• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Working method to remove time release from OP's (tested)

DankNugs

Greenlighter
K guys a method which works has been discovered!
I have personally tried this method several times this with very good results. A little of the Oxy is lost in the process but not much, I would say about 10% at the very most. It is not perfect but definitely gets the job done.
I have posted this in the long OP thread as well, so sorry for the double but I wanted to get the method out there.

FIRST STEP - Grind into powder using a Dremel or a file. A hose clamp can also work but it has to be very sharp. You can use the same tool to grind the coating off as well.

1.) Spread it out a bit on a microwave safe plate. I find that glass works faster but ceramic is easier.

2.) Microwave 5 - 9 minutes, watching it the ENTIRE time. Keep in mind this number will vary GREATLY depending on your microwave and plate.

3.) As soon as most of the powder turns to golden brown, pop it out. Its ok if a little of it is still a bit white -- just a little though. Do not over cook it as it will burn and waste your pill.

4.) Carefully put the plate in the freezer (it's going to be very hot!), and let it sit in there for up to 20 minutes. Again this number varies depending on your freezer and plate! For me it takes about 10 mins.

5.) As soon as the golden-brown Oxy is crusty and hard, take out the plate. The plate should be cold to the touch.

6.) There will be some condensation on the plate. Try to not let the powder get wet. If it is wet a little, CAREFULLY use a paper towel to dry around the powder.

7.) Use a razor blade or knife to scrape the golden-brown Oxy into a line/pile. After scraping it I recommend moving it to a new surface.

8.) Now use the knife or razor to chop it up BEST as you can, it will be a little hard and it will stick to the knife a little, but do your best. It gets drier if you wait which makes it easier to chop.

9.) Once its chopped as good as you can get it, line it up and go for it.

This method works great for snorting but I do NOT recommend smoking it, it still burns weird and is very harsh because there is a little plastic left. I have not tried IV but I would not recommend that either because of the plastic.

Credit goes to rurik!

Last edited:
I have a feeling this isnt going to turn out to be the "oh my god, this fixes the problem completely!" method.

Your right it's not the "OH MY GOD I did it!" method but it does work, and works pretty well.

The final product is not 100% "clean," but this is BY FAR the best method I have found for now.

Hey....if it works for you than great, im sure PLENTY of people are going to try your method now....and only after they attest to its effectiveness, can it truly be accepted as a reliable method. Until then....im gonna stay suspicious. I see no step in your method that would get rid of the plastic-like chemical in the pill.....it simply cooks it until its crunchy enough to crush into a semi-powder. And maybe thats all you wanted to happen, but I would prefer a method that rids the pill of any of the chemicals that aid its anti-abuse properties.

*Im not trying to be rude or talk down on your method, im simply acting as an un-biased critic*

Haha don't worry I completely understand lol, I was obviously exactly like you when I first read it. There has been a lot of garbage posted about this.

As you can tell it's definitely not the most scientific method, there are obviously a lot of variables involved so I'm sorry if it doesn't work for you. Use at your own risk! Please don't hold me accountable if you lose your medicine.

And pappie, as for how and why it works I'm not 100% sure myself either. But it seems that as long as you don't let it burn the active ingredient remains intact. If someone with more scientific knowledge can try to explain it I would greatly appreciate it.

Like I said, however, some of it does seem to get lost in the process. I would guess only about 10% but it might be more.

I think the best way is just put it under your tongue and suck on it.it works fine, just no Rush, at least not as intense. safe sample and effective

holy shit will you people quit telling others to microwave your ops!!!!! It is a complete waste and serves NO purpose!! This idea was posted the VERY first day OPs were out

It's been said a hundred times already now let it go! JUST because you wana get credit for defeating the all mighty OP.

All you've done is take the microwave method and changed a few things and called it yours.

microwaving does NOT work so STOP telling people to do it. All it does is burn off OXY, then you sniff it...get half as high and STILL get platic snot goo.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME PEOPLE

I think the best way is just put it under your tongue and suck on it.it works fine, just no Rush, at least not as intense. safe sample and effective

^^
Although shahab6 is absolutely right. I've also been doing this method. Takes about 30 mins to fully disolve..Feel It by +45 mins... Nodding by +1:15 and it lasts ALLLLLLLL day. Most of all no oxy is wasted.

Rest of stuff to avoid:
cola / coke / pepsi w.e
microwave
lemon juice

stop spreading bullshit rumors unless you get pure powder and not rubber

Last edited:
holy shit will you people quit telling to microwave your ops!!!!! It is a complete waste and serves NO purpose!!

It's been said a hundred times already now let it go! JUST because you wana get credit for defeating the all mighty OP.

All you've done is take the microwave method and changed a few things and called it yours.

microwaving does NOT work so STOP telling people to do it. All it does is burn off OXY, then you sniff it...get half as high and STILL get platic snot goo.

^^
Although shahab6 is absolutely right. I've also been doing this method. Takes about 30 mins to fully disolve..Feel It by +45 mins... Nodding by +1:15 and it lasts ALLLLLLLL day. Most of all no oxy is wasted.

Rest of stuff to avoid:
cola / coke / pepsi w.e
microwave
lemon juice

stop spreading bullshit rumors unless you get pure powder and not rubber

Problem is some people like snortin shit bro. Lol I know I do so my solution is fuck 80's Ill just do perc 30's.

