• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Rectal administration of methamphetamine

Pinging brah

Bluelighter
So ive looked this up and theres alot of different opinions on the topic but no clear answer. I plan on doing this soon but my plunger is only 3cc's and 1 post said to use up to 30ml of liquid?
I plan to mix roughly 20mg's accounting for impurities with 3cc of water, let me know if this is ok, ill handle the rest :p
Also curious as to the duration of effects i think would be similar to oral. I usually smoke but im sick of coming down after an hour. Is the rush comparable to smoking? Obviously better then insufflating.
Any help appreciated.

That should mix in just fine, but make sure your pipes are very clean before trying this. You wouldn't wanna lose the shot to any... obstacles.

Thanks for the tip, as ive been constipated 3 days due to an opiate binge lol.
Should i expect any burn?

RECTALLY:
"WTF?" I hear you saying... Yes, it is actually possible to take speed by sticking it up your arse (note: many medications are formulated for 'suppository' administration, quite simply this is the most efficient way to deliver water-soluble drugs to the blood system without puncturing the skin, due to the large number of blood vessels and the warmth and moisture in the rectum). To do this buy some empty gelatine capsules from a health food store, put the powder in a cap and ... 'plug it' ;-). In order to make it as 'clean' an experience as possible, I suggest going to the toilet first, and washing your hands before and after with antiseptic soap.

Gross you say, well maybe, but it has the main advantage of being the most efficient way to take most drugs that doesn't involve needles or flame. Based on the same principle as snorting - there are lots of blood vessels in your rectum which means easy absorption directly into your blood stream. Nearly all of the drug will directly enter the blood stream when taken this way, which can result in effects twice as strong from the same dose of drug when compared to oral ingestion. Onset time can range from 20 minutes up to more than 90 minutes, depending a number of factors; however, primarily the delay in onset is a result of the time taken for the capsule to dissolve.

This brings us to the disadvantages. Again, the caustic nature of amphetamines turns out to be a pain in the arse (pun intended), when the cap finally dissolves you may feel some burning/discomfort and a need to go to the toilet (which is another reason it is preferable to go first). If you can resist, the discomfort should pass within 5-10 minutes. A further disadvantage is that you have to stick your finger into your rectum (at least as far as the second knuckle) to locate the capsule. One suggestion to make the insertion of the capsule slightly more hygienic is to put a condom on your finger. The other main disadvantage is that anything non-soluble is just going to come out again (sooner rather than later), so whatever you do DON'T FART before you go to the toilet. (Source)

Other related reading --> Official Rectal Admin./Plugging Thread

This should give you most of the information you are looking for. :)

there is NO way you need to use 30mL of water to rectally administer an amount of meth. it's extremely water soluble and the dose you're wanting to take will be fine in a 1cc insulin syringe, though i recommend a 3 or 5mL luer lock syringe.

Thanks for the info. Ive decided to IV instead though.
Although i would still consider plugging methadone. The methadone i have is liquid 1mg/ml. Will it be fine to rectally insert the liquid on its own or would it be wise to do a 50-50 mix with water for possible irritation?

Ok so i couldn't get proper sized needles so i didn't bother. I just rectally inserted meth, was very easy, but probably because i was already high from smoking. But let me say this come up is intense, almost to intense something you don't get from smoking. Will definitely be using this roa in future. Btw any house hold items i can use to clean, disinfect the syringe? Thanks for all the help. Tweaked as...

Also no irritation what so ever using 2cc's of water, roughly 20mg of crystal. Im glad i didn't fell a squirting sensation either, that wouldve been unnerving. Anxiety is high.

Last edited by a moderator:
After using an oral syringe to plug, use 91% isopropyl alcohol (or higher) to disinfect it. I do this every time before plugging and after.

get a damn new syringe. they cost nothing from an exchange or pick up a new oral syringe from a pharmacy for like less than a dollar. if you can afford meth you can afford new syringes.

you've just put it up your shaft, you don't want to risk not disinfecting it properly and potentially getting extremely sick one way or another from contamination.

get a damn new syringe. they cost nothing from an exchange or pick up a new oral syringe from a pharmacy for like less than a dollar. if you can afford meth you can afford new syringes.

you've just put it up your shaft, you don't want to risk not disinfecting it properly and potentially getting extremely sick one way or another from contamination.

