• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

does datura make you feel all sexual?

Don't give a fuck who I am talking to.. I do what I want.

Don't be a piece of shit and you won't be treated like one. Fucktard.

well asshole, how am i the bad one when i was asked to this thing, i didn't plan this out i was a guest.

i also did warn of the dangers of doing it and was truly the safest one there.

you really have a bad habit of running your mouth about things you really don't know about. i can tell your pretty much a whiney all bark no bite bitch who groans in pain every time he sits down because everybody knows they can fuck em in the ass and all he'll do is talk as he takes it.

is that about right "Fucktard"?

Sorry you're so pathetic that you have to poison girls and lock them in closets to get pussy. Catch a ride on the clue train.

I am blunt to a fault. What you did was a fucking scumbag move. I say what I want when I want. Clearly you know you were wrong, otherwise you wouldn't be having this tantrum.

As for the all bark no bite.. come find out. PM me. I more than welcome you to step up to the plate. As for arguing on the internet I refuse, and I am done. PM me to find out or shut the fuck up.

By the way, I am a girl.. lol

well asshole, how am i the bad one when i was asked to this thing, i didn't plan this out i was a guest.

i also did warn of the dangers of doing it and was truly the safest one there.

you really have a bad habit of running your mouth about things you really don't know about. i can tell your pretty much a whiney all bark no bite bitch who groans in pain every time he sits down because everybody knows they can fuck em in the ass and all he'll do is talk as he takes it.

is that about right "Fucktard"?

i'm not so sure you guys can even physically meet up to duke this one out...
I mean... Violenza is located in the pits of hell where as staysedated is simply in the future..

i'm not so sure you guys can even physically meet up to duke this one out...
I mean... Violenza is located in the pits of hell where as staysedated is simply in the future..

It would make for some interesting sci fi gore flick shit... lulz

I feel someone should say this:

If you're gonna do plant material with unknown content you should consider making a fairly big batch of homogeneous material. That way plant-to-plant variations are irrelevant, and dose-to-dose differences disappear.

That way you can at least learn the subjective potency.

For example: Don't eat a Datura leaf, one hundredth of a pile of powder made from 100 finely ground and mixed leaves is better. Shrooms are also a great example of this kind of experimenting, that isn't really experimenting since you don't learn from it - it's a gamble... well... you can't really win so I can't really call it a gamble either... you get the point.

Dosing anybody with drugs without their knowledge is the biggest piece of shit thing to do.

But how funny would it be to have someone bum a cig off you and you give them one laced with datura? Or if some dumb high school kid thinks he's cool and wants to try it cause he's smoked weed and thinks he can take it, I'd let em take a somewhat light dose then laugh and walk away.

@StaySedated: you don't seem to understand the enormous risk you took with your friend's life and with your own lives.

As a few people here have said, scopalamine intoxication can be lethal. If she had died in that closet, you and everyone else at that orgy would be looking at manslaughter charges. If these Bluelight postings ever came out in court - postings wherein several people warn against using datura, with a few noting potential fatalities - they certainly wouldn't make your attorney's job any easier.

Wanna take a guess at how the newspapers would treat a datura-fueled orgy which ended with a female participant locked in the closet and dead, or even seriously injured? (This is especially true if she did any of the more colorful self-injuries sometimes associated with dissociatives and deleriants: "Girl chews off lips after being locked in closet at datura-fueled sex party" is sure to get national coverage).

Do you think they'll focus on the "she took a bigger dosage than we recommended" into consideration, or would they concentrate on the "chemically fueled sexual assault leading to poisoning" angle? And how far will your defense of "I knew it was a bad idea, but these chicks were smoking hot" get you in the court of law and public opinion?

@wtblife,
Would it be funny when said person smokes their datura cig, then walks in front of a bus and dies. that makes you responsible for manslaughter.

I've posted more than once in this thread about harm reduction. your post does nothing to help here.

This thread has been revived from a while back, but Kenaz's post is spot on.
Lets leave it at that and close the thread

I've experimented with the similar drug, diphenhydramine and I say it does both. At low doses, some dark symbology may appear (if this has not happened yet during sex... It's like a sex shroomy trip. Like u know when u reLize you're actually a demon and your pinkish penis is just a mutilated tail... You really work for Satan.

Yes, datura will bring out some of the already-present morbidity, fear, and if you take a high enough dose you may feel or see some slugs in there sometimes

Anticholinergics can cause sexual arousal. They can also cause delirium and death.

Don't take anticholinergics without knowing what they are. Don't experiment with any drug without having researched it. Some drugs are less suitable for experimenting than others. If you insist; there are precautions that have been discussed.

As for tripping in a group; you are either in or out. You should never accept someone overdosing, and then later lock the person up. Insist on a sensible approach (in this case; lower dose) , or deal with (In this case; protect her from harm, and minimize her suffering) the consequences.

The initial question has been answered. I think I summed the thread up (not the first one to try).

Unless someone has anything new to add I suggest this thread is closed.

They were having a crazy orgy... of course they'd leave her in the locker

I'm not saying I'm surprised, I'm saying it was wrong. And it is wrong.

yes, i fully admit and agree it was wrong to do that. but remember me and the other girls were all to an extent tripping on datura, and when you are tripping on datura you don't have the best of judgement. :\

anyway as i've said, the girl was fine and she accepted(when she came down) that she took more than what we said to take and that there were consequences to her actions.

once again: i am not proud of locking a tripping chick in the closet but we were all fucked up and at an orgy and the girl did not listen to our advice of taking a lower dose.

alright violenza666, this was not a rape or me putting things in peoples drinks without them knowing. everybody knew what they were putting into thier bodys and i acually warned them and suggested a lower dose. the chick who got locked in the closet thought she above my warning, ang got there by her own mistake.

now as for that cute threat...
you have no fucking clue who you are talking to. if we were face to face and you tried someting with a baseball bat, i'd simply take the bat from you like the child you must be, put it down because i wouldn't need it, and really give you a reason for needing an ambulance.

I don't blame you, there's always party poopers who want to ruin a good think.. Putting her in the closet was better than putting her outside and possibly saved her a lame trip to the hospital..%)