• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Kratom Euphoria is better Than Vicodin Euphoria don't you think?

K12

Bluelighter
Mods can you do a poll?

Seriously. I don't understand why this leaf gets only a hum drum response on BL. I take Vicodin. I take Kratom. I compare the two. Vicodin gives a great euphoria but Kratom gives you euphoria like a thoroughbread racehorse and somehow makes you feel 6 ft. 4 in. and bulletproof. Vicodin just gives you a happy euphoria while Kratom makes you feel invinceable. I can't understand why anyone would prefer hydrocodone over kratom.

Just my $.02

Kratom is much more subtle, this makes it more stimulating than a lot of opiates.
Hydrocodone doesn't have a real limit to tolerance, and can be abused much more heavily.

So, to the OP...

...No, it is not.

I never really found kratom stimulating, just opiate-like, but Psychedelic Jay is right, it's more subtle. I think it varies from person to person. I do enjoy taking a 5mg vicodin and some kratom, however. :)

I'm starting to get into Kratom. The first time I tried it it was just ok, because I really didn't know what dose to take, but I gave it another shot and I really like it. But I don't think the europhia is better or stronger than vicodin. I do think Kratom is quite subtle. Nothing subtle about Vicodin at all. With Vicodin or other opiates I feel like I'm in love with the world, well that is when my tolerance isn't shot to hell.
With Kratom I just feel comfortable and content but sometimes, that's all I want...so its all good.

different people with different brain chemistry enjoy different things.

[lets be polite]

Different stroke/different folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
i find hydrocodone euphoria a bit better, kratom is bit more similar(in terms of euphoria) to codeine imo.

Kratom is cool and works well for withdrawals, but is NOTHING compared to Hydrocodone, and Honestly I'd rather have Tramadol than Kratom,
so.... NO

Euphoria is an interesting term.

Hydrocodone is the stronger opioid of the two and gives stronger opioid responses including what I consider euphoria. Mainly joy swelling up inside you and running all over your body. That being said Kratom's euphoria is much more 'empathy' where I 'feel' and 'relate' and am in tune with the world. Plus on lower doses Kratom energizes me so my euphoria and empathy are put to better use.

Last edited:
Kratom is cool and works well for withdrawals, but is NOTHING compared to Hydrocodone, and Honestly I'd rather have Tramadol than Kratom,
so.... NO

Sounds like somebody has an opiate tolerance...

so.... NO

i'd take kratom over tramadol any day.

imo tramadol sucks, the euphoria is weak and the SNRI side effects are annoying.

to each is own i guess.

That being said Kratom's euphoria is much more 'empathy' where I 'feel' and 'relate' and am in tune with the world.

What?! When I take between 1-3 grams of UEI kratom I am so energetic and euphoric I feel like a racehorse. It is the only way I can describe the feeling. No way would I characterize ultimate enhanced indonesian kratom as 'empathetic' lol. I want to take on the world! Not sympathize with someone crying over spilt milk, lol. And the feeling UEI gives is intense! Not subtle at all. It is definitely stronger than Vicodin. I suspect that you guys are just getting crap. UEI is a better choice than Vicodin. Not sure where some of you guys are coming from.

In my experience a good dose of a kratom extract/enhanced leave for someone with no kratom tolerance can provide a stronger high with a stimulating come up then great nodding full body and head high. Hydrocodone can be more euphoric but it's less broad, narrower. But kratom tolerance goes up very fast and turns the high very mild. After using kratom six days in a row, I can take 5 grams of 15x extract (comparable to 75 grams raw leaf) and just feel a mellow buzz not much stronger then a chamomile and green tea combo.

Hydro for the win by a long shot. I do feel euphoria from Kratom, but it is nowhere close to hydro (assuming no tolerance) especially if your hydro is combined with a beer or two. Plus the dose needed to get a good kratom buzz is close to the overdose amount. Kratom overdose sucks ass. Dizziness, headache, tightness in eyes and horrible, horrible nausea.

I`m glad i came across this thread, cuz as someone with a high opiate tolerance i was curious of the effects of kratom. In my area, i know it`s sold in the head shop. But it always comes down to me spending my last dime [ :( ] on H, so i have nvr had the chance to compare it to anything i`ve tried. Hopefully, when i have the common sense to stop by there, and save the $ thats needed to buy it, i`ll be able to do my own compare & contrast. I`d sure enjoy some right now, as i`ve been w/d since yesterday a.m. when i woke up. Been taking tramadol and neurontin to fight off the demons. Does anyone else out there smoke cigs and when they take tramadol, it makes them taste like shit?! I dont understand why it happens....i do not enjoy that side effect whatsoever!

Kratom can theoretically give more euphoria than heroin, too, if you don't specify what the doses are. I'm sure 5-6 g of good kratom will provide more euphoria than 1 mg of H. Oh and nice work bumping the 2 year old thread

It is all dependent on tolerance.

If you are tolerant to anything past maximum codeine dosages, kratom is going to be quite cost prohibitive.

Enhanced kratom is nothing more than kratom fortified by more kratom extract. This again is cost prohibitive.

Hydrocodone has kratom beat... It has the qualities most opiate users look for... Potency, quality with no variations, and ok price...

With kratom you are paying premium price for mostly sub-standard products (if you got the moneys go for it)... Kratom is not stored properly most of the times and people do not use it efficiently.

It is all dependent on tolerance.

If you are tolerant to anything past maximum codeine dosages, kratom is going to be quite cost prohibitive.

Enhanced kratom is nothing more than kratom fortified by more kratom extract. This again is cost prohibitive.

Hydrocodone has kratom beat... It has the qualities most opiate users look for... Potency, quality with no variations, and ok price...

With kratom you are paying premium price for mostly sub-standard products (if you got the moneys go for it)... Kratom is not stored properly most of the times and people do not use it efficiently.

PLease explain.

I store my kratom in 4oz mason jars which are kept in a safe. I'm at the point where 2 teaspoons of kratom will give me as good if not better euphoria than 20mg hydro.

PLease explain.

I store my kratom in 4oz mason jars which are kept in a safe. I'm at the point where 2 teaspoons of kratom will give me as good if not better euphoria than 20mg hydro.

Before it gets to you there is very little climate control on a lot of products... I'm talking about after they harvest the plants...

Good for you using mason jars though.

You are still not very tolerant to opiates at just 20 mg of hydrocodone. And it's a pretty good bet you spent well over 10 times the price on the equipotent amount of kratom.

Yeah, if 20mg of hydrocodone gets you off you really have no place in this discussion. And P Jay just said, you're likely spending much more on the Kratom.... But whatever works for you man, enjoy your high :)