I've been reusing the same oral syringe for over half a year.... There's no reason why cleaning it with 91% isopropyl alcohol wouldn't completely disinfect it. When it has that squeaky clean feeling to it, I think it's good to go.

After all, your own feces are your own feces. You won't get sick from them unless they somehow made contact with your eyes and face. You're "feces" are passed down from your mother. It's more sanitary than you think. I haven't had a single issue. I was plugging MXE daily for a long time, even though I'm on a break now. I've used a total of 3 different oral syringes. Target brand 1mL which eventually all of the measurements on it eroded off, so I went to CVS and got a 1mL and 5mL syringe. I used the 1mL for a very long time until I finally decided I wanted the 5mL instead just so there was slightly more water and it was easier to dissolve the MXE or whatever I was plugging.

I unfortunately smoked the rest. As i was paranoid about reusing the syringe, the best i could do was boil it which i think wouldve been fine i reckon.

it probably would be, i just don't like the idea of reusing a syringe that's been up the rectum and is only going back up there because i'm an IV user and use a clean needle every single shot.

if you plan on using the rectal route more often in the future i'd advise getting yourself a little stock pile of them. you don't have to if you're comfortable enough cleaning one out and re-using it, just my suggestion and what i would do myself :)

it probably would be, i just don't like the idea of reusing a syringe that's been up the rectum and is only going back up there because i'm an IV user and use a clean needle every single shot.

if you plan on using the rectal route more often in the future i'd advise getting yourself a little stock pile of them. you don't have to if you're comfortable enough cleaning one out and re-using it, just my suggestion and what i would do myself :)

I understand your stigma with it since you IV. Personally I've never IVed and don't plan on it. If I did of course I wouldn't reuse a needle. Plugging with an oral syringe is just a different ballpark. There's no needle to degrade lol.

You're "feces" are passed down from your mother.

I like the way you think good sir, its a good start. Just quick light hearted rant to be on topic, not targeted at you or anybody, after which my question to you about the above quote...

Option for readers top Skip to the bolded sentences if time is short, or leave now to be safe, just a quick request for the quoted poster. This could still get long and weird if i get stuck and distracted. I will try to keep it short and sane. It is a necessary risk however.

On topic mostly:

Does it even need to be disinfected with alcohol or is this utterly pointless as well. Is it like urine free from germs and in this respect somewhat safe even for human consumption, should that be your desire.

The point is to at least have the correct facts to allow you the option to decide for yourself and then deny imagined fears and constraints wasting your time, or life, which is limited by the way.

Do you wonder how much of your short life similar pointless rituals combined might suck away forever. Best you don't know

Our obsession with blind acceptance of baseless hygiene practices and unquestioned assumptions on whats "unsafe" dirty, passed down blindly from the times of plague and stupidity, weakens our immune system for one, and annoys me on principle.

I mean just in general, not you guys specifically, ignore the tone, we all get taught silly ideas with nobody at fault. Dont hate me, it not my fault.

Additionally the reason we can plug also implies that substances, like water, but doesn't matter what really to make the point, that once made up your own dirty fecal matter are regularly absorbed back into your blood stream to circulate freely inside you, all over, even maybe your.... brain.... haha (to be confirmed).

Its possible you regularly even generate saliva that was once h20 in your own feces a few hours ago (technicalities may need to be clarified).

Haha clean freaks owned. And Dont say its not the same, its now only innocent water, cause then I will say that you cannot blame the innocent components unluckily making up your feces at this time either, for they too where once noble and innocent and shall be again, once the current form is discarded and the butterfly emerges, so to speak.

I think this would make an excellent and uniquely memorable analogy for people going through tough times or acting in a foolish manner. As with the disgraced molecule in the example, we too suffer shitty times but deserve respect and compassion as we shall too shall find righteousness and peace once again soon. It seems a message of hope can even be found in dirtiest of places. Proof of a higher power?

Ok, going to far now down this mental rabbithole loop of madness. My apologies. Exiting and Moving on swiftly to the point...

