• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Concerta High vs. Adderall High

Status
Not open for further replies.

lala.elsa

Greenlighter
How different does the high feel between Concerta and Adderall (Both taken in pill form orally)? Is Concerta significantly less strong?

How does a Concerta high feel?

Adderall high is preferred by most, including myself. I really didn't feel high at all from concerta.

You can't compare them in terms of which is stronger, because in my opinion the highs aren't even remotely similar to begin with. Concerta is like all the side effects of amps without the goods. Take enough to get high and really you are just antsy, un focused, chatterbrained, feeling like shit, etc.

yea concerta makes me fucking want to kill everyone i come into contact with im getting hella angry just thinking about it ha but adderall on the other hand... mmmmmmm

So Concerta really lame? I mean adderall makes me feel like I could run through a wall.

Concerta is an extended release form of methylphenidate.
If you were to compare methylphenidate IR against Adderall IR - Adderall would be the more popular choice when it comes to recreational use.

concerta is time relese an ppl say its hard to chew because of that but if u put it on ur molars an grind it breaks almost instantly it dose take some pressure but not as hard as ppl say:)

Argh...sustained release METHYLPHENIDATE. I hate phenidate. It makes me real moody and angry. I can't compare the high because I've never experienced a high from Concerta. No matter how much I tried. Adderall is easily the better choice.

damn why does every1 talk shit about ritalin? If you felt shitty and angry you probably took too much. It varies greatly but my first time I sniffed 40mg and it was way too much, 20mg or even less did a superb job. Any more than that and the opposite happened. It's pretty weak but it gets you super pumped and makes you feel pretty nice.

And I wouldn't get concerta, even if you remove the time release the powder on the inside contains shit you shouldn't snort. Try to get the non XR ritalin and sniff 20mg you should like that.

Then again I've heard of ppl needing 70mg to experience the full effects so like I said it varies greatly.

I took Concerta not really knowing what it was and I ended up packing and cleaning my house with out really noticing any fatigue or bitchyness. Now Adderoll xr I didn't respect and ended up taking 2 10millys and snorted 3 later that night. Was fuckin up for 3 days. Won't be doing that again lol But if you are wanting to get high Adds are the best.

concerta

well, i just snorted concerta for the first time, ive never done adderall. the effects come within a few min and i feel great right now. its a pain to crush though. you can look that up though.

if i could get addreall again, id say its more fun. i use concerta a lot, it pretty mch just makes me feel awake, alert, compulsive to clean and such.

anytime i tried concerta without 'disabling' the time release mechanism it never worked for me and just made me feel like crap for a long time, however cutting it in half made it work alot better but still not as good as adderall or dexadrine

lol sorry for the bump
but i have adhd, was perscribed concerta, then adderall, and i have a full 120 pill script (well, not 120 pills now....) of both, and i must say, having adhd and all, if i chew a 37mg concerta it dont do shit, but i snort 10mg of adderall xr twice within an hour and im unstoppable. best drug to take before a fight, before dirt biking, before anything you want to be intense. after that rush hits im down to do anything.
dont smoke weed on it though. just makes you paranoid and stressed out.

I've actually found that smoking cannabis helps take the edge off stimulant highs. Sort of smooths 'em out.

Of course, YMMV, I personally find cannabis to be an effective anti-anxiety agent and I use it for that purpose.

Focalin beats them all haha...much smoother than adderall and you can actually get some thinking done.

Cannabis + stims seems to have grossly different effects from person to person. I don't enjoy smoking at the peak of my stim high, but when coming down, it's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.