• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What do you do with your empty Heroin bags?

jtbrick

Bluelighter
I'm curious to hear what people do with their empty/used heroin bags or any other mty paraphanalia. I go through hundreds of bags every month but am always paranoid to just throw them in the garbage. I usually flush them down the toilet but am worried I'm going to clog the fuck out of my pipes or something.

used to lick those bitches and bury em in my trashcan. the licking part was pointless and nasty

i had the genius idea to just stockpile them in drawers in my closet until i figured out what to do with them "later." unfortunately if "later" never gets defined, that method doesn't work so well in the long run...

haha, my doc doesnt come in a fold, but at our house you can always find a bag for your sandwich. if a pile hasn't accumulated on some table top, first place i'd check would be in or under the couch.

It is funny that the OP is from NJ in the US. In that state, years ago, I had a girfriend who did not use but thought the stamped glassines were so cute. She, without my knowledge, saved every empty I had and one day her auntie was searching in her bureau and found a few hundred different stamped bags. She promptly called the police and had ME arrested.

They threatened me with 3 to 5 years which is what the penalty is in NJ for 3rd Degree Possesion of CDS. I was taken to a county jail, I was given a fuc%ing 10,000 US bail, made bail, and 11 days later the test results came back ...THANK G-D that I used to lick those bad boys clean as a whistle because IF I had not, well I would have been in a NJ prison two times instead of one.

The day I got that bail back I made a vow to always take care of the empties myself!

Fast forward a couple of years, E. Harlem and I met up with a guy one day when we were both hitting up the same "nickel" spot. They ended up selling out just before we were to get "Served" and so we began walking across town a few blocks to a "dime" spot. Walking under a scaffolding a temporary door popped open and we were both snatched inside. I had to be pinned because I reacted but they quickly got it under control.

To make a long story short, TNT wanted to nail us on Posession. I was empty, and happy for once, but this kid had like 40 something different empties on him. Cops were looking at him like he was a retard, and so was I now that I was "superior" to him but in the end they let us both go since Possesion of CDS in NYC is a mere 7th Degree misdemeanour and not worth the time to write the DAT (ticket) which is what they used to issue back in the day for Posession.

Finally, a few years back here comes this shite guy, living in Brooklyn, selling his "artwork" for literally tens of thousands of US Dollars. His forte? Taking empty glassines and adhering them to empty canvasses to make 3 dimesional art! He also used empty crack vials but lo and behold, this as%hole was that kid I was busted with!

He was doing something so corny, and so simple and celbreties were eating this shi$ up like it was caviar! 60 Gs a canvass! Glue some glassines and voila! What a fuc%ing scam! I was just pissed that I had never thought of it!!!

^that sucks dude. some crazy shit

I personally rip open the bags to scrap anything left over out, if there apears to be any more, then lick them and wrap a tissue aroun the mpty and flush it.

On of my freinds does like 6-10 bags every day minuim and she saves all of the mpties until she is broke. the she scraps all of them and usually gets a decnt shot out of about every 30 or so.

If i buy bigger bits i usually tip my gear into a little tub bout the size of a film canister then lick teh bag to death, i just put 'em in the bin cos its just cling film. The £10 foil wraps i just ball up in my pocklets and ditch at work. Oxy packets i have to make sure toremove my details from teh front then ditch them in some random bin somewhere

completely unrelated but i kept the bag i got with my small number of 2-ci. It had a little hexagon shape/line design and the drug name that made me appreciate the hell out of the care that the fine folks who made it put into the details.

Finally, a few years back here comes this shite guy, living in Brooklyn, selling his "artwork" for literally tens of thousands of US Dollars. His forte? Taking empty glassines and adhering them to empty canvasses to make 3 dimesional art! He also used empty crack vials but lo and behold, this as%hole was that kid I was busted with!

He was doing something so corny, and so simple and celbreties were eating this shi$ up like it was caviar! 60 Gs a canvass! Glue some glassines and voila! What a fuc%ing scam! I was just pissed that I had never thought of it!!!

=D that's hilarious

i'm super paranoid, that any used drug bags, paper i snorted things off, all gets ripped up to sheds and put down the toilet.

even will wash my credit card in soap after i been cutting up stinky mephedrone with it or any other drug, as mephedrone stinks to high heavens like chemical vanilla/cat spray.

Make art out of the glassine bags. I made a poster out of red stamped President's. Just threw out the clear or colored plastic jewelry bags (what I got 90% of the time) with regular garbage, usually ripped them up first.

I Usually just flush my empty baggies down the toilet, there's no use in keeping them.

I used to flush them all, but got worried about the septic system. Now I just lick them and put them underneath something in the garbage.

well i dont get dope in bags around here, just gelcaps, and most of the time i throw them away in a random trashcan i.e. not at my house. i have a few still in an old breathmints container, and when i remember i will take a few w/ me when i leave and dispose of them wherever. i hate though that most of the time there is still minute powder still stuck to the side of the cap, and i havent found that great of a way to get it out.