Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

PITTSBURGH

Name: STREET FIGHTER
Graphic: N/A
Quality: 5
Appearance: A little clumpy/a little dry, real light tan color (like malted milk mix)
ROA: Snorted (Nothing special, not real strong but a solid normal hi. Bangers felt about the same.
Comments: Nothing to write home about, just good ol' average stuff.

B

PITTSBURGH

Name: DEAD MAN WALKING (Little blue bags untaped inside heat-sealed plastic pouch) *Weird, but there were 2 different fonts used, but same stuff in each.
Quality: 5 (These little blue bags appear fuller than a regular avg. stamp, but actually yields less)
Appearance: Pretty dark tan, but clean. Not dry, came out in clumps, but not stuck to bags.
ROA: Snorted (Really mild taste, but a decent hi afterwards, IVers said it gave a nice rush, just not too intense)
Comments: Better than the 2010s my guy had for sure, but hoping for more from my most local dude. I hate these road trips!

**One more thing, and I hope this is cool to put here since it pertains to statements offered before from the mods and a few of the perfect posters, but some of us newer posters would certainly prefer to use PM for certain comments but please realize that up to a certain level, (which we are not at yet), we are unable to PM other users, but only mods. So please don't be so hypercritical by portraying us as ignorant to the rules when the case is most often that we just can't use these features yet. Any suggestions are appreciated, just maybe some constructive advice would be preferred instead of insulting remarks. Go Saints!

B

TRENTON, NJ

Red circle w/illegible numbers inside (i think they were numbers...EDIT: may have possibly said "posted"??)
Quality: 5-6
Quantity: 2
Color/Consistency: light colored, powdery
Packing: Neat, nice easy-to-rip tape
ROA: Sniffed
Overall: For the tiny bit ( I mean TINY) bit of dope in the bag, it was not bad, decent average quality, got a nice buzz but it took a couple bags to equal one decent sized bag. If the quantity was more, I would have been happy...

TRENTON, NJ

Hitman
Quality: 2/10
Quantity: 4/10
Color/Consistency: cream colored, chunky, had to scrape off bag
Packing: 3/10 tape would not rip (annoying), was very stuck and chunky and hard to break up
ROA: sniffed
Overall: Crappy...getting really annoyed with the crappy dope I keep getting....I miss my awesome guy (who retired..!!) =(

Now.....anyone heard or have a review of BANG BANG? think its blue....thanks!!

Last edited:
Wilmington, DE

Stamp name: Suicide
Stamp Graphic: Bold Red Lettering
Color and Consistency: Cream colored, did not have to scrape bag, totally clear with small amount of water
Quality packaging: Very clean, blue bag inside a sealed plastic zip lock
Quantity of Product: 3-4 I was amazed how small it was
Quality of Product: For Low tolerance person 5-6
ROA: IV
Other comments:

First shot since 1993. Tolerance was 0. Did one bag in 3 shots to be cautious. Amazed how fucking high I am from that little bag.
Pretty good dope. I will save the others.

Last edited:
PITTSBURGH

copped Saturday afternoon

Stamp name: Oriental Paradise - light blue stamp
Stamp Graphic: pic of Bonzai tree and some other shit
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: very light offwhite. . stick if you flick and squeeze it, will pour out as a chunk and leaves nuttin behind in the bag
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: very neat! the stamp is identical on every bag and a very legible scene scape
Quantity of Product: 5
Quality of Product: 6.5
ROA:IVed 3 at a time(usually i do 3 or 4, but heard these were fire)
Comments: these are something special. very light dope that mixed DARK, i used a lil less water than usual do to the fact that i was on the phone when i mixed up my shot and wasnt really payin attention. .after it was in the rig i figured fuck it. nothin undisolvable left behind and unlike the planet 51, these lose no darkness in the cotton. anyway i hvnt seen a product in normal bags put together this well for a long time.(well them Lucky 13 were really neatly put together but the dope in those are nuthing like these). this dope is white .they almost looked too nice, like they were goin to be some bullshit or something .but they are super decent. . .they were a bit squarer than what i am used too. . almost looked like they were missing a fold, but they werent. . .

looks like Pittsburgh pulled itself by its bootstaps this weekend!. . lots of decent goin around today. . . and hopefully tomarrow. . .LoL

watch out for the new batch of Blue and Red stars. . i went to my boy and copped the rest of the old ones he had. . Yeah, he tried to say the new ones were the same. .but then he showed them too me and he was like, "look how dark the dope is in these" i guess thinkin that that was goin to make me want them or something. . hahah. . anyway, when he handed me a couple to look at, i noticed that they have skiiny tape on them. and the bags actually look skinnier than the old ones were too. that is probably the only way you are goin to be able to tell on the street if you are grabbin a bun or whatever is that the tape isnt normal. . it is maybe half or 2/3 the size as normal tape. . .i didnt tell him that i noticed that. i figured i would keep it to myself. . .if anyone has both of them give a look and see if the new ones are in a skinny bag compared to the old ones. . if im in that area tomarrow, i might grab a sample of them just to compare the bags themselfs. .(OH YEAH! the new ones are also like an 8 or some even Higher in QUANTITY! that could be a give away too, while the old ones i got were right around a normal 5) and the Quality on the older batch, well i keep sayin older but maybe it is just another batch(the dark brown batch is what i mean by newer ones). . well the quality on the good batch is a 5.5 maybe a 6!

PEACE!!!
Technical User

TRENTON, NJ

Red circle w/illegible numbers inside (i think they were numbers...EDIT: may have possibly said "posted"??)
Quality: 5-6
Quantity: 2
Color/Consistency: light colored, powdery
Packing: Neat, nice easy-to-rip tape
ROA: Sniffed
Overall: For the tiny bit ( I mean TINY) bit of dope in the bag, it was not bad, decent average quality, got a nice buzz but it took a couple bags to equal one decent sized bag. If the quantity was more, I would have been happy...

I think i got some empty "posted" bags that sound exactly like the ones you are descibing. .i was gettin them at the begining of the summer, and they were everywhere. . ill throw up a pic this week, i always wondered why the hell they said posted. . i thought it was some office stamp or someting. . it would be cool to know that it wasnt some dude stampin these bags with his moms office stamp and they are actually a real stamp!

Whats good y'all. Im getting back a little late, but im getting back.
First, Ima finish the review of "THE CARTER III", then get to one more...

stamp: THE CARTER III
graphic: none
bag: clear/white wider ones, taped
roa: IV
quality:2/10
quantity:6/10
color/consistency: nice, mixed up clean. No residue left behind. Could this be what this city needs?? NO!!!
packing: 7/10 folded & taped neatly. Pretty standard
City: Central Jersey
overall: Garbage

stamp: FREEZE...but called "anti-freeze"
graphic: a diamond above the lettering
quality: 3/10
quantity:6/10
color/consistency: looked & smelled good, but when mixing it found the blue & orange rat poison flakes in it. Put 6 bags in the spoon and had lotsa trouble sucking it into the set.
packing: 5/10 folded & taped neatly but a sloppy stamp job
overall: see solor/consistency, not good.

stamp: Money Train
graphic: Moving train
quality: 6.5/10
quantity:5/10
color/consistency: nice, mixed up clean. No residue left behind.
packing: 7/10 folded & taped neatly. Nicely stamped
overall: Finally wsomething decent for the central jersey / new brunswick area. Looked good, smells good, tastes really good! Get some while it's around because there is no more Grave Digger!!!!!

Also really sorry to hear that "Da Source" had fallen off in Camden. Luckily, there is still 60sec., so get that if you can.

peace here& there

stamp: 60 sec
graphic: none
bag: wide light blue large bags in small zip lock bag
roa: snorted
quality:3/10
quantity:4/10- 6-10
color/consistency: white
City: Camden
overall: decent but wears off fast + has funny taste from the cut to a snorter

This one varied a bit in quantity bag to bag. Overall was good but seemed to wear off quickly. F.Y.I "DA source" is not dead anymore. Was a temporary situation.
I don't think i need to post rating on Da Source. It's fire as always. Was curious if anyone knows anything about G.I. Joe or Transformer. This is my first post....hopefully I didn't do anything wrong here.

paterson sucking ass

PATERSON

Stamp: HOLIDAY
Quality: 2
Quanity: 3
ROA: Sniff
Notes: Real small bags. little off white flakes, Weird taste for sure. Clay like texture. Shit sucked ass-poured the whole bundle out and sniffed it and pupils were still huge as hell. I did feel a likttle less sick but if its good shit 3 bags can get me off. Probably the best size out of all these shitty ones.

Stamp: King Pin
Quatity: 3
Notes: Same clay like off white mushy shit like the rest of the stuff..though not xactly the same. These bags atleast had like 1 big flake falling out of them instead of close to nothing. I did a bundle of this and the bently one right after another and felt not sick anyore but nothing what so ever. My tolerance is NOTHING like that.

