• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time with painkillers - how many Atasol 30

tier3

Greenlighter
I have a few questions...

First off on the bottle it says:

Discard 2007-10-31

Do painkillers expire or is it only there for legal reasons (or wtv)?

How many should I take to have a good buzz?

How much booze can I have, will too much be bad?

Thanks for helping a painkiller newb out, Very much appreciated

This contains acetaminophen, so you can't have any booze if you'd like to not have liver failure. Dont drink any booze the day before either.

These contain 30mg of codeine, 325mg acetaminophen, and 30mg of caffeine each. I've seen first time doses of codeine reccomended at 30-40mg, so try taking one and see how you feel. If it doesnt quite do it, you can move up from there, although I wouldnt go over 90-100 with no tolerance. You should find alot of advice for codeine dosing using the forum search engine as well.

With these and with others in the future, please be very careful because acetaminophen is often combined with opioid painkillers as an adulterant. Taking too much (4000mg over 24 hours) can cause liver damage and failure, and so can combining them with alcohol even at lower dosages. Its also important not to take acetaminophen the day after drinking as well.

^ i agree with the above poster. dont mess around mixing these with booze; not only is it bad for the liver, but it is dangerous as well(two downers.) and in my opinion a good starting dose is 60-90 mg, or 2 or 3 pills.

good luck and be safe.

I just scored 10 adasol 30. I wish I had oxycodone 5/325 but this is all I could get. For me, taking 3 perks - oxycodone 5 / 325 is perfect for my tolerance. WHat does this translate to in Adasol? Do I need 3 of them? In other words, do 5 mg oxycodone equal 30 mg codine?

Don't listen to most of these people. Avoid alcohol and start at 60mg's as re-dosing codeine does not work.

Do not exceed 2000mg of acetaminophen, and do not drink any alcohol in combonation with the medicine.

If you do the cold water extraction properly you shouldn't lose more than 10% of your input. This does not take the caffeine out, however. Only you know what you should take. If you have never taken codeine 2-3 would be as high as I would start to be safe. Personally takes more for me, but everyone is different.

You really recommend CWE for 3x 30/325 mg tablets..?

The standard dose for paracetamol for the average person (say for a headache) is 2x500mg. Which is more than what's gonna be in those tabs.

In my opinion, it would not be worth a CWE for what you're going to lose in the process.

I just scored 10 adasol 30. I wish I had oxycodone 5/325 but this is all I could get. For me, taking 3 perks - oxycodone 5 / 325 is perfect for my tolerance. WHat does this translate to in Adasol? Do I need 3 of them? In other words, do 5 mg oxycodone equal 30 mg codine?

The equivalent dose of codeine to 15mg of oxycodone is 150mg. Oxycodone is x10 more potent. So I would suggest 120-150mg. You won't need to do a CWE if there is 325mg acetaminophen per 30mg codeine

I would rather not take a chance. I typically do a cold water extraction, take at least 5.6 grams of NAC and use milk thistle daily. At the same time I use a considerable amount more of pills containing far greater quantities of acetaminophen.

Don't cold water extract less than a half dozen worth of pills. Not worth it. The acetaminophen is not high enough to worry about in those kind of doses.

Very little codeine and lots of cafeine... you'll just feel the caffeine