• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Using a Benzedrex inhaler recreationally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackiesBabyy

Bluelighter
Do I HAVE to eat the cotton? I don't have citric acid to do an extraction and eating a cotton sounds wildly unpleasant. Would it be possible to just inhale the entire thing?

EDIT: I also see all the experience reports about taking the entire 250mg of it at once. Would I still have effects from, say, 125mg?

Cut the cotton into 1/8ths or smaller

Eat 1/4 to 1/2 of the cotton, wait 1 hour

Assess your recreational high, add more as needed (don't die)

Eating cotton is easier than drinking a shot... as long as you cut it enough... there won't be blockages in your system

Cut the cotton into 1/8ths or smaller

Eat 1/4 to 1/2 of the cotton, wait 1 hour

Assess your recreational high, add more as needed (don't die)

What would happen if I inhaled it 200 or so times? (equivalent to about 100mg)

Would this damage my nose? I ask because I also use the inhaler for it's intended purpose and don't want to break it open.

What would happen if I inhaled it 200 or so times? (equivalent to about 100mg)

Would this damage my nose? I ask because I also use the inhaler for it's intended purpose and don't want to break it open.

Isn't it like $6

Just get another one

I don't know if 200 puffs would work, the method of administration might not cross the blood-brain barrier (possibly why people are so set on eating it instead)

Not to mention, I'm pretty sure it would damage the hell out of your nose

Isn't it like $6

Just get another one

I don't know if 200 puffs would work, the method of administration might not cross the blood-brain barrier (possibly why people are so set on eating it instead)

Not to mention, I'm pretty sure it would damage the hell out of your nose

I suppose. I tried 100 inhalations and felt nothing but a very sore dry nose.

Propylhexidrine is not volatile enough to be used this way.

Dissolve the cotton in e.g.orange juice or any other acidic liquid. That;s the best method.

isnt this stuff L-amphetamine, pretty much no recreational value?

Sort of, you're thinking of the Vicks Inhaler, which is L-methamphetamine. Benzedrex is propylhexedrine. In my opinion, it has basically no recreational value and isn't worth the risks. If you're eating the cotton, it isn't even close to being worth the risk. Caffeine or ephedrine are going to give you better results.

sekio makes a great point as well. Eating the cotton is a bad idea, unless you like intestinal blockage and other possibly serious GI tract issues.

i did this...eating cotton sucked it caused a blockage in my system and i spent an entire DAY throwing up because i couldnt keep even water down. my experience with this resulted in a hospital visit so i dont recommend this lol

^Exactly.

Don't eat the cotton. In fact, don't try to get high off Benzedrex.

I'm going to close this now because its in violation of the BDD guidelines. PM me if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.