Stamp: Bently (red or orange..real shitty ink that just faded rigth off)
Graphic: Bently logo in a circle above the word Bently
Quality: 1
Quantity: 1
Neatness: These were taped terrible. The rape was unripable and shit was just fucked.
Notes: Similar clayish off white mushy flakes. I thought this shit was gonna be good becuase I remember reading a good review I thought. This was from my normal dude but then he goes yeah that shit sucked right it wasnt from me. A whole bundle was basically 2-3 shitty ass lines. I think there might of been some activity..wasnt completely fake.

i had to buy oxy today becuase paterson was full of a bunch of fucking shit, everywhere you go, shit shit shit

I couldnt remember colors on all of these. DON'T BUY ANY OF THIS BULL SHIT EVEN IF ITS LIKE FREE BECUASE ITS FUCKING SHIT AS HELL.

nE1 heard of planet 51

PATERSON

Notes: Real small bags. little off white flakes, Weird taste for sure. Clay like texture. Shit sucked ass-poured the whole bundle out and sniffed it and pupils were still huge as hell. I did feel a likttle less sick but if its good shit 3 bags can get me off. Probably the best size out of all these shitty ones.

Notes: Same clay like off white mushy shit like the rest of the stuff..though not xactly the same. These bags atleast had like 1 big flake falling out of them instead of close to nothing. I did a bundle of this and the bently one right after another and felt not sick anyore but nothing what so ever. My tolerance is NOTHING like that.

Neatness: These were taped terrible. The rape was unripable and shit was just fucked.
Notes: Similar clayish off white mushy flakes. I thought this shit was gonna be good becuase I remember reading a good review I thought. This was from my normal dude but then he goes yeah that shit sucked right it wasnt from me. A whole bundle was basically 2-3 shitty ass lines. I think there might of been some activity..wasnt completely fake.

i had to buy oxy today becuase paterson was full of a bunch of fucking shit, everywhere you go, shit shit shit

I couldnt remember colors on all of these. DON'T BUY ANY OF THIS BULL SHIT EVEN IF ITS LIKE FREE BECUASE ITS FUCKING SHIT AS HELL.

nE1 heard of planet 51

here
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=474117&page=26

PEACE!!!
Tech

Homestead,Pa
Stamp: Street Fighter
Quality:5
Quantity:5
Neatness: Looked fine

Nice High....

Still no word on Golden Girl?

NEWARK, NJ

Stamp: Rock n Roll
Graphic: Guitar
Quality:6-7/10
Quantity:5/10
Neatness: very tight pain to open.
ROA: bang bang =)

PLEASE POST THE CITY NAME YOU COPPED IN AT THE BEGINNING OF UR POST....WAT CITY IS THIS FROM?

thx
lacey

Ok fixed i almost always put it up, infact i always do! Just used a diff format and forgot it wasnt there, anyway allllll better! =)

Last edited:
Stuckinaloop I agree.

its nothing but shit out there.

here are my rates on some of the same ones you had.

Stamp: HOLIDAY - Blue Stamp
Quantity: 6
Notes: Rather big bags. Chunky hard big flakes, Clay like texture.
When you mix it it is completely milky white.
When you cook it it cooks clean for only a minute until it cools off and it becomes like a gel light which leads me to believe it is badly cut with pills of some sort.
I was using brand new pins and all three times my needles clogged within a minute.

Stamp: King Pin - Blue Stamp
Quatity: 5 Average size but average size of garbage.
Notes: Same clay like off white mushy shit like the rest of the stuff..
Chunky hard big flakes, Clay like texture.
When you mix it it is completely milky white.
When you cook it it cooks clean for only a minute until it cools off and it becomes like a gel light which leads me to believe it is badly cut with pills of some sort.
I was using brand new pins and all three times my needles clogged within a minute.

Its tough out there...
They are not like Holiday and King Pin which is blatantly cut with pills which coagulate into a gell like blood does. It clogs the needle very fast.

All below are similar on average with exxon.
Average dope with minor cut that cooks away enough to shoot.

Stamp: Exxon
Graphic: Just type
Quality: 5
Quantity: 5
Notes: mixed up into a mikly white like the others however when you cooked it it had the ability to disappear enough for you to suck it up in the pin. Not the best shit. Very average however given what has been going on lately this is find.

Loaded - Green Stamp
Quality - 4
Quantity - 5-6

Year Ten - blue stamp
Quality - 5-6
Quantity - 5-6

Cold Blood - rainbow
Quality - 5
Quantity - 5

This was the best out of the past 2-3 weeks and still was garbage compared to what used to be. It did the treat instead.
New Arrival - rainbow
Quality - 6
Quantity - 5

PATERSON

nE1 heard of planet 51

How hard is it to put the city name at the top of our posts. How many on this page alone that I don't know where you are. Please. It would be a great help.
B

PITTSBURGH,PA

Name: Ghetto Dope
Color: White & black
Graphic: None
Quantity: 4/10
Quality: 5.5/10
Comments: A lil above average for what's been out in Pittsburgh lately, definately a good find, not too many that are much better right now other than Mayweather, (some other hispanic name), A+, Facebooks

By the way, TECH, you hit it right on the dot about the "butt" batches of Starz, there are 2 differences and that's that the bags are a bit smaller than the old starz bags (i mean in width), and the dope is a hell of a lot darker than the old batch (when you look at butt batch, you immediately say, damn thats brown, whereas the old batch you can play it off as a tinted or or light tan, whatever...

ALSO, i had a post up about a certain bag but it was deleted by Thizzer for some reason, so if any of you have any questions about PGH bags and their ratings yall know how to get at me.

BE SAFE n HAVE FUN PEAAAAACEES

PITTSBURGH

Yeah man, I just noticed I had one deleted for (I'm guessing) the awful sin of asking for the city name at the top of posts. I would PM them if I knew who did it.
B

-Your post was brought back, If you want to complain, take it up with either me, leftwing, lacey, or enod. This is not the place to do it. -thizzer

NEW ARRIVAL
GRAPHIC: Airplane above the name
Quantity: 5/10 Nice amount per bag. Must be 2 batches of this as I'ver read some had tiny bags, which these were not at all.
APPEARANCE: Nice clumpy light tan D. Wow I thought this stuff didn't exist anymore. Looked real clean like iced tea in the fit.
ROA: Snorted. Did 3 bags, then 2 for a nice hi. IV users got a nice pins & needles then a quality hi
QUALITY: 5.5 (Good solid product, more than I/we expected and no complaints at all.) I might be forgetting what good dope is the way things have been but I think this was pretty darn good. As I said maybe there are 2 batches out there as I've seen grades from 3 to 8 with this stuff.

Yay!

B

Last edited by a moderator:
In the future please PM me instead of posting here. -thizzer

today was like my luckiest day my dude called me when i was on the way to get shitty stars cuz i was sick as fuck and i knew it would be a while before anybody got somthing good. he said he found some UPS in his shoe box = ]] i was geeked.
so something actually worked out for us today. later on tried the pacquiao or something.

pittsburgh,

stamp-pacquiao with two boxing gloves in a wider bag.
quality-4.5/10
quantity-6/10 some are huge and some are kinda shitty.
neatness-7/10

new

Please read the rules of the thread on the first post. The only reason you're not getting a warning here for not following those rules is because you weren't even sure how to post.

If you want to ask a question, please submit a stamp rating of your own. This is a stamp rating thread, not a "yo dawg, you hear what's on the streets" type thread. Call your dealer and/or friends for that.

If you have any problems feel free to PM me.

-Thizzer

Paterson is DEAD

This city is absolutely pathetic right now! Everyone has the same 5 stamps and there all garbage. I've reviewed all of these stamps but they have changed so drastically over the course of the last week that they deserve a new rating. Also, a little heads up, this city is so hot I've seen TNT waiting on the on ramps to the Parkway, Rt. 80, and Rt. 20 pulling over carloads of white kids heading back to the suburbs after they cop. Mad arrests! I even got stopped by TNT yesterday but I hadnt grabbed anything yet.

My ratings are condensed cuz I already rated all of them in the last 2 weeks and the stamp colors and names are the same. Only quality has changed....for the worse

Paterson, NJ for all stamps with IV for R.O.A.

Name: ASSHOLE red stamp
Quality: went from a 6 to a 3

Name: PLANET 51 green stamp
Quality: went from a 5 to almost completely fake. Id give it a 1/10

Name: COLD BLOOD rainbow stamp
Quality: went from a 5.5 to a 2

Name: BODY BAG purple stamp
Quality: I dont know how it could get worse but it did. Down from a 3.5 to a 2

Name: EXXON blue stamp
Quality: down from a 3.5 to a 2

Just to give you an idea of exactly how bad it is right now, I started banging after 6yrs off the needle. And 10-bag shots of PLANET 51, BODY BAG, and COLD BLOOD produced no rush whatsoever. The only rush at all in the last week was from slamming 16-bags of the newer EXXON all at once! WHAT THE HELL!