• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pain when snorting hydrocodone

HitPpl

Greenlighter
So the past 2 times I've snorted hydro I've gotten this.
It's like after I get it all up and put a little water in my nose to make sure I get it all I get a bad sting in the front right part of my brain (I guess?).
It doesn't bother me that bad, just feels like pinching a nerve. I just want to make sure it's not something to worry about before I do another (probably in a couple days).
I've been doing probably like 2 10mg pills every week for about a month now.

unless youve done a CWE, your snorting at LEAST 325mgs of APAP with each pill and thats if you have the norcos. most other hydrocodone tablets have between 400-600mgs of APAP per pill so that is probably whats causing you pain. Just stick to eating hydros, way too much inactive ingredients to be putting up your nose. Say you have a 10mg hydro with 500mgs apap, that means not even counting the inactive binders and such 1/50th of the pill is active ingredient. Would you snort coke that was only .02% cocaine and the rest filler? i sure wouldnt

Most pills that contain hydrocodone also have filler in it which is advil. You DO NOT want to be sniffing advil as it can cause those pains your talking about.. and its just not worth to sniff something with such a low dose of hydro and high dose of advil. Make sure to check and see if your pills contain anything else besides hydrocodone, if they do than just take them orally.

^ actually most hydrocodone tablets do not contain advil, but are hydrocodone/tyloneol. there are hydrocodone/ibuprofen (or advil) tablets out there but they are way less common. I can only come up with 7 or 8 companies that produce this preparation

If you must snort your hydrocodone, grab 10 or so, perform a CWE then allow the resultant liquid to dry on a large plate (Pyrex is nice for its scrapability.) You can place the pan in front of a room fan on low and evaporate the extra water if you're in a hurry or used too much water. Scrape it and you'll have something that's a lot less difficult to snort and that contains much less tylenol/acetaminophen.

Unless you just have an uncontrollable need to snort (and I know that people go through those phases), CWE'd hydro taken orally is best. Although, wait... you're only taking 10mg hydro, right? Just swallow them. There's no reason to do a CWE on hydro at that dosage unless you need to snort it. Rethinking your devotion to snorting hydro might be a good idea. The BA of snorted hydrocodone is ridiculously low, so you may find that 1 or 1 1/2 hydro 5/500 will get you where you want to be.

Since snortable OCs are gone (or going for ridiculous prices), Dilaudid would be your best bet I guess. Duh. I forgot Roxis. Those would be perfect for your needs but I always space them because I don't see them around here much and I don't buy pills. If you get a good high from 2 5/500 hydros, a quarter of a Roxi 30 would be perfect for your snorting needs. 1 oxy = 1.5 hydro; 30/4 = 7.5mg oxy

Different highs from each drug but they're opiates and you may find them a bit more to your taste.

Thanks guys, I might check out those roxis. I don't like to take them orally because the high just isn't as intense, it might just be a phase though. 10mgs go for $10 around here so I don't want to buy a ton to CWE.

Thanks guys, I might check out those roxis. I don't like to take them orally because the high just isn't as intense, it might just be a phase though. 10mgs go for $10 around here so I don't want to buy a ton to CWE.

For crazy prices like that you'd probably be better of buying heroin. At least you shouldn't be snorting a ton of Tylenol.

^^
No shit you are getting fucking raped on those prices. Anyway you will get higher from eating the pill rather then snorting it I promise. Take the pill on an empty stomach just try it if im wrong I will never post here again. its a promise

just so u know

the high is MORE intense when u pop it... just make sure to pop it on an empty stomach and ull feel it within 30 mins garenteed. and a lot stronger than u normally do..

also ur snorting APAP so im TELLING u, taking it orally will be ten times better (literally 2 times better tho)

look up "bio-availibility"...every opiate is different, but hydrocodone and oxycodone are famous for being better orally... the difference can be a good as 40% more of the pill will reach ur brain causing more euphoria

Thanks guys, I might check out those roxis. I don't like to take them orally because the high just isn't as intense, it might just be a phase though. 10mgs go for {price removed} around here so I don't want to buy a ton to CWE.

the high is the same, its the onset that you're talking about, and thats not even a rush. it just comes on quicker. if you eat them, you'll be just as high, AND it'll last longer.

also, why the hell would you snort a vicodin? thats like, almost a gram per pill, and you must be snorting a bunch of them to get any kind of buzz off of them. I don't really see how you're even doing it, like how thats even possible.

your nose and brain must hate you right now.

the high is the same, its the onset that you're talking about, and thats not even a rush. it just comes on quicker. if you eat them, you'll be just as high, AND it'll last longer..

yea but i feel like you do get higher from eating it... the drug can only last for a certain amount of time so ur getting more released in that time...

when u snort 20mgs of oxy ur only getting about 8-11mgs about and when u pop it u get more like 16mgs, and obviously when u IV its all 20mgs

yes snorting onset is quicker, but i dont see it being any better than popping em and relizing ur getting high

I'm kinda lost after reading your post. I don't really understand if you're agreeing with what I said or what?

just eat your hydrocodone, each pill must weigh a gram. could you imagine snorting even like 5 of them? thats just ridiculous. if you're wanting your vicodin to kick in quicker. crush the pills, put them into a rolling paper (easiest to handle if you ask me, you can make little cartoon bomb looking things with them) or a piee of napkin, and swallow the crushed pill without having to taste the pill.. this is known as parachuting.