More importantly however to the actual point of this post, hartrix can you confirm what you meant by the quoted sentence above. This has peaked my interest and I am genuinely interested. Nothing escapes my careful analysis. I smell interesting information.

These may be silly possibilities, but i like a challenge, do you mean genetically or hereditary somehow in terms of influencing the properties of the end result, even perhaps ensuring a form of uniqueness per person (this would be so awesome) or do you mean when in the womb somehow you share digestive functions in some way or is it more sinister then that (i hope not but I wouldnt be surprised, a few ideas is already going to give more nightmares, as if knowledge of once prolonged contact with my mothers nether regions isn't enough to torment me each night).

rant/skip to retain sanity (i cant help it, it wont allow me to delete this stuff, have mercy)

Now theirs a worthy candidate for real or illogical disgust and fear;. "Pregnancy". Carrying a living thinking parasite from unknown realms with unknown intentions with beady little demon eyes in your gut that has no existing loyalty to you yet, at best terrified at awaking to life only to be confined in some alien flesh prison that looks far to much like a monsters stomach, and then understandably with fears of being slowly digested, it then constantly tries to kick and punch its way out while suffering in constant prolonged terror?

And we wonder why humans are so messed up. Do your little parasite doppleganger/alien spy/ etc a favor and cut it out before it leaves the usual route. Once less trauma to deal with could be life changing for the little monster, perhaps even helping it to achieve its real mission to rise into power over weapons of mass destruction and usher in the invasion or the end of it all, hopefully. No matter, since we are all likely unhuman sleeper spies of some sort ourselves anyways, the war was already lost long before our time, for the humans that is, not us lol. Cool.

Yet we all suffered this experience and accept this as normal blaming the likely PTSD from the experience on daddy issues and bad parenting, but then we fear our own bodily waste, as if it magically transforms into sickness and evil, but only the second breaks free from your own perfectly clean body, that's still full of more sinful waste by the way, and then even though this birthing process sounds rather familiar to another unnatural one just mentioned, far less brutal and perfectly natural mind you, we somehow follow this one up with a hasty flush instead of blind love and acceptance.

Hmmm. Who made these decisions for us? Did they get it wrong. Logic seems to have abandoned us at some point. It is possible i might be wrong but the point is the analysis, not the conclusion, food for thought perhaps. Question everything, even the scary things.

rant exited

But Im getting distracted again apologies, but i really am interested in the quote. If not those suggestions, in all seriousness that's all i could think of without getting dangerously creative and distracted with other unrelated mental traps, so im stumped but hopeful for clarification ideally unrelated to pregnancy.

Wow that simple post got away from me along with 6 hours, and my previous posts went so well, ffs.

Time to quickly exit this loop of madness, cheers and apologies wherever necessary.

6 hours to post that? jesus what are you on? lmao.

also to the OP you can dissolve 20mg of meth in 2ml of water. you don't need to use that much.

There is no reason to get a new one if you disinfect with alcohol. Just DO NOT SHARE IT. Store it at room temperature and rinse with water every time.

Plugging is the ONLY way I will use meth. You are correct, the rush from rectal administration of meth is a rush that is different from smoking. You deliver a TOTAL amount of product that you decide in a matter of what seems like 3 minutes to me, but with empty bowels a peak usually happens in under 5 minutes in most people.

Preferably use a 3-4 ml oral syringe. Rinse by pulling up water and squirting back out a few times, as a habit not because it is dangerously dirty or could do ANYTHING TO YOU unless more than a day goes by, which if it does you have rinsed it out with water so it is FINE.

Fuck smoking kills my chest and is fiendy. Snorting feels inefficient, poses more dangers, and hurts/tastes bad. IV has its risks, higher of course. Oral is supposed to be nice, I have never tried it but it has a much lower bioavailability than the 99% you get from rectal.

FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN YMMV, IV users hate on rectal administration and just say shit like eww thats nasty dude, wow just IV it man if you want a REAL rush.
But I like the fact rectal administration is one of the physically safest ways to use methamphetamine, and provides, to me, the best rush I can get, as IV is not for me.

