• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Meth and straight men getting a little gay for a minute

“Actually, there is no such thing as a homosexual person, any more than there is such a thing as a heterosexual person. The words are adjectives describing sexual acts, not people.” ― Gore Vidal, Sexually Speaking: Collected Sex Writings

I'm amazed that not only do people sometimes have major crises of identity about having had a momentary sexual encounter, I've actually known people to have serious doubts about their identity because someone hit on them , didn't hit on them, because they got an erection or didn't,--so much stuff that I find transitory fluff. I suppose though there are more bizarre ontological crises though. Identity invested in name brand products makes even less sense to me.
fucking great post...I've been considering things like this myself after having had a crisis end early on in the year which has been going the past year or so(well...longer really, but in a big way for a year) - sexuality is such a strange thing - I reckon crisis doesn't happen so much in teh east as it does in the west - here in the west everything has got a fuckin label...

Noodle(Cheerio?! REALLY?!?! lol) - shut up dude! Just playing devil's advocate <3 ;)

Excellent post!! you are right on target. If only more people would think as openly!! Maybe many do, it could be that our social mores taught to us since birth stand in the way of our true self/being!

If we would admit it we are all a little gay, since the first time we jerked off. Think of who showed you how, how many times have you fantsized about him beating his meat. Society has told us since birth that homosexuality is wrong, therefore there is no way we would let any one know we have any thought about it. Meth just take the inhibitions away, in many ways we become real. I am not a heavy user, but when I do I will get with anyone if I can, male, female, tranny...I think the earlier cultures were less inhibited about sexuality and may be a lesson for us to learn. I realize most great ancient empires crumbled, but I don't believe it has any thing to do with sex, but rather political ambition. America is on its way!! It would be nice to live in a world without labels, and where people just ARE!!!

^ FYI: It might be easier for people to understand your way of thinking if you quoted people, since you are responding to an old thread. :)

If we would admit it we are all a little gay, since the first time we jerked off. Think of who showed you how, how many times have you fantsized about him beating his meat. Society has told us since birth that homosexuality is wrong, therefore there is no way we would let any one know we have any thought about it. Meth just take the inhibitions away, in many ways we become real. I am not a heavy user, but when I do I will get with anyone if I can, male, female, tranny...I think the earlier cultures were less inhibited about sexuality and may be a lesson for us to learn. I realize most great ancient empires crumbled, but I don't believe it has any thing to do with sex, but rather political ambition. America is on its way!! It would be nice to live in a world without labels, and where people just ARE!!!

I agree with this. I don't think anyone is 100% straight or 100% gay, but we're all somewhere on a scale between the two, and drugs just lower our inhibitions. I know when I'm high I'm more likely to get with women even though I don't particularly want to when sober, and I'm not even talking about meth since I've never tried it.

I agree with this. I don't think anyone is 100% straight or 100% gay, but we're all somewhere on a scale between the two, and drugs just lower our inhibitions. I know when I'm high I'm more likely to get with women even though I don't particularly want to when sober, and I'm not even talking about meth since I've never tried it.
and we in the psychology world call this the kinsey scale (sometimes referred to as the grey scale which is where sasha grey got her name from).

^Bruv unless you put our heads in the sand, or are just very earthy salt of the earth practical people, we are ALL part of the psychology world - we don't need Kinsey to tell us anything.

From my observations, discussions and research - few people are entirely homosexual, few people are entirely heterosexual, most people are bisexual - ALL people are sexual, even if they be Asexual.

Everything is cyclical. One day everyone will see things for how they really are.

It makes you very horny and lowers inhibitions. It wont make you gay though, it'll just make you comfortable with fucking men if you were previously in denial, and then you will wish to do so. So basically its just you coming out of the closet to yourself. Not really that big of a deal. Gay and straight is a sliding scale, not a black and white thing.

I definitely agree. Mix in some E with the speed and you can have a really good time and never look back.

Does anyone else think that a straight man that desires prostate stimulation while on meth from a female is normal. My man would hide in the bathroom before comfortable enough to request anal play from me and give himself earth shattering orgasms shortly after doing meth. I was so excited to finally share the Experience. I do however think that this is normal heterosexual need for men heightened on meth. The placement of the prostate can't be accidental or why would it feel so good I guess is what I think

^I think you could see it as normal even if he wasn't on meth really.

I've done the whole prostate stimulation with with ex's of mine. Honestly just because I man is comfortable enough to know that this kind of stimulation feels good and is ok with it doesn't mean that he "desires" a man. Sexuality is the most relative thing in the world. I know dudes who are into real kinky shit like geting fucked by their girlfriends but they do not find the male body attractive. I just wish people would get over themselves, the only rule in the sex game is make sure there is full consent and prevent the spread of disease and unwanted pregnancy by taking precautionary measures. Its 2013 people.

Fucking LOL. I have gay friends that do all kinds of strange things on meth. I smoked it with them a few times, but never got even a little gay.

I remember one night I took a couple of girls out to a gay club and the two girls were pashing each other... I am more familiar with girls getting gay/lesbian on meth. Especially in Thailand where there is ya-ba (meth pills) everywhere, the Thai chicks love that shit and fuck all night on it

hasnt happened to me yet haha . . I get amazingly open minded and nothing grosses me out when tweeked but I cant ever see myself cross that line.

IMO a person that does not have any bisexual in them would not be temporarily switched because of a drug.

Does anyone else think that a straight man that desires prostate stimulation while on meth from a female is normal. My man would hide in the bathroom before comfortable enough to request anal play from me and give himself earth shattering orgasms shortly after doing meth. I was so excited to finally share the Experience. I do however think that this is normal heterosexual need for men heightened on meth. The placement of the prostate can't be accidental or why would it feel so good I guess is what I think

I think the big thing here is by a female.. I mean i guess that all lesbians that use dildos are really closet heterosexuals.. NO, they like a satisfying sexual experience with a woman and you satisfy a pussy with many things, thri most with a dick, finger, tongue, the pussy already knows what it needs just as the person knows who as well as what sex they love attached to these. Just like a strait man may like anal stimulation buy a woman.

IMO a person that does not have any bisexual in them would not be temporarily switched because of a drug.

I agree these guys or men who have sex with other men while on drugs or alcohol are bisexual. I am gay and it's not like when I get drunk or have used drugs I somehow start craving women or get turned on by women since I'm not bisexual at all.

I don't think drugs can make you gay

I don't think being high and experimenting with the same sex makes you gay.

I think being gay is when you are attracted to and would have a relationship with the same sex.

So I don't think there is anything to worry about

I'm gay and made out with women under the influence of meth and booze, booze by itself, and nothing at all, but see, that's normal for me, I'm a makeout slut and love everybody. No amount of even massive amounts of drugs have ever made me sleep with anyone I wasn't already going to.

Ok straight , very straight but meth makes me strangely attracted to hot Tranny's/Ladyboys!!! WTF, they must super feminine looking but it is a disturbing side affect, couldn't act on it but find em a turn on???