7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha i am bro.. i love it.. i missed it this week though cause my grandpa was in the hospital

I saw the 1st 2 episodes. Haven't caught it since, except for a few minutes of the most recent episode.

yeah man ive seen everyepisode so far (gotta love dvrs, set it and forget it)

but the last 2 weeks guys have been reruns...2 weeks ago was the pilot and last week im not not sure which episode it was, probably the second one..so next monday if it isnt a new one it will be a rerun..i can check actually to see which one it will be..givce me 2 mins and ill post back

****next week will be a new episode

I love middlemanning shit, free dope.. niceee! noddin tonight and have plenty for tomorrow.

That chicago code show looked lame as hell, but if someone from chicago thinks its decent i gotta at least check it out.

Unemployment check hit the bank account couple hours ago. Tomorrow will be a good day and Friday I'm getting drunk as fuck. I'm way too excited, but that's what never getting out of the house does to you sometimes lol.

I got my hands on 2 100mcg fent patches, the gel kind and just smoked a nice size ball off foil and wow, pretty phucking intense. :) happy times

hows team nod?

I love middlemanning shit, free dope.. niceee! noddin tonight and have plenty for tomorrow.

That chicago code show looked lame as hell, but if someone from chicago thinks its decent i gotta at least check it out.

its nota typical cop show..its shot kinda like a movie where it runs in order with daily events so it has a main theme its tryin to tell and get across...its not just random events where every episode is completely indepedent in itself and doesnt have to do with any of the other episodes..if that makes anysense

i like cause it has more or less alot of chicago inside jokes..like cubs/white sox loyalties and northsider/southsider things..shady alderman...i like the fact that its shot in chicago and not LA tryin to be chicago..so it actually shows the hood and other things..

the only thing i dont like about it is they got an australian playing the main cop..so fake chicago accents all around..

its only like 5 episodes in i think so you havent missed much..im suprised you didnt even give it a chance..it was created by the dude who created 'the shield', which IMO was one of the better cop shows that has come out..plus the dude is from chicago, so its not like hes writing about something he doesnt know

You mention a chicago accent chinky. I always had the impression that you guys don't really got an accent like I don't think most people in NJ/NY got an accent either unless they're from LI or Staten Island. Then again when I was in Baltimore I was a bit surprised some of them got a bit of a southern accent going on, so what the fuck do I know.

People from Nj just sound "Urban" idk how else to put it... When i went down to SC for a while everyone would call out my Nj accent.... and i thought i didn't have one what so ever

I got that a few times in Baltimore and I was no way. I always felt like people from the NJ/NY area talk without an accent. The west coast doesn't seem to have accents either. The most obvious accents are the Boston/New England accent, the southern, then maybe the Minnesota nice accent like in Fargo, which I feel sounds almost Canadian. Other than that, All the places I've been talk fairly normally, but I've only been to the 4 corners of the country, Florida, Maine, Oregon, California and they lack accents imo.

You mention a chicago accent chinky. I always had the impression that you guys don't really got an accent like I don't think most people in NJ/NY got an accent either unless they're from LI or Staten Island. Then again when I was in Baltimore I was a bit surprised some of them got a bit of a southern accent going on, so what the fuck do I know.

see i dont think we have an accent either but no matter where i go especially out of state they seem to know im from chicago..ive been told i have a stronger accent then other people too..like i went and visited some friends down in louisville and even the kids from chicago noticed it cause they have been down there for so long..but i stood out for sure

you know the superfans skit from snl..chris farley and them talkin about "coach ditka" yea some of us do kinda of talk like that..im mean snl exaggerates it but there is some truth too it..you hear it alot if you listen to our sports talk radio lol

but i always say i dont have an accent it, your the one thats got the accent

youtube "chicago accent" and theres a bunch of videos describing it and how we talk..."sh cah go" not "sh caw go"

Last edited:
hows everyone tonight?? bout to get my nod back on again.. but yeh chinky i do agree with the aussie thing

People from Nj just sound "Urban" idk how else to put it... When i went down to SC for a while everyone would call out my Nj accent.... and i thought i didn't have one what so ever

Haha i bet you do have a jersy accent.

This reminds me of a friend from jersey and she moved out here in HS and they made her get rid of the jersy accent..like vocab tutoring or something. Hahaha. Foreal, sounds crazy but its true. She talks "normal" for themost part, but i point out when she says somethin like "yous guys" haha

Edit--well this is the dope thread. Ummm im comin off a week bender :/
Last used yesterday. At the point where i can finally crap again, been shitting all d!ay. I am literally full of shit.

Last edited:
Oh man, noddin out with some kill and drumstick mothafuckin ICE CREAM. But I lost my last balloon, superfuckingpissed mode was on for a bit, dug thru trash cause I had been throwing random trash away on my friend's coffee table. I hate wasting money.

As for title suggestions, how about 7th heaven, like the show: full of good wholesomeness.

7th issue heroin thread v. the real heroine of our lives

man as much as i shouldnt say i...theres so much shit goin on in my life that i really want to grab a needle and just go...i really want to be just taken away and not have to deal with this shit

Last edited:
man as much as i shouldnt say i...theres so much shit goin on in my life that i really want to grab a needle and just go...i really want to be just taken away and not have to deal with this shit

Hahaha youre kiddin right?

dude i just got a bomb dropped on me and it cant be explained..seriously and literally inconceivable

and the way in which i was told was like "im going to bed, goodnight...oh by the way" and just left me to think and i dont want to do that shit no more..ive delt with too much shit especially being the oldest i know everything that goes in this household, nothing happens without me knowing and i say this cause my parents split up when i was 5, which was 20years ago..ive been the man of the house since then..and now i dont even know

this is the first time ive ever really wanted to just feel it, yet feel nothing

Last edited:
^ nothing can be that bad.

take a step back and try and chill. Don't do anything irrational. Think hard before you act.

Status
Not open for further replies.