• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Smoking MDPV

CTdopeLove

Bluelighter
I've read a number of reports about people smoking MDPV. In all the smoking reports I've read, they never go into detail about the method of smoking used, and therin lies my question. Can MDPV be smoked out of a regular glass straight shooter (crack stem) with tightly packed chore boy, while holding the flame a bit farther away from the powder than would be done with crack? Or is MDPV only efficiently smoked when vaporized in a bulb or on aluminum foil?

I'm aware it's not a good idea to smoke MDPV due to the combustion products being harmful to the health, but people continue to do it, so I'm just wondering how they go about doing so.

~CTdopeLove

Duble-Ewe Tee Eff!

This is the second time in the last week I see CT BLers getting drugs that ain't known round these parts.

I got to get some new friends.

Ive always used a bong with a tiny bit of tobacco to cover the hole in the cone. If you want a chronic addiction then smoking mdpv is the thing to do

what is MDPV?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MDPV

1-(benzo[d][1,3]dioxol-5-yl)-2-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)pentan-1-one

Methylenedioxypyrovalerone, also known as MDPV or MDPK, is a stimulant drug which acts as a norepinephrine and dopamine reuptake inhibitor, reportedly with four times the potency of methylphenidate.[1] This compound is reported to be used as a stimulant and an aphrodisiac. It has no history of medical use but has been sold as a designer drug for recreational use.

The most efficient method would probably be a 'glass dick'/oil burner/vapor pipe.

ebola

I IVed it. I've smoked it. smoking the salt is gnarly and probably bad for you, ditto shooting it high concentrations... (much easier on your viens if you run it with a saline drip)...its a corrosive chemical.

other then that, its a fucking epic stimulant.

what pharmalogic mechanism do you propose for sores on feet? pressor effect vasoconstriction leading to ischemia and necrosis?....thats all I can think of, and if so, you need to get your CV health checked, as its pressor effect doesnt seem any worse (ime, milder) then other stimulants.

Ive always used a bong with a tiny bit of tobacco to cover the hole in the cone. If you want a chronic addiction then smoking mdpv is the thing to do

not to mention psychosis... there are a few mdpv lovers on these boards. I had a thing for it once, until I learned how easy it was to fuck up. You don't realize how powerful that shit it. Remember to keep doses extremely low if you are going to smoke it (I didn't need more than 5mg). I always just smoked it in a regular pipe on top of ash. It literally gives me the heebie jeebie goose bumps remembering how bad mdpv fucked my head up at one point. I know it seems fun to experiment with new drugs but I wish I never touched it, PLEASE be extra careful. -Spaz-

It's really fucking intense. The rush is nowhere near coke, but it's there. The compulsion to redose was incredibly strong (especially since I had a gram of the shit). After 3 days (with sleep) I developed symptoms of amphetamine psychosis. Tons of auditory hallucinations such as car doors opening/closing, police radios, conversations from friends. These soon turned into full blown visual hallucinations such as groups of cops, dea agents and drug dogs.

This was worse than symptoms I developed after doing cocaine almost daily for a year. MDPV caused worse paranoia than I've ever had in my life, and yet I still kept doing it. Ended up tossing most of the gram and stashing the last 100 mgs or so.

Don't do this stuff more than 2 days in a row if you're going to go this route and have an addictive personality. It's fucking nuts.

Edit: Also, MDPV caused extreme short term memory loss after the first couple days. I literally forgot phone numbers of loved ones and account passwords. I lost things constantly and kept forgetting items at the grocery store that were written down on a list that was right in front of me. I'm lucky I have a very understanding girlfriend that puts up with my shit. The memory loss lasted about 4 days.

Once I ceased use of MDPV, (day 5) I developed sores on the tops of both my feet and broke out in cold sores that I hadn't had in over a year. Do not underestimate this drug.

Same here as I explained above, I don't mean to double post but I just cant stress it enough. Very well said, exactly what happened to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Research Chemical" or "RC" is how is it generally classified. Anyone who tries it is a guinea pig.

If it's worth smoking it, which I can't imagine it being so, then I'd go about it in the same way as smoking Heroin (piece of foil and heat from underneath).
Still, it can't be that effective in comparison to other M.O.A's can it?

Quote:Originally Posted by nofx1422

not to mention psychosis... there are a few mdpv lovers on these boards. I had a thing for it once, until I learned how easy it was to fuck up. You don't realize how powerful that shit it. Remember to keep doses extremely low if you are going to smoke it (I didn't need more than 5mg). I always just smoked it in a regular pipe on top of ash. It literally gives me the heebie jeebie goose bumps remembering how bad mdpv fucked my head up at one point. I know it seems fun to experiment with new drugs but I wish I never touched it, PLEASE be extra careful. -Spaz-

exactly why its so awesome....its fucking more fun then anything, and somehow, being psychotic off mdpv is easier to hide then weed or booze...to the average dipshit.

If it's worth smoking it, which I can't imagine it being so, then I'd go about it in the same way as smoking Heroin (piece of foil and heat from underneath).
Still, it can't be that effective in comparison to other M.O.A's can it?

its very worth smoking. but, its more or less worth it anyway you take it...

I found smoking it from a crack/meth style pipe worked pretty well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sez in the wiki link..

MDPV is not specifically listed as an illegal drug in any country besides Denmark, but its structural similarity to illegal drugs makes it likely that it would be considered a controlled substance analogue in several countries such as the United States, Australia, and New Zealand.

So is this how they intend to control/criminalise the endless stream of 'new' substances that are going to keep appearing in greater numbers? 'structural similarity' etc?

Because I'd like to see somebody make a test case. I really can't see how a court would get away with making or upholding a drug prosecution on those grounds.

Sez in the wiki link..

So is this how they intend to control/criminalise the endless stream of 'new' substances that are going to keep appearing in greater numbers? 'structural similarity' etc?

Because I'd like to see somebody make a test case. I really can't see how a court would get away with making or upholding a drug prosecution on those grounds.

In no way is MDPV structurally similar to any Schedule I/II controlled substances. These idiots are bullshitting up all the Wikipedia articles on research chemicals with their poor interpretation of US law. Having it listed as illegal on Wikipedia is the kind of bullshit that can make a difference in court during a test case, when it becomes that much harder to argue that it was not intended for human consumption.

SWIM would not suggest smoking this substance, except the guinea pig is an experienced psychonaut with years of experience with controlling compulsion. That's not my case, I'm only learning... SWIM learned and read quite a bunch of informations as always with a new substance SWIM discovers... that wasn't enough.

SWIN can quite well remember my recent first encounter with this substance. That day SWIM started taking bupropion (brand: Wellbutrin) and as usual, SWIM tweaked doctors recomendations (1pill whole) and took 2 150mg pills at 07:30, 1 crushed and 1 whole. SWIM needed a pick-swim-up quickly, because of pressure at workplace - bupropion isn't the right thing for this, but it can move our wheels enough to do at least something, but it makes you more "stupid".

SWIM came home instead of going on lunch, picked up SWIM's envelope hoping in "miracle", because SWIM was quite lethargic last days and had lots of work (3 tasks due that day + 5 tasks after work time, including home cleaning after few weeks!). Material: white clumpy powder with hint of orange and chemically-pharmaceutical flavor, density (g/mc3) looked larger then other stims, little weighted much.

SWIM used 10mg nasaly at T~=11:30 and after not feeling much at T+0:20, SWIM used 10mg vaporized from small light bulb at ~11:50 (about 50% volume of material left as slightly non-polar/alcohol soluble). More or less slowly the effects started to build up, ~50% at T+0:25 (resting pulse: 87bpm), 75% at T+0:40 and 100% at T+1:20.

Vaporization result: Onset 1min, come-up to 50%: 5 mins, peak at: T+1:00 to T+1:30. So vaporizing the material makes it feel hitting fast, but the effects build up still slowly. The guinea pig can feel getting not enough, but it should wait at least 30 mins, SWIM recommends 1-1.5hours, here is why:

OK, 5 minutes into the vaporization experience, SWIM ended up cleaning stuff and doing it in way, which were fun to explore, but unnecessary, long taking and stupid (cleaning the residue in bulb vaporizer with: water, different alcohols and CHCl3, watching how fast the residue melts - stupid, because SWIM had to get back to work). After SWIM delayed leaving home and returning to work for 5 more minutes a few times, he realised he is little bit overstimulated (unorganized, compulsive and not self-managed).

This condition was worse then when overstimulated due to N,alpha-DM-PEA (short: NADMPEA, serious SWIMs don't have to be chemists and even not clever to figure out, what it should mean). SWIM autosuggested, that he will repeat checking the clock, until everything done in time - this helped self-managent enough, but not fully - he got again into a few unproductive activities. SWIM realised, he should wait with profesionalism until peak's over and catch up "the last train", if there will be some.

The reasons very many: Weather was very hot, SWIM had to drink enormously (1l/h !!) to maintain dehydratation at bay, heart rate tend to raise in second(s) to subjectively 3 times that of resting, pulse was irregular, making trouble to count beats and the big east problem were the obsessions. It was easy to get distracted without reason (that brain for those shitty ideas :), distraction was uncontrolably followed by the obsession to realize the idea, but compulsive behavior was stopped almost every time. SWIM can realize that anyone even a bit less experienced, or using a _little_ bit larger amount, would not be able to handle compulsive behavior.

SWIM used 0.125-0.25mg Alprazolam sublingual (having little-to-no tolerance) to ease periferial abnormalities in 2 separate doses at ~T+1:30 to T+2:00. SWIM realised end of peak at T+2:30 (resting pulse: 84), when he still had obsessions to continue in non-productive activities, but now more organized, and more wanting to rework, what's done. About 15 minutes after peak ended, SWIM decided to switch to professional self-management ASAP, just after SWIM brings things "usable for their purpose" state. SWIM stressed, that peripheral symptoms were still equally unpleasant, or better to say "looking bad", but the improved.

SWIM had little/ignorable nausea from T+0 till end of peak (NADMPEA: none). SWIM experienced little-to-none anxiety after peak (NADMPEA: none-to-little during peak). SWIM had problems with some short term memory, resulting from jumpy unproductive ideas, actually causing much of the desorganization (NADMPEA: organization improves greatly at small ammount, with larger it becomes less-but-comparable). SWIM planed to bioassay 4-MMC the same day at evening (outdoors, far enough from rest of package, to get back to baseline, what should stop expected compulsions), he was unsure. It would be needed to dig up the result of that day from logs with SWIM (is anyone interested?).

SWIMs conslusion:

MDPV is only for hands of very experienced stim-users (SWIM had little-to-moderate experiences, but would suggest at least: proven will to resist crashes and withdrawal effects from and ability to control use of MDMA, "NADMPEA", alcohol (real control, abstain >4 weeks), cannabinoids (real control, abstain >4 weeks) and GHB). SWIM saw components of all of them in the experience. No gifts to friends, no street exchanges and NO parties (unless in clearheaded, intelligent and conservative manner... called brainstorming sometimes).

Handling it needs same anti-compulsion precautions as substances known for causing compulsive behavior (SWIM suggested the same as with Zolpidem (and planned for 4-MMC): bioassaing far away from stock and civilization, but counting with the occurrence of emergency, sober sitter, eliminating probable causes of compulsions - most house equipment, especially hazardous/sharp). This is true for first few experiences in any user, for doses >20mg for any user and for any dose for people with any history of compulsivity or with >=slightly addictive personality (even before becoming adult-and-responsible).

Vaporization and smoking is NOT advised, until you get experienced with stims in general and especially this particular substance. SWIM left a note for those which resist on trying it (Vap.route): Only in really CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT! Make sure you administer it _slowly_, SWIM told me, that the residue doesn't looked like impurity, but more like created in vivo by heat - that means it decompose to toxic shit very fast. Use a bulb-vaporizer, it eliminates losses, start by melting material, not letting it boil, increasing the temperature if really needed. As soon as vapors are seen, bulb should be removed from heat source.

a bit of it in Oz, mainly due to LE making main stream stims hard to get and expensive, as far as smoking, would never do that again, tastes like ass, in fact worse than that.

if i ever got a hold of a legal drug just like crack my days are numbered

its very worth smoking. but, its more or less worth it anyway you take it...

I found smoking it from a crack/meth style pipe worked pretty well.

I IVed it. I've smoked it. smoking the salt is gnarly and probably bad for you, ditto shooting it high concentrations... (much easier on your viens if you run it with a saline drip)...its a corrosive chemical.

other then that, its a fucking epic stimulant.

what pharmalogic mechanism do you propose for sores on feet? pressor effect vasoconstriction leading to ischemia and necrosis?....thats all I can think of, and if so, you need to get your CV health checked, as its pressor effect doesnt seem any worse (ime, milder) then other stimulants.

Please don't use SWIM. Its not used here.

I agree with these people.

Smoking is the most brutal way of dosing it for me - even more so than IVing it, in my book. And IViing it's not such a good move either. But possibly better than smoking it - and I even enjoy the taste :D:eek:

Smoking peevee = say goodbye to a week minimum, and say hello to Madness Down in PixieVille and all the strangeness and wonders to be found therein. Stick to oral or nasal dosing for even more bang fer yer buck with greatly reduced uberfiend and less of the (occasionally (temporarily) alarming) side-effects. It's one of the few times I kinda regret doing a drug - not the peevee (cos it's lush <3) but definitely the smoking of the peevee cos I become Uberfiend. For weeks at a stretch :\

/exhales a lung full of stinky peevee smoke - from 5mg ticklers sending me silly to 30mg+ bong rips in a lil over 24 hours isn't too bad going =D:|

MDPV smoked is one crazzzy ass drug .

...... Snoking it is very bad for you though . Don't do it