• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Brown molly?

^^ Yeah but they seem very clunked together. I'm not sure how normal it is.

It's almost like its moist.. I bought a .5 and dumped it out, and there was like a .3 clumped together..

Obviously if its clear, its going to be better. Brown molly means there are impurities left over from synthesization, not only could that be toxic, but its probably not going to have as good of a high, than if the same stuff was washed more and turned clear.

derp de fucking derp

MDMA is a colorless and odorless chemical, any thing else means its not absolutely 100% pure. That doesnt mean its bad, just that its not as good.

Sumdude, sounds good to me man, add some pics if you can though. Shards are a lot harder to fake than powder, because you have to re rock it yourself to cut it. If its brown, and in rocks its a pretty good bet its MDMA. Always test to be sure though

Obviously if its clear, its going to be better. Brown molly means there are impurities left over from synthesization, not only could that be toxic, but its probably not going to have as good of a high, than if the same stuff was washed more and turned clear.

derp de fucking derp

MDMA is a colorless and odorless chemical, any thing else means its not absolutely 100% pure. That doesnt mean its bad, just that its not as good.

Sumdude, sounds good to me man, add some pics if you can though. Shards are a lot harder to fake than powder, because you have to re rock it yourself to cut it. If its brown, and in rocks its a pretty good bet its MDMA. Always test to be sure though

Here's two pics

http://i43.tinypic.com/2nibjib.jpg

AND

http://i43.tinypic.com/24zajyc.jpg

its realllllly sticky.... is that a bad thing?

Like it clumps together, i can easily make it all stick together. I thought it was just moist or somethin

Any kind of powder in it at all...?

I had the stuff I linked too about 2 weeks after NYE, had a really bad piperazine come up, but then the MDMA hit and it mostly melted into a good roll. Had quite a toxic feel though.

IDK man I wouldnt take that until you can get it fully tested by reagent, and throw some pics of the results up

and how can I tell if its that? It looks identical.. Except I bought mine not in pill form.

Nah man its all clumpy crystals and shards.. A little bit of powder I suppose.. I don't want any fucked up shyt.

How can a testing kit test for that shyt? If theres MDMA in it itll show up positive..

Well, if the MDMA is mixed that that many chemicals that have no reaction, it should look like an MDMA reaction, but it will have a lot of clear left in the puddle. So like a small circle of purp in the middle, surrounded/mixed in with no reaction...

its very hard though.... consider sending it into ecstasydata?

Ok i'm going to buy a test kit online here now.

What's the best one I can get?

And how do I send it into ecstasy data? Like what do I send in? pics, collurs, results..?

Marquis is the best, but consider getting a mecke too just for some extra protection

ecstasydata is a lab testing center, you send in a sample of your pill or substance and they put it through a GC/MS machine, and it will find out the amounts of every chemical in your sample

costs quite a bit of money, but its the only way to be sure

http://www.ecstasydata.org/send_sample.php

Yeah I don't really have $40 to just blow sending my stuff away to them you know? Thats more or so if your buying a ton of personal stash and want to be sure.

I'm sure the testing kit will do just fine, but ecstasydata doesnt ship to canada..

Oh your Canadian? That complicates things quite a bit......

dancesafe cant ship to Canada for some reason :\ and I dont feel comfortable recommending any other kits...

Yeah thats bullshit.

There's gotta be another site out there. Hrm... I'll do a google search, because the powder I has really looks like that honey stuff..

EZ Test Kits are good, dunno if they ship to canada, check their sit.

not as good as the dancesafe kit though because you don't get as many uses out of them, i really wish there was a way to get the dancesafe ones here in the uk :/

Nah man its all clumpy crystals and shards.. A little bit of powder I suppose.. I don't want any fucked up shyt.

How can a testing kit test for that shyt? If theres MDMA in it itll show up positive..
it sounds like good shit to me somedud.
i would say go ahead.
i've actually had proper crystal before ahem ahem, and some of it will be kinda sticky.

Yeah from what ive gathered comparing it to other peoples descriptions (texture, taste etc..) it seems legit.

It's clumpy/sticky though, and I weighed out 120 mg per capsule. How much is water weight though, cause it could be moisture making it clumpy.. If so what should I reweigh em to? I havnt rolled in 18 months, I don't wanna have a bunk one.

Because this stuff is more than just sticky, if I dump it out it just all moves out together.. And won't break apart haha

Think 120 mgs a good dose, even for sticky shyt?