sofa with cats eyes and listn house music..
5.21pm Mxe heating up im start walking slower around my sofa waiting fo rubber body..
5.28pm Half of wd symptoms gone feeling much better..
5.34pm all symptoms gone i feel amazing only runny nose left no pain so it works :)))
5.40pm im dancing in my room with happy mood and runny nose... :)
5.46pm runny nose stopped just feel great ...
I have enough mxe to stay on it 4-5days and valium to sleep then i cut mxe and taper valium...
6.47pm i start yawn often but i feel great and dancing snorted extra 25mg mxe
7.16pm all fine i dont feel any wd symptoms
9.07pm im thinking to go to local club i cant stop dance :)
9.47pm had a shover feeling like im normal human no changes visuals no wd symptoms.. going to shop when my head dry.
9.57pm going to local china takeaway get sup and sweet sour chicken, not dancing anymore, but as soon as i hear music its all start again :)
10.22pm while walk home from shop i yawn every minute and watered eyes, but inside clear mind and no pain at all.. As i know MXE magic finish only after u have good sleep..
i feel good no visuals just rubber body thats it..
10.45pm start to fill some dicomfort try to watch a movie but cant lie on the sofa so i decide to add 10mg mxe and after movie 5mg valium expecting to fall a sleep @2am
11.16pm 10mg removed all discomfort and im torally fine watching movie and gona enjoy dinner..
Valium make a Huge differance when i use MXE on its own it throw me to other planet, if use with, no other planets and no pain ...
3l slobber spit in toilet today :)
====================================================================================================================================
Day2 start early:
went to bed 1.56am 4.49am wakeup feel absolutely normal if this condition where im now called suboxone WDS, i can say that all that story only to scare ppl, or ppl giveup on first day coz they scare themself with memory of last wds, like me 1.5year been scared to stop if i feel mild wd, im already start remember that story about my naltrexonone experience and 1 mg xanax and running to my cupboard to get my daily sub dose..
I dont know what to do @5am but in this condition when im now i can easily go to work all function normal. I dropped on top 5mg valium maybe ill get a bit sleep out of it...
Who knows maybe ill cut mxe today ill keep u updated.. And when i sleep 2h40min i seen erotic dreams instead of scary like u see on H wds :)
5.10am i only now realise I done a mistake that i dropped that 5mg Valium, now the door to other planet from MXE is close :(
5.28am i feel warm sleepy again, but i will surf the net for some time i still got 3days off work so it is doesn't matter what time i go for a sleep and i live alone in a flat so nobody can push me or say anything.
5.44am checked my pupils in a mirror, looks like they work like they should, they not big that was yesterday and they react on light normally. Pinched myself YES i feel the pain now, but i dont feel any wd symptoms at all! i forgot to state b4 bed, i went to toilet and stool was normal, no diarrhoea or stomach pain..
6.48am another 5mg valium dropped i want to fall a sleep i need more then 3h i still feel no wd symptoms, no pain or anything i feel good, i got one beer and enjoying it now..
7.30am had a shower very helpfull, but after that i start feel discomfort in my legs, i decide to fix it with 7mg mxe
7.45am mxe start working symptoms going down..
8.35am i feel fresh all pain gone but i start sneeze ones in 30min
9.00am i feel good no visuals just rubber body thats it gona go to shop soon new day begin :)
9.15am i decide to make a good breakfast two eggs, cup of coffee cheese and salami on toast, no wd symptomps at all and i feel like i just wakeup.. I forgot when i last time make a breakfast, usually i wakeup drink cup of coffe and snort my 0.5 dose of suboxone NOT THIS TIME :)
10.45am i watching serials all fine but i feel sleepy i think gona fall a sleep soon again..
11.45am i feel sleepy but cant fall a sleep just watching movies wanna go out i need fruits bananas,apples,oranges, and 5l of juice apple cherry
12.00pm i fall a sleep in deep sleep without any dream just blak hole..
4.05pm i wake coz im forgot to switch off my alarms on the phone, a bit sweat no discomfort no pain feel, not cold or hot feel fine, gona go take shower then will see what to do.
4.25pm i sleep 6h.40min in total on first day i think it is a good results, after shower no wd symptoms just feel normal and my mind dont want that dose sub any-more.
4.30pm Pinched myself i feel the pain, checked my eyes in a mirror and they are impressed me i see pupils they work normally :) it pleases me and give positive attitude, i can see exit it is not far from me.. :)
4.50pm i feel pain in my stomach, just ones so i decide to drop there 2mg loperamide
5.30pm i feel normal no pain or wd symptoms looks like suboxone gone :), time to disconnect MXE
6.30pm feel perfect listening house tracks on youtube, been in a toilet stool is fine ill say perfect :), not like suboxone constipation!! :)
7.40pm Finally i did it, i went to local store got 4l juice, apples, oranges,bananas i feel a bit tired and sleepy after that walk but no discomfort or pain or wd symptoms..
8.25pm start feel a bit discomfort, in my legs and back, also sneeze 3-4times - night is coming u all know what that mean low dose of MXE say 5mg will fix all this easy :)
8.40pm gona ring my mate, bankholiday today, all clubs in town blowingup, maybe go there have some good time, as i tired to sit at home.. Dance will give lot of dopamine wich is needed and it is good exercise, also u no need to drink alcohol, there as they sell juice and water everywhere..
8.50pm MXE done 7mg all pain coming down, searching local clubs where the house music playing tonight, as i dont interested in any other kind of dance music, house and trance will help a lot.
9.00pm i understood where was mistake i done too much MXE on my first day, low dose like 10mg remove all wd symptoms completely!!
9.15pm a bit anxiety, and yawning started i think it coz i didnt took my 5mg valium yet..
9.45pm pain gone, but anxiety not, i will take 5mg valium..
9.50pm i took 5mg valium with juice, and dancing in my room.. my mate let me down no clubs tonight, coz he have to sit with a baby..
10.05pm im learning how to dance salsa on youtube video :),all gone now pain anxiety all fine..
11.00pm thats 5mg valium make me very sleepy, but i dont wanna go for bed now, wanna watch some movies..
Day 3 Start very early
1.50am i went to bed coz i feel tired of watching movies i fall a sleep.
3.45am wake up, start sneezing and some discomfort and pain on my back and legs, im immediately took 10mg mxe and ill hope it will go the same way like yesterday, i fall a sleep in the morning but will switch off all alarms on my phone this time, coz sleep is very important, more u sleep, more your body cleaning out of suboxone, and u recovering..
4.25am all pain gone i start yawning listen to house music and dance a bit..

