View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 9th dose - Tolerance Schmolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girlfriend can't stand this chemical, a low dose maybe 10-15mg and she was full of anxiety for hours (it don't ease GBL edginess claro que no). On me, this product is certainly manic, and ... I like that. Definitely addictive, is there a speed head that can count all the "O My god this stuff is amazinGG with a valium" on all the big and dancy threads hehe. I admit I tried it^^

Someone posted something on this forum not too long ago, about how females react differently to MXE because of something to do with their dopamine levels? Not sure exactly what it is, but it was something along the lines of their body chemistry being slightly different than a males. If I remember correctly, it said how females reactions with MXE tended to be more edgy and stimulant-like, as oppose to the sedation that seems to be more typical in males. I wish I could find it so I could show you.

Someone posted something on this forum not too long ago, about how females react differently to MXE because of something to do with their dopamine levels? Not sure exactly what it is, but it was something along the lines of their body chemistry being slightly different than a males. If I remember correctly, it said how females reactions with MXE tended to be more edgy and stimulant-like, as oppose to the sedation that seems to be more typical in males. I wish I could find it so I could show you.

i remember reading this as well in one of the big and dandys´.
i´ve found something. maybe this is bullshit. would be cool if someone could clear that up
METH AND WOMEN1
Biologically, women's bodies handle crystal differently than men's. Women produce a form of the enzyme dopamine beta-hydroxylase that is slower than the form produced by men. This enzymes breaks down dopamine in adrenaline, which increases energy, elevates mood, and can also cause anxiety. It is likely that this difference results in gender specific experiences of the drug.
maybe this is bullshit. would be cool if someone could clear this up.

http://mymethlife.org/reducing-your-risk/meth-and-sex/for-women

Tolerance build really fast, or for me it has. Doing small bumps a few times a week, it has sky rocked to more than double the size of my normal small bumps I used to get a fine little high out of. Not tried a medium or a big dose yet, but looking forward to going deeper into it.
A shame my trusted vendor had stopped selling it, so only got like 250mg left, just have to enjoy the rest of it.

Do we have an MXE "data thread" or similar?
This batch is from -snip- (a chinese vendor). I hope to follow up with a test of material from -snip- (a well reputed british vendor) soon.

The batch is slightly off white with a pleasant, sweet smell. I do not recognise it as a solvent and assume it to be a precursor. The particles ranfged from very small to about 0.75mm and the powder was free-flowing.

I attempted to dissolve 220mg of MXE in 10mls of hot isopropyl alcohol.

It clearly wouldn't dissolve fully. I then chilled it to -15*C and removed most of the solvent. After drying 150mg was left with larger (0.5mm) particles remaining off-white, while what has presumably recrystallised is now white.

This is a total solubility of 6g/L, so relatively insoluble.

Edit: I tried 35mg of the portion which dissolved in IPA. It is every bit as strong as I would expect.

Last edited:
I have been using this drug everyday for the last week, and I wanted to say tolerance has finally caught up to me.

I am now doing 60mgs in the morning, which I consider a low dose, vs my old low dose was 30mgs.

Oh well I will keep using this everyday, as people said its safer than ketamine.

-PLUR

But PCP is a schedule 2 drug and thus not subject to the analog act.

Schedule 2 substances are included in the analogue act..

I believe your thinking of ketamine which is schedule 3 and thus not included in the analogue act ;)

I have been using this drug everyday for the last week, and I wanted to say tolerance has finally caught up to me.

I am now doing 60mgs in the morning, which I consider a low dose, vs my old low dose was 30mgs.

Oh well I will keep using this everyday, as people said its safer than ketamine.

-PLUR

I've been following you're posts, and honestly I get the impression you are quickly getting out of hand with this substance. "As people said, it's safer than Ketamine" is a real ignorant thing to believe. How could anyone possibly know this, it hasn't been studied! That is simply a marketing ploy used by vendors.

This is not a substance to be doing every day. I posted in here before, I went through my first gram in 4 days, and my second gram in 3. Believe me, you need to be careful with this stuff, psychologically it's very addicting. I highly advise you to cut back to every other day. Tolerance is going to build fast for you if you continue doing as much as you're doing.

