Who has experience with test suspension(base)?

AlmostFamous

Bluelighter
I'm dead set on trying NPP(nandrolone) with a fast acting test ester. For whatever reason, I've never researched test suspension until recently, and I've become really intrigued. I think what would scare most people from suspension, ED injecting, would not bother me at all. Unlike most of the test suspension out there, this would be an oil. From your experience, how does it compare to test prop? Are the side effects comparable? I would run this for 10 weeks along with NPP.

test suspension needs to be injected at least twice per day to maintain stable blood levels if used alone and is really better used pre-workout and in conjunction with test prop so the prop helps maintain stable blood levels...suspension is also the most notorious gyno causer so if you run it be prepared to take necessary precautions

I've never ran it, but this info comes from several pro-bodybuilders and powerlifters...it's discussed fairly often on another board I'm a member of

In theory if diet and training on point a NPP/prop/suspension cycle would be awesome...I'd throw some tren in there too, great synergy with NPP, but that's just me

test suspension needs to be injected at least twice per day to maintain stable blood levels if used alone and is really better used pre-workout and in conjunction with test prop so the prop helps maintain stable blood levels...suspension is also the most notorious gyno causer so if you run it be prepared to take necessary precautions

I've never ran it, but this info comes from several pro-bodybuilders and powerlifters...it's discussed fairly often on another board I'm a member of

In theory if diet and training on point a NPP/prop/suspension cycle would be awesome...I'd throw some tren in there too, great synergy with NPP, but that's just me

That's mimics the information I've read. Water base, 2x a day minimum, recommended 3x-4x day. Oil, 1x day minimum, recommended 2x-3x day. And the best approach for someone wanting to keep injections at once a day would be to run it along with prop. So that's looking like the most logical way to go with what I want to do. I have no problems with injecting 2x a day, but I could see that getting very old after a month or so.

I'm not gyno prone, but I would run a low dose of arimidex throughout the cycle.

I'll be trying Tren on my next cycle. This will be my first cycle with fast acting esters, so I want to see how this goes before I give Tren a try. Even though, I think this cycle will blow away my previous Test E/Dbol cycle.

That's mimics the information I've read. Water base, 2x a day minimum, recommended 3x-4x day. Oil, 1x day minimum, recommended 2x-3x day. And the best approach for someone wanting to keep injections at once a day would be to run it along with prop. So that's looking like the most logical way to go with what I want to do. I have no problems with injecting 2x a day, but I could see that getting very old after a month or so.

I'm not gyno prone, but I would run a low dose of arimidex throughout the cycle.

I'll be trying Tren on my next cycle. This will be my first cycle with fast acting esters, so I want to see how this goes before I give Tren a try. Even though, I think this cycle will blow away my previous Test E/Dbol cycle.

oh yeah it'll blow it way away...I haven't ran NPP yet, but it is gonna be in my upcoming cycle, but I've heard nothing but great things about it, all the benefits of Deca with none of the sides=D...I run tren/prop/EQ every cycle though...I don't mind every day injects, but 2 a days would irk me and I'd run out of sites to pin8o...I like to give at least 10 days before using a site again

I'm not gyno prone either, or haven't been through my first 11 or 12 cycles, but from what I've heard about suspension and gyno I would definitely be running an AI and have nolva on hand

Test susp and NPP rock the house. Many more people I know are using them these days with great success. It's also great for those who get tested for AAS, due to it's detection time. I would most certainly take susp over prop, there really isn't a DRASTIC difference btw the two though. And like maakshif said, be sure to run an AI like aromasin or adex along side your program. Be it susp, prop, enan, cyp, etc. AI = ALWAYS.

/V

Wouldn't the NPP show up for a while on drug tests? Even though it is a short ester I thought that 19-Nor compounds show up for longer than other compounds with the same ester......

But I have heard suspension is strong but notorious for estro-related sides (which is sorta funny considering shorter esters seem to cause them less and yet no ester is worse; in general even longer esters have been found (with test and other aromatizing compounds) to cause more weight gain (partially due to bloat) and nitrogen retention- but I think suspension would also have great nitrogen retention). And it isn't that I would care about injecting twice a day, but where the hell do you inject when you do it that much? For me, my glutes are a good spot and can hold three cc's or so of oil w/o too much trouble; delts are good too and can hold 1-1.5 at first and then 2 once they are re-broken in; tri's are pretty good and can hold 1, then 1.5 and maybe eventually 2; quads hurt like hell for me, my first cycle was prop (ED) and winny (ate the winny) and I tried to go for quads like 3 times with each one and even after other muscles got used to it and had little to no pain the next day my quads simply don't seem to (it is hard to bend them for 4-5 days and hurts for probably a week and really interferes with training). Calves I tried once.... never again. Pecs I can do if it is a little and I have a 5/8' needle (23 or 25g) maybe 1 cc (start with .5) and possibly up to 1.5 after a little.