Important thing if u feel cold feets puts warm socks on, if u feel warm feets takes them off..

My recommendation if u go to clinic don't listen to the doc if he told u to start 16mg suboxone ,
as soon as u start yawn and watered eyes, wait an hour and drop a small peace of sub, 0,5mg see if u get better in 1h~1.30, if yes, drop another 0.5mg and wait 2h do that till u feel normal, then after when u get to stable dose, be on it till all sweat goes off while u sleep, then every 3days go down to 0.5mg, on the end u get clear with no addiction to subs and all detox takes 10-15days.. But u loose a sleep few weeks, low dose valium will cover that.. Believe me better to loose a sleep for a few weeks, then get addicted for years on suboxone!!

Warning With MXE if u go higher then 150mg it will throw u far away from home, and u can forget about breathing and it will unwind u, it will be very scary, if got low nervous, can result in suicide or death, so if u got no experience with dissociative, dont do more then 100mg!!!!! Thats why in surgery they put on u breathing mask, if they use general anesthesia.

I CANT BELIEVE IT WORKS TIME TO OPEN MY OWN CLINIC :)

i THINK IT WILL WORK THE SAME WAY WITH RAPID NALTREXONE HOME DETOX!!

Fruits and juice today only..

Add to ur player this radio it will never stop
http://u11aw.di.fm:80/di_house?b17f83486013c792

chick_dance.gif

OPIATES IS VERY DANGEROUS, THERE IS NO SAFE WAY TO USE THEM, ON THE END U GET ADDICTED ANYWAY, BETTER TO NOT START!!!

PLS NOTE: ALL THAT WILL GO BY LETTER TO MY LOCAL CLINIC WHEN I GET COMPLETELY CLEAN, AND MAYBE THEY OFFER ME A JOB THERE, WHO KNOWS?

*please read the rules and refrain from using red font from this point forward*

-NT

What a good thread with some sound information provided, hope it goes well JJB...

What a good thread with some sound information provided, hope it goes well JJB...
im totally fine now and happy gona go to shop no visuals just a rubber body clear mind and im happy, i been scared to go to shop with cats eyes now is dark and ill go there get few beers jusice and fruits.
i feel no wd at all ill 5mg valium later and fall a sleep.. tmoz start with 5val and 20mxe if i feel bad.. i need only 4-5days to get rid of my 0.5mg last dose..
jump off 5mg valium i dont think it will be a big problem, the problem i have now i need to get rid of suboxone..

So if H wds last 3days its easy like 123 to stop even suboxone not needed..

DAY 2 START early middle post update BUMP

bump its updated live check my middle post

DAY 3 START very early early middle post update BUMP

Could you please click on the BDD guidelines link in my signature and brush up on the rules.

Please can you refrain from bumping your own thread. Use the edit function to change posts. Posting 6 times in a row will not be tolerated.

BDD is not the place for this kind of daily ongoing detox plan... We are generally a short Q&A forum. I would like to direct you towards the blogs section of BL to repost your detox plan.

I'm closing it in BDD now.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.