• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Dumbest things you have done while rolling

thrillme

Bluelighter
What is the dumbest thing you've done/said while rolling?

(forgive me if this has been done before)

In my case I was coming down(this was my suckiest come down ever), but I was hungry, so I decided I wanted a lemon because lemons soothe sore throats, and I had a hell of a sore throat.. I cut it in fourths and popped a piece in my mouth... It felt like acid was eating at my mouth. I felt like and idiot after.

At a recent rave (Caffiend) I was backstage, VIP, and one of the groupies was handing out fliers to the crowd. My boyfriend thought they were CD's so he was like "GO GRAB ONE!" I ran out onto the stage only to find out they were just fliers. I knew the groupie chick so she handed me a few to give out, but security made me get off the front stage. I bet I looked like an idiot running out there to grab a flyer.

Okay they're not so great but I'm sure ya'll have some great stories!

never done anything dumb while rolling yet -- or nothing worth mentioning at least... probably the worst would be lighting the filter on a cigarette xD

Last edited:
Drinking orange juice during and after rolling. It was very acidic and it chapped my lips and ate away the inside of my mouth.

Also my friend thought he dropped his pll in the sink (because he swallowed it over the sink) and we took apart the sinks pipes to try and get it. Then we all realized that we were, in factm rolling and had a good time.

Burning oneself while rolling is a common problem.

We broke a lamp once too...

Not that much "stupid" shit happens when I roll. I am usually clear headed and focused.

One time at band camp I was rollin balls and I shit my self, after I cleaned my self up I poped more and had a fun time with my sax all night

My first time rolling was the most intense ive ever had. My boyfriend at the time and his best friend were rolling too. We had just left some girls house and had called a taxi to come pick us up. We were sitting outside on the gravel waiting for the cab and i started to pick up pieces of gravel and play with them. One of them was just a clump of dirt and it broke when i played with it. I was SO amazed I thought the E gave me super power strength so i spent the rest of the 15 minutes waiting for the cab picking up rocks and trying to break them again hehe... That is, until i picked one up and commented on how shiney it was and my boyfriend looked at me and yelled: "PUT THAT THE FUCK DOWN THATS A PIECE OF RAZOR BLADE"
oopz
...heh talk about a buzz kill :p

- trying to dance during my first roll (my brain and my body did not cooperate and I looked like a 70 year old woman doing the congo line with my body waving back and forth with no apparant rythym)

- Carrying my "crack backpack" with me to afterhours. It contained straws, orange juice, suckers, gum, glow sticks, vicks, pop rocks, pacifiers, fuzzy things, and just about every other rolling toy you could think of. I thought I was a genious when, in reality, I was just a loser (who took the boy scout moto "be prepared" a bit too seriously)

Didn't happen to me but a close friend climbed a tree to watch the sunrise after a big night out. She managed to fall out, breaking her hip, leg, one arm and her jaw and spent the next few weeks drinking food through a straw (jaw wired) ouch. She's recovered, still rolling, but has a thing about trees!!

Put my tongue under a really strong shower head on a come down to drink some water. fuck that hurt.

I once was peaking very hard on pills and some strong LSD blotters, I was drinking from a glass and had awesome jaw chatters like I have never had before and bit a chunk out of the glass, suprisingly I only had a small cut on the inside of my bottom lip, all my friends thought that I had really lost the plot and including some strangers that where watching me in the club. Oh well, could have been worse.

I've done the old lighting the filter of a straight a lot of times, i've tried to light the butt of joints before too with the half smoked end in my mouth.

I chatted to a cop once for about half an hour while I was REALLY up, they must have known but it was at a festival, they were pretty cool about it.

supergeorge said:
ask a girl in the movie theater if she wanted a snuggle buddy.

I love thats one - thats bloody funny! I did something similar at a house party to a girl I had never meet before. Only a few of us were pilling - She wasn't.

"I just want to hold your hand - would that be okay?"

What a weirdo I must of looked like!

asking a prude sober girl for a massage thinkin she was someone else and realizing her boy friend was right next to her very upset

tell my friends, who were all rolling with me, to get the door cuz someone was there........course it was 4am and i was just blitzed.....no one there.

this past weekend my boy starts telling us he can't accept the x-rays......lmao (apparently at his job in his department if x-rays are needed for a client he has to forward it to another department and therefore he "can't accept them")

also same night he start talking about the security on the fourth floor........too bad he was at the 3rd floor condo of a friend rolling, lol

was comin home from a rave and i had to piss real bad. Told my girl to pull over on the highway and i hopped out and started pissing on the side of the car. Little did I know my action jackson was in the side mirror. I got back in the car and my friend said he saw it. And that same friends lip was all bit up from rollin and he looked madd funny like bart simpson or something.

at a freinds house we were all peakin really hard and my friend was trying to do like a thousand things at once, someone asked her to come outside for a cone and she yells "just wait i gotta check if the sausages are ready!" she opens the oven and of course nothing was in there.

also a lot of times i have forgoten if i have already packed the cone and end up packing about 5 cones coz i think its all ash...in the morning we find shitloads of weed on the ground...

My husband and I were rollin our ass off in Myrtle Beach. We decided to go down to the pier at sunrise. They just happened to be having sunrise service on the pier and were singing church hymns. My face was all fucked up. I remember I was so wasted someone asked my husband if I was rolling as we were leaving the pier. I am not proud of that. I felt really stupid.

Laying next to this fine ass girl, her first time on E. She kept rubbing her hands all over me. Telling me how nice of A guy I was. Just enjoying the moment. We started making out. My girl was on the couch behind us. I looked up and was like what? I didn'y even realize what was going on at the time. I told me girlfriend I don't understand why she was getting jealous nothing was going on. I really believed that to. Next day I realized me and the other girl were making out pretty hard.