What were your best/worse cycles?

crazycatman

Bluelighter
Best:

1g test (did go to 1250 for two weeks but reduced it) + ai + 50mg dbol for 4 weeks near the end (14 weeks I think):
+great strength (adding the dbol improved it even more) and size
+really quick recovery
+cheap
+was in a good mood (especially while taking the dbol)
-bloat
-pumps from the dbol

500mg test + ai + 50mg var (12 weeks for the test, last 8 for the var):
+almost as good strength as with the previous one (and I was cutting)
+really quick recovery
+extremely good strength endurance (mostly I work in the 3-5 rep range on the big lifts, with this I could do a few more reps at a given weight)
+good mood
+var definitely does something for stomach fat
-the var was expensive
-cardio sucked because of insane calf pumps until I learned to take the var after cardio

Worse:
500mg test + ai + 350mg tren (50mg tren a ed) (12 for the test, didn't last more than 3 with the 3 tren):
Basically I got all the shitty tren sides (insomnia, bad mood, ..) and none of the good ones (wanted to see if it's really that good for strength).

Test, Tren, Anadrol. 1gram test, 350 tren ace / week with 50mg arol ED
was set up like this;
weeks 1-14 1g test E
weeks 4-11 Tren ace
weeks 5-11 anadrol

How many people on here still believe in kick starting with orals here? I bet those same people think orals are overrated.

It was a long time ago now so I can't remember what I used as PCT but I did use a proper PCT. My best cycle was a 16 week cycle of Test Enanthate kickstarted with Dianabol. 4 Weeks in I used Trenbolone Enanthate for 12 weeks. I used Winstrol tabs for the last 2 weeks

Like I say, I can't remember the PCT. Byt boy, when I was on that cycle I felt like a fucking cycborg. I was rock solid. Pure solid, dry gains. No water weight, just muscle. People say Tren messes up your fitness levels but I managed to do enough cardio to keep the fat off and I looked absolutely awesome at the time.

I was about 25 years old and I was in the peak of my fitness. When I was in the gym I felt a terminator. Test and Tren is easily the best cycle I have ever done. I would take Tren over any other roid (except test of course).

was set up like this;
weeks 1-14 1g test E
weeks 4-11 Tren ace
weeks 5-11 anadrol

How many people on here still believe in kick starting with orals here? I bet those same people think orals are overrated.

Were you bodybuilding or powerlifting? If you were BBing why would you use Anadrol at the end? Especially of a tren cycle. Tren gives you amazing, solid hard dry gains so if you have low body fat and take tren you can see all the striations in the muscles and you look huge, but with awesome definition.

Anadrol bloats you like hell so you would round off and smooth all the definition that you had got with the tren. Plus, Anadrol at the end, you can't keep anadrol gains like you can keep tren gains so the anadrol would be wasted as soon as you came off it. I don't see the logic in that.

If you were just training for pure big lifts though, then I guess it would make sense.

was set up like this;
weeks 1-14 1g test E
weeks 4-11 Tren ace
weeks 5-11 anadrol

Must have had beastly lifts by week 11.

And I'm with you on taking the orals after the injectibles have kicked in. There's a nice synergy. Definitely doing this the next time.

I think my worst "Cycle" if I dare to call it that was when I was 22 and I just had a tub off 1000 Diababol so I just used them. Took about 50mg a day whilst going to the gym 5 times a week. Just did that for 3 months. I out on some size and strength whilst I was on them but when I stopped I went back down to the size I was before.

I was just a dumb kid who had no idea. Luckily I didn't do myself any real harm. I got some spots and I must have shut down but I still managed to keep banging. So that was my worse cycle. A pointless dbol only one but I can use the excuse I was young.

Anavar & Stanazol was my worst cycle. I leaned up very little, put on very little muscle and my joints felt like they had shredded rusty razorblades inside them.

If you were just training for pure big lifts though, then I guess it would make sense.

It doesn't. The first 4 weeks are wasted. It takes 4-5 weeks for Test Etanthate to kick in. It would of made sense if he used Testosterone Propionate.

You always kickstart with an oral and if you want you can close the cycle with an oral.

andriol for a month, it was shite did fuckall and its the most expensive roid!

you cant close the cycle with an oral, if your injecting thats the last thing you should be doing before pct isnt it?

andriol for a month, it was shite did fuckall and its the most expensive roid!

Testosterone Undeconate isn't effective for bodybuilding, especially the oral version. The inejctable is only effective for TRT but takes a good month to kick in.

You should of went with some Test E 250. You don't have to worry about injecting into a vein as long as you aspirate and even if you managed to hit a vein you wouldn't be able to finish the shot because you would taste and smell the steroid as soon as a drop hit the blood stream.

Orals are ineffective because you can run them for 15 weeks or longer like injectables. Orals are great to compliment a cycle but if you have no Test in the mix your natural Testosterone will cease production and you will end up lazy, fatigued, and your libido will vanish.

Test is not best. Test is just a base for a cycle. Be it 100mg a week to maintain libido whilst running two orals and another injectable or 500mg a week to make gains. Your body needs Testosterone to function properly and running just an oral or even an injectable that isn't Testosterone without Test E or Test P will fuck you up.

you can keep anadrol gains just like any other compound, its the water you cant!

Testosterone Undeconate isn't effective for bodybuilding, especially the oral version. The inejctable is only effective for TRT but takes a good month to kick in.

You should of went with some Test E 250. You don't have to worry about injecting into a vein as long as you aspirate and even if you managed to hit a vein you wouldn't be able to finish the shot because you would taste and smell the steroid as soon as a drop hit the blood stream.

Orals are ineffective because you can run them for 15 weeks or longer like injectables. Orals are great to compliment a cycle but if you have no Test in the mix your natural Testosterone will cease production and you will end up lazy, fatigued, and your libido will vanish.

Test is not best. Test is just a base for a cycle. Be it 100mg a week to maintain libido whilst running two orals and another injectable or 500mg a week to make gains. Your body needs Testosterone to function properly and running just an oral or even an injectable that isn't Testosterone without Test E or Test P will fuck you up.

ive been reading about complications through out the forum about people getting rashes after injection, some people say its bunk gear, dont know if thats the case, ive already got pins so i'm half ready

you can keep anadrol gains just like any other compound, its the water you cant!

Anadrol gains are 95% water. Nearly all the mass is just intracellular water between the muscle fibers which gives the illusion of larger muscles. Considering the fact you can't run it very long due to the toxicity the gains are minimal and you can't say you could keep them like oen would keep gains from Equipoise, Testosterone, Trenbolone, Turninol, Epistane, Superdrol, etc...

ive been reading about complications through out the forum about people getting rashes after injection, some people say its bunk gear, dont know if thats the case, ive already got pins so i'm half ready

Sounds like gear that is brewed wrong. You will get a rash if it contains to much BA (Benzyl Alcohol).

If you got yourself a quality UGL you will have no complications. Rashes, infections, and swelling all stem from nonsterile injection techniques or poorly brewed nonsterile gear. The most you might experience is "Virgin Muscle Syndrome" which is just minor swelling and some post injection pain from injecting oil into a muscle for the first time. After a few weeks your muscle gets used to it. I get no post injection pain at all now but I have been injecting for a year and ha;f now into my delts and glutes.

Best = my first cycle. Loved it!
Test Cyp 500mg/week
Eq 400mg/week
ran for 14 weeks. Kept just about all of my size with minimal strenght loss. PCT was on point so I think that had a lot to do with it as well. But I did experience what Guido called that "Virgin Muscle Syndrome" with my first injection. However I also made the mistake of hitting legs on the day I did my first shot, so that was a bit of a newb mistake. Hasn't bothered me since though.

Best overall: 300 mg test EW for 30 weeks.

Almost no side effects whatsoever. Stable gains over a longer period of time gave the body time to adjust to it's new mass, making lost mass during PCT record-low. Bloodwork were also better in terms of FSH/LH than far shorter but heavier cycles.

Most effective: 400 mg tren EW, 400 mg mast EW, 50 mg winstrol ED. (Changing mast for test and win for dbol gives the ultimate strength/mass-cycle... But to much estrogen for my skin).

Worst: 1000 mg deca EW, 250 mg test EW.

Best overall: 300 mg test EW for 30 weeks.

Almost no side effects whatsoever. Stable gains over a longer period of time gave the body time to adjust to it's new mass, making lost mass during PCT record-low. Bloodwork were also better in terms of FSH/LH than far shorter but heavier cycles.

Most effective: 400 mg tren EW, 400 mg mast EW, 50 mg winstrol ED. (Changing mast for test and win for dbol gives the ultimate strength/mass-cycle... But to much estrogen for my skin).

Worst: 1000 mg deca EW, 250 mg test EW.

Goes to show that sometimes less in terms of dosages is actually more in terms of gains.

Yeah, long low dose gives a lot of people great results and low sides. Noticed that on several logs.

Back in day of high school football days, I was scared of the gear so always stuck to what Max Muscle told and sold me.

Prohormones: S-Roid - 10/10
H-Roid - 7/10
SH Mass -5/10

Nowadays the gear is exciting to me, so far just running 400mL Test E a week, one week remaining until I get Anavol in, then will stay at the same dosage of test. then stack anavol not sure on dosages yet, average outs to about a 15week cycle. But so far hands down best cycle, well considering it is my first real cycle, and I'm barely creeping up to its potential. Worst has to be HS Mass, doesn't really count, but was the closest you could get as a kid. By combining S and H roid, they cheated the compounds by reducing them. So you would get an equal amount of bulk and cut. But I personally hated it.