Bruce Haze

Last edited:
Its why meth doesnt work for me functionally like it does for others. Memories are vague from during the process, but i get stuck in obsessive, rechecking, re writing, adding shit, but this still never seems enough for the time that passes, which is always realized at some point with great surprise at the length. I think i might also be sitting motionless contemplating all sorts of shit for long periods of time as well, stuck in my head without realizing.

I have often been interrupted standing in the kitchen or elsewhere frozen during some activity like pouring juice, stuck inside my head thinking about some fascinating idea where some voice called the commentator reads out things to you and discusses them like some college professor tutoring me, without any notice of my surroundings at all.

When he is yammering away its very distracting and pulls you in with its charms of forbidden knowledge, its a definite release to be writing it down. If your not writing it, he gets pissed off and more load/distracting/annoying/paralyzing, just like a nasty school teacher stuck in your head. But the content is always interesting so its cool. Its best to listen and write it down, and he goes away for a while.

This personality is also not literal, like voices, but its hard to explain otherwize, its how it feels and ends up functioning as. There is a definite impression of added cognitive ability that feels exactly like you can partition a few other thought processes that provide you information separately and safely from your main brain that could be going down crazy paths and monitored for results, while at the same time your consciousness remains separate and relatively sane compared.

This manifests most notably when you write. Unlike normal writing, where you think about what you are writing, in this state, its literally like the thinking is being taken care of separately and all you need to do is literally write down everything that seems to be delivered or read out to you instantly and flowing, without the usual thought about any of it at all. Its already there without delay so you could write constantly with no pause, and always seems to concur with how you might have thought, like another you taking some of the workload and delivering expected results.

Fascinating what you seem to be capable of, but who knows if its all a delusion, but im certain at least of a massive boost to creativity that's for certain, and interesting logical paths with unique conclusions. But just unpredictable enough to avoid buying in to the idea of consistent usable performance enhancement.

More like a cool toy fancy enough to provide the fantasy of higher levels of thought ability, with flaws like the obvious insane level of detail and extremes in over thinking and explaining, like this sneaky post got me to do right now again.

Also, planning and doing something, like a written project would be difficult. You seem to be trapped into finding interest in whatever it might be at the time, like random bluelight post.
Attempts at planning anything somewhat constructive are usually rejected with total disinterest.

I cant hardly get a single thing i need done, but can still write essays for hours on random topics that come up at the time, interesting things you might not bother or dare tell anybody about.

But that's my bigger then normal doses, i enjoy the roads it takes you, close to insanity but its also where genius lives, perhaps. Still , Annoying paralyzing thought loops, entertaining and interesting in terms of the results, but time intensive and difficult to get out of.

Last edited:
Its why meth doesnt work for me functionally like it does for others. Memories are vague from during the process, but i get stuck in obsessive, rechecking, re writing, adding shit, but this still never seems enough for the time that passes, which is always realized at some point with great surprise at the length. I think i might also be sitting motionless contemplating all sorts of shit for long periods of time as well, stuck in my head without realizing.

I have often been interrupted standing in the kitchen or elsewhere frozen during some activity like pouring juice, stuck inside my head thinking about some fascinating idea where some voice called the commentator reads out things to you and discusses them like some college professor tutoring me, without any notice of my surroundings at all.

When he is yammering away its very distracting and pulls you in with its charms of forbidden knowledge, its a definite release to be writing it down. If your not writing it, he gets pissed off and more load/distracting/annoying/paralyzing, just like a nasty school teacher stuck in your head. But the content is always interesting so its cool. Its best to listen and write it down, and he goes away for a while.

This personality is also not literal, like voices, but its hard to explain otherwize, its how it feels and ends up functioning as. There is a definite impression of added cognitive ability that feels exactly like you can partition a few other thought processes that provide you information separately and safely from your main brain that could be going down crazy paths and monitored for results, while at the same time your consciousness remains separate and relatively sane compared.

This manifests most notably when you write. Unlike normal writing, where you think about what you are writing, in this state, its literally like the thinking is being taken care of separately and all you need to do is literally write down everything that seems to be delivered or read out to you instantly and flowing, without the usual thought about any of it at all. Its already there without delay so you could write constantly with no pause, and always seems to concur with how you might have thought, like another you taking some of the workload and delivering expected results.

Fascinating what you seem to be capable of, but who knows if its all a delusion, but im certain at least of a massive boost to creativity that's for certain, and interesting logical paths with unique conclusions. But just unpredictable enough to avoid buying in to the idea of consistent usable performance enhancement.

More like a cool toy fancy enough to provide the fantasy of higher levels of thought ability, with flaws like the obvious insane level of detail and extremes in over thinking and explaining, like this sneaky post got me to do right now again.

Also, planning and doing something, like a written project would be difficult. You seem to be trapped into finding interest in whatever it might be at the time, like random bluelight post.
Attempts at planning anything somewhat constructive are usually rejected with total disinterest.

I cant hardly get a single thing i need done, but can still write essays for hours on random topics that come up at the time, interesting things you might not bother or dare tell anybody about.

But that's my bigger then normal doses, i enjoy the roads it takes you, close to insanity but its also where genius lives, perhaps. Still , Annoying paralyzing thought loops, entertaining and interesting in terms of the results, but time intensive and difficult to get out of.

===============================================================================================

I like the first few sentences of your first post but read 3/4 of it. It drove me insane trying to read the first one, I do not know why I read so much of it, probably because I liked the first few sentences! But I cannot begin to read this post either sorry, haha

blight12, I actually come upon the information from a cracked.com article. While it's a humor site, it still does post factual information.

You'll find the info on this page under #1: http://www.cracked.com/article_19913_5-insane-explanations-stuff-your-body-does-every-day_p2.html

Quoting from the article:
Your colon is sterile when you're born, which leaves it basically unprotected against the various horrors that will travel through it. The exposure to your mother's fecal matter the moment you're born is custom designed to take care of this glaring error. The way it does so is the stuff of horror movies, though.

The mom's poop bacteria creeps up the child's colon and infests it. Thus, your mum's colon bacteria is stuck with you for life, which in turn greatly contributes to the smell of your own crap and even farts. As disgusting as the idea that you and your mom are poop-mates may be, it's a shitload (sorry) better than the alternative. Babies that are born via C-section -- and have therefore not been exposed to shit, vaginal mucus and all the other wonders of a traditional childbirth -- have much worse immune systems (and presumably worse-smelling farts) precisely because they weren't subjected to mom-poop and therefore have to later develop their own colon bacteria from breast milk and whatnot.

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/article_1991...our-body-does-every-day_p2.html#ixzz2JiLPiQ3Q

It's this specific reason why I'm saying you won't get sick from your own poop. Of course I still think you should rinse or sanitize your oral syringe used for plugging.

Now if someone else were to use the same syringe without it being sanitized, that might be a different story, since things like pink eye come from contact with others fecal matter in the eyes.

No worries. I try and make notes to skip stuff when i remember. Its more an unfortunate symptom of my writing thought process on meth that leaves written evidence behind of elements that should be transparent to readers and remain inside my head, and this stuff is not meant for human consumption in terms of making any sense. Its brain speak/language i guess. Perhaps even the first recorded case of external manifestation. And ill stop right here before things get worse...

Jesus H Christ, its even worse them my sickest fantasies could of ever imagined. Combined with the already twisted pregnancy farce, this is irrefutable proof of a twisted force at work behind the entire sham, just as suspected. More nightmares are worth the truth. so thanks for getting the info.

And just because it proves my exact point about cleanliness dangers and the immune system, even as far as to say shit itself improves your immune system directly which is also exactly the same substance in my original posts example, I will not be so easily placated by the forces behind this with obvious flattery.

Though i must say the info on this based on a rather cryptic sentence in your post so perfectly complements my points in the original post, its as if it was planned out carefully ahead of time, but thats just impossible, right?

Honestly that info is great, thanks man, i love knowing things like this for shocking others, and as many as possible, and I hope this on day makes up for being cursed with knowledge another inappropriate event related to my mother. She must never find out about this....

Yeah for sure, you cant catch stuff from your own shit, but others might, i think it does contain bacteria, unlike urine, perhaps. Though I will allow illogical fears with regards to deliberate contamination with other peoples fecal matter, even if it is safe. Thats just nasty.

I need to go lie down and recover from this. My thanks again. Bye

Last edited by a moderator: