• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids is this a good way to bang roxy 30s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

80mg

Bluelighter
I dont have micron, so i use a big piece of cotton and put it on top of the 60cc ater and roxy mixture in one spoon

Then I take that, put in another spoon, and use another cotton and refilter and bang.

not as safe as micron but is is a LITTLE better?

Anyway to get micron filters at pharmacys?

It's not the best (obv) but it's better then most. Try checking the iv mega thread for a link to buy micron filters and GET SOME.

micron filters seem hella expensive especially if im Banging alot... is it 5$ filter can you even reuse them? i couldnt find the link in other thread

hey 80mg............. cotton is simply not good. you can seriously get very sick from what your doing. it's only a matter of time. you will eventually get an infection that will most likely be so bad.. you'll be lucky to keep your life. you could find yourself in a very bad situation.. i've heard of people spending days / weeks.. in the hospital because of cotton infections.

if you don't use micron filters for what your doing, your seriously asking for trouble.

if you don't value your life or your health, go for it man!.. it's really that bad! run some searches on cotton fever or IV hazards.. so on , in that fashion. you'll get the point.

also lots of very gruesome pictures around that might change your mind, make you think that maybe buying a few 3 or 4 dollar .45um / .22um micron filters every month, seem mighty cheep.

-pain :|

p.s. oxycodone have a very high oral BA (around 75% give or take) you have no reason to risk it, without the filters, just eat it, plug it, snort it... OR if you absolutely love IV get some .22um PVDF micron filters.

GOOD luck , you going to need it if you keep up how your going now. pick your head up, clear your mind, think.

Last edited:
^Good post Maj.Pain.

I know people who have shot oxy's and other pills for a long time, using just cotton. They seem to be alright at this point, but it is not worth risking it. There are many who haven't been quite as lucky. The inactives that are water soluble will still get into the shot, and after time and building up in your system can be very detrimental to your health. Shit like microcrystaline celluslose and shit like that is very bad to have floating around your veins/heart.

The obvious answer here is invest in some micron filters off the internet. If you can afford to shoot roxi's on a regular basis, spending a few bucks on some micron filters should NOT be a problem. Captain.Heroin knows a great deal about micron filters, PM him if you want to know more. I don't shoot pills so I am not as well versed on micron filters, other than knowing they are pretty much mandatory for shooting most pills.

Barring procuring micron filters:

-Crush pill
-put powder in spoon
-run hot water into cup
-put 50+- units of water into spoon
-drop a cotton ball (from a cue tip, rolled tightly)
-draw the water through the cotton

You will be left with a pile of goop. If you did it right the goop will taste like filler/binder/chalk.

But yeah, if you're doing it regularly, get some micron filters apparently. I've never used them, but they are highly recommended around here.

Check out the Micron Filtration Megathread, it details how to use them to prepare pills for injection, and also lists several places where they're available.

Barring procuring micron filters:

-Crush pill
-put powder in spoon
-run hot water into cup
-put 50+- units of water into spoon
-drop a cotton ball (from a cue tip, rolled tightly)
-draw the water through the cotton

You will be left with a pile of goop. If you did it right the goop will taste like filler/binder/chalk.

But yeah, if you're doing it regularly, get some micron filters apparently. I've never used them, but they are highly recommended around here.

There isn't any need to use hot water. Oxycodone's solubility in water is around 100mg/mL, so there isn't any need to increase water temperature for solubility purposes unless you're exceeding this.

Well, I just find it works a little better, maybe not though. I did one literally 3 minutes ago. I know people who "cook" it, and I think that's not a good idea at all. But warm/hot water seems to get more of the goop. I get no medicine taste when I lick the spoon afterwards.

I looked up the inactive ingredients to roxy 30's and talc is NOT one of them... atleast thats good

I looked up the inactive ingredients to roxy 30's and talc is NOT one of them... atleast thats good

"At least" nothing. You're a fucking idiot if you shoot without a micron. End of story. All the other binders and fillers can be just as bad as talc.

^^^ wow what an asshole...

I'd say the majority of ppl who bang roxy 30's do so without a micron filter... as far as oxy goes its the least damaging compared to other forms of oxy, it has the least amount "binders and fillers"...

^^^ wow what an asshole...

I'd say the majority of ppl who bang roxy 30's do so without a micron filter... as far as oxy goes its the least damaging compared to other forms of oxy, it has the least amount "binders and fillers"...

Majority of people who "bang" roxy are also fuck ups. Your point?

Why stick to the least amount of binders when you can shell out the extra change and and have barely any? If that's too steep of a price for you to pay, you need to get your priorities straight and fast. Step one would probably be to get off the internet.

For the sake of you, I really hope you end up with an infection in your eyeball. Just so that you'll learn the hard way. This is a harm reduction site BEFORE a social drug network. Take your shit elsewhere. This isn't the place to be calling people assholes who are only trying to post in YOUR best interest. The reason I insulted you is because you're an idiot, along with the rest of those ignorant enough to neglect using a micron when shooting pills. Considering that you attempted to hi-jack a thread by asking about the duration of intravenous opiate, I'd say that you should sit down, shut up, and listen to what is being said to you before you do serious harm to yourself. Yes, as shocking as it may be, I don't want strangers on the internet to do irreparable damage to themselves just because they were too fucking dumb to comprehend basic information. These infections are no fucking joke, buddy.

^^^ oh man the world would be much better without ppl like you man... ill pray for you... There is no reason to insult ppl or be flat out rude and obnoxious nuff said im not gonna argue with assholes

you need some serious love in life man...

If no one told you today they love you i do

^^^ oh man the world would be much better without ppl like you man..

Right, fuck harm reduction. 8)

Your stupidity amazes me. I don't need your prayers or your fucking love. All I need is your attention. I think you're missing the part where I said I'm saying this IN YOUR BEST INTEREST. There are quite a few idiots on this forum. The only way you will get through to some of them is by harsh means. It's VERY important to stress harm reduction. If nice talk doesn't work, and neither do harsh words, then the person in question is better off dead anyway. Stupidity and ignorance are already much too abundant in this world.

Oh you need lots of love man.... ALOT........ thank you for your help and care...

Even if you dont want my love prayers your still getting em :)

and my comment has nothing to do with harm reduction more with your attitude man... I doubt you would speak to someone like that in rl would you?

I'm not stupid or ignorant i agree with you lol...

Perhaps you could help me some more and show me a site with cheap micron filters..

thanks again

Last edited:
Oh you need lots of love man.... ALOT........ thank you for your help and care...

Even if you dont want my love prayers your still getting em :)

and my comment has nothing to do with harm reduction more with your attitude man... I doubt you would speak to someone like that in rl would you?

I'm not stupid or ignorant i agree with you lol...

Perhaps you could help me some more and show me a site with cheap micron filters..

thanks again

If I'm being firm with you, it's because I stress the importance of microns to a VERY great extent.

Also, in response to the other part of your post, if this was real life, I wouldn't care. You seem to be missing the part where Bluelight is a harm-reduction community. Even if I were to pay attention to someones elses shooting habits in real life, I wouldn't have any qualms with showing them how destructive these binder infects and filler build-ups can be. The average opiate user is far from a person that anybody should be afraid of from a physical perspective.

As far as microns, pharmacy.

Majority of people who "bang" roxy are also fuck ups.

That's a retarded statement, that reeks of inappropriate feelings of self-importance wafting from the poster's direction.

That's a retarded statement, that reeks of inappropriate feelings of self-importance wafting from the poster's direction.

Don't act like it's false. Sure, successful people IV pills, but a large majority of that group of people is dominated by the inept.

Status
Not open for further replies.