I agree with wallace... having used a ton of both, i would say mxe has more abuse and addiction potential than ket... ive always been able to control my ket use but mxe i always have problems not using it everyday if i have a decent amount sitting around...

And since there have been no clinical trials there is no evidence that its any safer than k...

I redosed on this stuff today.

-PLUR

I'm not here to ridicule you, or insult. But are you aware of the dangers you are taking by doing so much of this substance?

I know my statements are in essence hypocritical considering the amount I've done myself, but you are aware this substance is not researched or studied at all, right? Who knows what you could be doing to you're body. Please, reconsider doing so much. I understand it's psychologically addictive, but if you're not strong minded enough to overcome such, perhaps you shouldn't be doing this substance in the first place. Please, just be careful. That's all I'm saying.

I'm not here to ridicule you, or insult. But are you aware of the dangers you are taking by doing so much of this substance?

I know my statements are in essence hypocritical considering the amount I've done myself, but you are aware this substance is not researched or studied at all, right? Who knows what you could be doing to you're body. Please, reconsider doing so much. I understand it's psychologically addictive, but if you're not strong minded enough to overcome such, perhaps you shouldn't be doing this substance in the first place. Please, just be careful. That's all I'm saying.

Dude he's only using small amounts daily...stop being so hard on him. Your the one that goes through grams in days. I would say his use is alot safer then yours. So like you just said stop being hypocritical. I've used the pure good stuff daily in fairly small amounts and i've had very minimal side-effects. I'm trying to cut down on my use but for now I see no great harm in what i'm doing.

I'm glad I'm not an American, so I could be completely wrong- but methamphetamine is schedule II as well and 4-MAR was cracked down on pretty hard. 4-MAR and alpha-methyl-fentanyl (fentanyl also being schedule II) were the very START of the analog laws- it's heavily discussed in Pikhal/Tihkhal, which is where I'm getting my info from- so I'm guessing the analog act applies to schedule I & II, while III and lower are excluded. Ketamine only gets a 'pass' because it was made a schedule III drug- and besides, if anything is gonna get ketamine bumped up to schedule II (which it probably fits in better with) it's gonna be a stream of 'ketamine analogs' attempting to exploit the fact that K is schedule III.

And now that I look it up, 'Ethylamine analog of phencyclidine (Eticyclidine; PCE)' is schedule I, along with PCPy and TCP. So :p.

You are right anyway, sched 2 analogues are included so I was just foggy in the head :p

Dude he's only using small amounts daily...stop being so hard on him. Your the one that goes through grams in days. I would say his use is alot safer then yours. So like you just said stop being hypocritical. I've used the pure good stuff daily in fairly small amounts and i've had very minimal side-effects. I'm trying to cut down on my use but for now I see no great harm in what i'm doing.

Not being hard on her. Or mean. Simply letting her know the obvious, which she seems to be oblivious of. This is a harm reduction site, after all.

Someone posted something on this forum not too long ago, about how females react differently to MXE because of something to do with their dopamine levels? Not sure exactly what it is, but it was something along the lines of their body chemistry being slightly different than a males. If I remember correctly, it said how females reactions with MXE tended to be more edgy and stimulant-like, as oppose to the sedation that seems to be more typical in males.

...which is complete bollocks.

-PLUR

You fool. Do you just keep posting this in order to get attention? People have told you repeatedly that it's a very bad idea to be using this stuff daily, and that you will end up with an addiction, yet you seem to completely disregard what they are saying.

Oh well, you are the one who will suffer the physical and mental consequences. But I suppose that doesn't really mean much to somebody with self-annihilation tendencies anyway. :|

Could very well be. Who knows, it's just something I read on the internet, of all places.

I think its true. Because when I take a low dose in the morning for anti-depressive effects for the day, it works like a charm. But when my girlfriend does the same dose in hopes of the same effect, it makes her "blah"... her mood just becomes blank, instead of being happy. She describes it as "nothing makes me happy, nothing is satisfying"

Status
Not open for further replies.