• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

does heroin make you sweat normally?

i sweat when i take a little too much. nausea usually accompanies the sweats and i may or may not barf. lying down and drinking some water clears it up

i just posted in another thread you made.

dude, there is no question here- you took way too much. lightly nodding out is a sign that you took a bit too much. nodding out and waking up an hour later confused is a sign you took MUCH too much.
it seems like you are taking this kinda lightly. u NEED to realize, that its a very small step from nodding out like you did, to nodding out and not waking up....

you mentioned that u are not experienced with opiates, so perhaps you are not aware of the danger zone you are in. So ill spell it out for you. When you nod out like that, your breathing becomes shallow. when you get to the deep level of nodding that you seemed to experience, your breathing becomes VERY shallow, and you are at a very real risk of simply stopping breathing and dying in your sleep (to put it bluntly).

SO, EASE UP ON YOUR DOSE. addiction aside, you are playing with fire right now regarding your dosage.

i'm NOT new to opiates, i'm new to Heroin. i have experienced light nods on oxy or oxy/hydro combos before, but nothing like i did on H. man that shit was intense. i know now i was lucky and to be much more careful next time. i think what i was looking for was the euphoria i used to get from oxy, but with H its not there so i think thats why i dosed too much because i was expecting to get that intense euphoria. dont get me wrong there's still euphoria but its different with H.

:\ It really doesn't work like that...
You'll be lucky if you can pull that off.

Thats not true ive been using opaites specificly heroin for the past 3 months and i still use recreationally maybe once a week i dont seeing myself becoming dependant though my d.o.c. is not opaites i prefer weed 10 to 1 over opiates but i see what your saying i do not see many people who use dope recreationally like my self.

Thats not true ive been using opaites specificly heroin for the past 3 months and i still use recreationally maybe once a week i dont seeing myself becoming dependant though my d.o.c. is not opaites i prefer weed 10 to 1 over opiates but i see what your saying i do not see many people who use dope recreationally like my self.

wow...a whole 3 months huh....

sorry man, but 3 months use is nowhere near enough to be making statements like this. there are many many many many people here who kept their opiate use in check for many months, even years, before it gets out of control.

yea I sweat a bit. I just felt so dam warm! its great

I always end up taking my shirt off

god when i was on methadone i sweat so bad it was horrible, when doing heroin i used to drive to city in the morning with a hoodie on now matter how hot it was cuz i was always cold when i got sick and the minute i would do my shot i would tear the hoodie of and roll all windows down or put ac on. i also threw up at first but after a while the only time i would throw up was when it was super good dope, i used to always say if it made me throw up it was good. god i was so sick. also for nodding out yes there are times that it does almost get close to overdosing, one time i went to pee on toilet and my ex and his friends were going to cop and it takes like hour to get to city hour to cop and hour back, when they got home i was still on the toilet i was holy hell i know i must have been close to overdosing then and my ass hurt so bad after that from sitting on toilet for three hours