So anyways, with ED injects I just go glute, delt, tri, then the opposites. Sometimes when I start I have to use a lower dose one day than the next or go put half on each side, but if it is something I can fit into 1.5-2 CC's I can eventually even it out (so normally when I was using test p/tren (75/75)mix I could do 150/100 (1.75 cc's) EOD easy (or even ED). But when you get to two injects a day (and I heard water based is the worst as far as pain goes) I have no idea where I would keep going. Would there be anyway (any carrier fluid) where you could put test suspension subcutaneous? B/C then I could do it three times a day easy.....

Also, on a side note, I heard of doctors putting test in an IV way back when they first synthesized it.... is this a myth or would it be possible to IV a non-esterfied steroid? It would be essentially useless considering the half-life, except maybe if you did it right before a big lift or something (and still, sublingual or nasal (if that can really be done) would be a much better option).

That is another one; I've heard of the Russians using a testosterone nasal spray, again fact or fiction and how would you do it if it is true?

Wouldn't the NPP show up for a while on drug tests? Even though it is a short ester I thought that 19-Nor compounds show up for longer than other compounds with the same ester......

But I have heard suspension is strong but notorious for estro-related sides (which is sorta funny considering shorter esters seem to cause them less and yet no ester is worse; in general even longer esters have been found (with test and other aromatizing compounds) to cause more weight gain (partially due to bloat) and nitrogen retention- but I think suspension would also have great nitrogen retention). And it isn't that I would care about injecting twice a day, but where the hell do you inject when you do it that much? For me, my glutes are a good spot and can hold three cc's or so of oil w/o too much trouble; delts are good too and can hold 1-1.5 at first and then 2 once they are re-broken in; tri's are pretty good and can hold 1, then 1.5 and maybe eventually 2; quads hurt like hell for me, my first cycle was prop (ED) and winny (ate the winny) and I tried to go for quads like 3 times with each one and even after other muscles got used to it and had little to no pain the next day my quads simply don't seem to (it is hard to bend them for 4-5 days and hurts for probably a week and really interferes with training). Calves I tried once.... never again. Pecs I can do if it is a little and I have a 5/8' needle (23 or 25g) maybe 1 cc (start with .5) and possibly up to 1.5 after a little.

So anyways, with ED injects I just go glute, delt, tri, then the opposites. Sometimes when I start I have to use a lower dose one day than the next or go put half on each side, but if it is something I can fit into 1.5-2 CC's I can eventually even it out (so normally when I was using test p/tren (75/75)mix I could do 150/100 (1.75 cc's) EOD easy (or even ED). But when you get to two injects a day (and I heard water based is the worst as far as pain goes) I have no idea where I would keep going. Would there be anyway (any carrier fluid) where you could put test suspension subcutaneous? B/C then I could do it three times a day easy.....

Also, on a side note, I heard of doctors putting test in an IV way back when they first synthesized it.... is this a myth or would it be possible to IV a non-esterfied steroid? It would be essentially useless considering the half-life, except maybe if you did it right before a big lift or something (and still, sublingual or nasal (if that can really be done) would be a much better option).

That is another one; I've heard of the Russians using a testosterone nasal spray, again fact or fiction and how would you do it if it is true?

NPP is detectable for up to 12 months or so.

for the frequent injections my injection rotation goes something like this:

right quad, right ventro-glute, right bicep, right delt, right trap, right pec, left pec, left trap, left delt, left bicep, left ventro-glute, left quad...remember that the quads and biceps have a couple of different spots to inject...upper outer thigh and teardrop just above knee for quad and hit both heads on the bicep as well...I wish I could do lats, triceps, and calves as well for more spots...I don't use glutes cuz they are just too much of a hassle for me and I never feel like I have good control there

I know that AAS can be injected sub-q and are supposedly more is absorbed that way, but it takes much, much longer

I don't know about IV'ing steroids, but in theory that would saturated the blood much much quicker and make pretty much 100% absorbed, but I would think the sides would be increased immensely as well...dunno if it would be worth it or not.

I know a recipe to make tren into a nasal spray, but I don't know how effective is...I'd rather just inject

Thanks for the feedback. I'm going to put in an order for suspension/prop/npp this week. While I feel I could get away with injecting suspension once a day, I feel the cycle would be more effective if I added in prop to keep the blood levels stable. I just don't want to inject more than once a day. As someone else said, I run out of comfortable places to inject if I go beyond that routine. So this way, I'll get the super fast acting benefits of suspension without the huge drops. I'll definitely run this cycle with an AI(adex) as I've read suspension will bring the gyno out of the most unlikely candidates. And I won't run a low dose as I was originally planning. Better safe than sorry.

In the next week, I'll start a new thread that will document this cycle. As I said earlier, this will be my first time working with fast acting esters.

Last edited: