Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Mephedrone Thread (4-mmc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had probablly 500mg is the most in one go. But some people I know drop 1g or so at a t time, maybe more. Suffice to say they get pretty fucked up. Just don't binge it and you'll be fine, the more-ish ness of it makes inevitably makes me binge though :(

Anyone dropping a g at once is asking for trouble and only making it more likely to get banned sooner. Just because its legal (or here in u.k anyway) does not mean its safe! Its a reseach chemical so try and use it semi sensibly!

I think around 200-300mg is ideal
very close to mdma(if you cant get decent mdma id say this is what to go for)
if only more was known about the side effects tho

What? Real crystal MDMA a good dose of 150mg would hit as hard as even 250-300mg of even the cleanst crystally Mephedrone.

youre buying 150 gs of it and dont want to take it because of its effect on your health.
????
please dont sell this stuff. anyone who feels the need to take it should at least invest some time into finding it.

I said I have bought 150gs of it now. Not at once! :\

Anyone dropping a g at once is asking for trouble and only making it more likely to get banned sooner. Just because its legal (or here in u.k anyway) does not mean its safe! Its a reseach chemical so try and use it semi sensibly!

Yeah i find that 250mg is more than enough if its clean. Its illegal in Australia tho as its an analogue. I heard its not long till they ban it in UK too.

I had lots of fun with this stuff at first (Neo*******) but never over-did it by common standards.

Even still, sleeping was very difficult afterwards, and sleeping problems persisted until a couple of months after I stopped completely. Comedown paranoia was as bad or worse than speed, I even had a few panic attacks despite never experiencing them before. I also found that comedowns got worse with every dose over time, even with a break. There was also a marked increase in heart rate for a day or two afterwards which was unpleasant.

As far as I am concerned this stuff makes clean MDMA seem not only infinitely better, but much easier to regulate and process in the medium to long term.

I encourage younger "invincible" users especially to take note of the many negative reactions to this substance, not just how much fun it can be.

I have experiemnted with countless substances for over 15 years and this is the least researched and most questionable so far. I regret trying it, and would love to confront Mr S***g in Israel over his unethical and highly profitable experiment on "lab rats" such as myself. I should have known better....

It's interesting to note that the whole "legal" highs scene has been turned upside down worldwide because of this and a few substances like it. It's ironic that well known illegals such as MDMA appear to be much safer than half of the recent potent "legals" that have appeared for the sake of profit and directly as a result of prohibition. Be careful.

What? Real crystal MDMA a good dose of 150mg would hit as hard as even 250-300mg of even the cleanst crystally Mephedrone.

Not sure what your saying?
I meant that if your after mdma for the raves/clubs and only have access to pipez/speedbombs etc this is what you should look for

Great post 3 to the 3

I encourage younger "invincible" users especially to take note of the many negative reactions to this substance, not just how much fun it can be.

Well said

I've only done this drug once and really enjoyed it. I did 500mg over about 6 hours, bumping it each time. For me it felt like a really good MDMA rush and high, not like cocaine at all.

I didn't experience any of the negative effects that are pretty well documented around here. I had some trouble sleeping, but the comedown was OK. Felt a little rough the next day, but nothing worse than how I'd feel on other substances.

My friends who are very-regular users have differing opinions on the effects. Some say it's completely clean, no bad comedowns, no averse effects. Others tell me that they get really sick 6-8 hours after the first dose, vomiting etc, with a horrible comedown.

I'm keen to try it again, but I definitely won't be using it regularly until some proper research is done on it.

I was wondering if someone could describe onset, duration and after effect time lengths please. People seem to be describing the effects as MDMA-like however in comparison, how long? :)

From my somewhat limited experience.
Onset - similar to MDMA, 30 to 60 minutes depending on dose, stomach contents, etc.
Duration of peak - perhaps a little shorter than MDMA, 2 to 3 hours.
After effect - a speedy buzz, trouble sleeping, etc. - another 3 to 6 hours. This wears off with little MDMA-esque comedown. Whereas the MDMA comedown is like waving goodbye to a close friend you know you won't see again for a while, 4mmc is more of a straight shift back to reality - and after the time spent buzzing incessantly waiting for it to wear off, it's usually welcomed.

I find it initially takes effect +40 mins, peaks around +70. First time I did it I was as high as a kite for a good 2 hrs, maybe a little more because I snorted a booster dose about 1.5 hours into it. Subsequent doses have peaked for about an hour, then leveled off for another one then tapered off. Re-dosing does keep you in the 'high' zone of the experience but, as has been mentioned above, causes more speed-like effects and trouble sleeping. To be honest I haven't had any without a re-dose so I can't comment on a single doses duration.

I've had about 400mg today, 200mg orally then 200mg bumped in smallish lines every 15 minutes or so. Dropped at 12, re-dosed around 2, was high til about 4.30-5. Chilling and smoking weed now and going for a few beers with the boys.

As for the paranoia I was discussing earlier in this thread, I'm putting it down to plain old ganja, not the mephedrone. Maybe the combination of the two didn't help, but I've been smoking too much lately in general and its beginning to manifest itself in the ole noggin.

Also, as someone mentined earlier in here each subsequent dose seems to be less effective. I reckon the magic is fleeting with this one.

Deff agree with the paranoia and anxiety. I smoke weed every day and got it quite bad. Be prepared.

^i'd say its like a fair combo of the two.. the stimulation is far more excitable than mdma, thats why i'd say its 'cokey' (as much as i hate that term).

Sorta similar to how people say 2c-b is like lsd + mdma in a combo, but unlike a true mixture of the two, more synergised.

This stuff is moreish for sure.. not addictive.. but when it's there, I find myself justifying usage whenever.. just had 200mg in a drink and a 200mg line coming up.. I can say 4-mmc goes very well with ketamine as a combo. Gonna make the most out of this chem while it's still legal, then hopefully the mdma shortage will be solved

Anybody try sniffing it?

I sniffed about 80mg earlier and it hit hard as hell with a kind of rushing feeling to it, also burned like all hell. Also pretty much the instant it hit my nose my heart started going faster.

Seems like sniffing it hits pretty awesome just burns like fuck.

On it now and can confirm it is very enjoyable!

Anybody try sniffing it?

I sniffed about 80mg earlier and it hit hard as hell with a kind of rushing feeling to it, also burned like all hell. Also pretty much the instant it hit my nose my heart started going faster.

Seems like sniffing it hits pretty awesome just burns like fuck.

On it now and can confirm it is very enjoyable!

After the first couple of rails, the stinging feeling is negligible.

One thing about this stuff is that you begin to feel real creative, but you procrastinate too much to be able to actually do anything constructive :p

Status
Not open for further replies.