• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Question about Black Tar Heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in East Texas on the arkanasas/texas border tar is pretty damned hard to get ahold of here but when we get it, it is dark sticky tar smokes real nice :D... i can't do IV lol im a puss

I live in East Texas on the arkanasas/texas border tar is pretty damned hard to get ahold of here but when we get it, it is dark sticky tar smokes real nice :D... i can't do IV lol im a puss

well im on the sourthern border(or close enough to it), and lets just say i was a very happy camper when I was an addict.

I get differnt shit from the same guy and every once in awhile he has better or worse stuff it varies. What I recomend (if this keeps happing) is find a new dealer or go some where elese to get it.

i posted something in this thread last night but now its deleted...Mods, did i break some sort of rule? my apologies in advance if i did but im pretty sure i didnt post anything outside the rules. help?

just to avoid any further mistakes on the boards

ive noticed that the tar seems better during the winter too. last year it was good allll winter then ok during summer but a couple times it was pretty bad.

i posted something in this thread last night but now its deleted...Mods, did i break some sort of rule? my apologies in advance if i did but im pretty sure i didnt post anything outside the rules. help?

just to avoid any further mistakes on the boards

you sould PM an OD moderator to ask him that question. Asking them on an open forum probably isnt the most efficient way of going about fixing this issue.

When you PM them they get your question immediately and will be able to help you more quickly.

It also clogs are forums when you post those questions...no offense meant of course.

I suppose I can't comment, I live all the way on the other side of the U.S., about an hour away from Philadelphia. All I can say is that out of all the dope I've ever bought or anyone I've known has bought, no one has ever gotten tar of any sort. We get pretty much 100% powder, and honestly it's pretty damn good stuff most of the time, which I guess is supposed to be the case with the northeastern part of the U.S. It certainly doesn't seem to change in potency by season. Plus if it's cut any significant amount, it's pretty tough to tell. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I"m happy we have powder, tar doesn't sound all that appealing to me.

Is this pretty much the geographical standard? I've heard that everything in the east is powder, west is tar. I'd like to try the latter but don't think it's around here. <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone mentioning places and locations in cities and areas needs to stop right now unless you'd like infractions. There is NO sourcing allowed on Bluelight and you're taking this thread into really shaky territory.

If your posts have disappeared, it means you mentioned a specific area or place and violated the rules. Please check the forum guidelines and posting standards that are linked in my signature line.

Thanks!

Opium tastes like flowers and tar tastes like shit... I'm in chicago so I don't know but our heroin tastes like vinegar.

don't fuck with the dok. He's not afraid to cut a motherfucker.

23267_118538384850352_1640_n.jpg

Opium tastes like flowers and tar tastes like shit... I'm in chicago so I don't know but our heroin tastes like vinegar.

thats cool, some of my family hail from chicago. And since your the only one here that knows my last name, you probably know that my last name is very rare where I come from (i think there are only 2 of me in my entire state) but there are thousands of people with my last name in chicago). Lots of polish people.

real opium does not taste like flowers. That fake BS opium that alot of people sell smells like flowers. Opium is really fucking rare in the US. unless you are conected with the hmong/asian community, which is hard to break into if you are an outsider. Opium is a bit more avail in Canada though, moreso than the U.S. any way. but still very hard t source, B.c. being the easiest place to score.

Ive never seen powder before in all of the 10 years Ive been around H. Nothing but tar when you live in the dirty south... Id love to at least try the powder! All of it comes from Mexico where Im from and like someone else mentioned its smooth like silk, good to smoke!

Ive never seen powder before in all of the 10 years Ive been around H. Nothing but tar when you live in the dirty south... Id love to at least try the powder! All of it comes from Mexico where Im from and like someone else mentioned its smooth like silk, good to smoke!

I dunno what state in the "dirty south" you live in,but In New Orleans,Memphis,etc. there is plenty of powder,more then tar,for certain although both powder and tar are available in New Orleans,Memphis,and Atlanta and other cities in the south,,I guess though Texas and Oklahoma and rural southern areas are basicly tar only ..

I only used tar a few times. We use to get "brown suger" in sou cal... but it couldn't hold a candle to the china white which was on about every street corner in vietnam. The cost was less than a bottle of Jim Beam for a gram of 90%+ pure. I'm surprised our soldiers in afghan aren't bringing it back like we did. Of course they probbaly check a lot closer now.

Status
Not open for further replies.