Better yet, when I can get my hands on it, I love some pure hydromorphone (dilaudid) powder. This shit is the real deal like what they have at the ER to mix with water and put in your IV when you break a bone and its stickin out your skin. The smallest line of this has you gone (think literally 1/50 the size of a crushed up OC 80). 20 bucks of it IMO is equivalent to 60 mg of oxycodone and the line will be the size of just the white part of one of your finger nails. Just like little grains of salt not a powder really. Best shit I have ever done, add a blunt of dank and you cant feel much better than that...

well you could be getting a mean BJ during all of that, but that might be too much to handle lol ok im rambling now

holy shit will you people quit telling others to microwave your ops!!!!! It is a complete waste and serves NO purpose!! This idea was posted the VERY first day OPs were out

Don't want to get any credit, and not calling it mine...

I credit where I saw this at the bottom.

All I'm saying is that I did in fact try it personally (along with any other method I've seen), and like I said, while its not 100% perfect, it does work. End result did not gel at all and got me high. Thats it

great idea andrewvolcom,best iv heard so far,way 2 go

Best Ways so far...

Non Chemicals needed- Grind up or leave whole 1 80mg OP and place in a tea bag and place under your tongue or cheek.....

Chemical Needed-
1. (1) Crushed 80mg po
2. (2) shot glasses (A +B)
3. xylen
4. acetone
5. coffee filter or tea bag (if size is good)
6. foil (to cover the shot glasses)

Steps....

1. Take crushed up 80mg OP and place inside Shot glass A (as long as u want)
2. Place enough Zxlene into Shot Glass A to just cover the powder
3 after ur done waiting (for extraction 1hr-over night) put a coffee filter or tea bag on Shot Glass B to catch any solids from Shot Glass A.
4. tranfer liquids from Glass B to Glass A, making sure to not get any solid inside of it.
5. When all is said and done you should have a Shot Glass with your liquid mixture and a glass (or pile) of the actuall fillers or polymer they us in this Pill.
6. Take the glass with the oxycodon mixture and place somwhere to evaporate (i found using the tower of your computer or labtop powerline line (it gets warm to help speed up evaporation pricess)
7. Take pile/glass of powder and you can either try to eat it straight (as mine had a huge bitter taste ) or you can try to rewash with the steps above in orer to get the most of your OP. Maybe try some other solvents and post feedback)
8. After liquid is fully evaporated u will have residual crystals on the bottom (if all done correctl there will be no taste no smell to the crstals.....

NOW THE TRICKY PART!!!!!!!!!!
SCRAP THE BOTTOM OF the shot glass which housed the oxy liquid. Than add slightly warm water to get all the oxy from inside the glass..... ENJOY.... or if you want to snort this..re wash the crystals again add more and clean it up more for snorting... (just did this again no smell or irritation to naso canals with the zylene).

Well im sure i am leaving something out and please if you are confused any way... please contact me or quote. Thanks again and hope i can help in anyway.....

AND AS ALWAYS PLEASE GIVE IT A TRY AND IF YOU SHANGED SOMETHING OR ADDED SOMETHING PLEASE HELP OTHERS..... WE ARE HERE FOR THE SAME REASON I BELIEVE....

^oxycodone HCl doesn't dissolve in xylene or acetone.

im not 100% on what is actually soluable with xylene or acetone at this point people (i never claimed to be a chemist). All i can tell u is when i ran a second wash (and i mean soak for an hour) with acetone, following the evaporation process with xylene, that whatever was dissolved first with the xylene and than with acetone.... that the crystals from evaporated was bitter just like oxycodon and put me on the bed nodding like it was my first time, and the remaining polymer material was barely bitter and barely gelled when put in my mouth. This is my observations from this experiment and maybe i used the wrong words somewhere in my write up. Any other input anyone else trying this method or something else?

Acetone and Xylene (especially) both dissolve plastics. They are more likely to dissolve the polymer matrix and leave the Oxycodone HCl undissolved.

Dmac- I think you got the best idea outta all these guys. OCs aren't the greatest pharm opiate anyways, who really likes a time release on their opiates???? Not me. Hydromorphone though, is hands down, the best pharmaceutical opiate I have ever had. when intolerant, 4mgs IV will feel like God came down from heaven just to cradle your brain for 30 seconds. It's the best opiate rush I've ever experienced in all of my drug taking. Not to mention I can get 4mg Hydromorphones for about 1/5 the price of an OC80 and 8mg ones for just about double that price. (I hope that my pricing was vague enough to not be in violation of the rules, but edit it at will if it is)

As far as the bj is concerned, it'd be nice, but on opiates it takes me a year and a half to bust a nut, so I might enjoy it, but after 30-45 mins of constant up and down motion, the female might not be too happy with me hahaha.

To add something useful to the thread here though, why are all you guys so crazed to find a way to crack these new formulations of the OCs? I thought the old ones are going to now just be distributed by the Ethex company as a generic, but to my understanding it's really the Perdue pills, just redistributed, so why don't you all just buy those?? If they're not a generic, I'd imagine the price at the pharmacy will drop and hopefully that price cut will trickle down to the (ab)user on the street, although any good businessman would realize that people will still be willing to pay the same prices, so that may be optimistic thinking.

Acetone and Xylene (especially) both dissolve plastics. They are more likely to dissolve the polymer matrix and leave the Oxycodone HCl undissolved.

Agreed on the fact that they both dissolve the polymer well, but what is the explanation as to why i took the liquid glass (after it was evaporated) and got way high, and than another occasion, same procedure but ate the dried "powder remains" and nothing? correct me if i am wrong but if acetone and xylene are polymer break down solvent than there would be no reason to soak the pill? anyways let me know.... i have a feeling someone is gonna figure it out and its probably super simple....

PS- has anyone tried gas or kerosene? bother break stuff down and evaporate quickly? they use it in coke production?

Agreed on the fact that they both dissolve the polymer well, but what is the explanation as to why i took the liquid glass (after it was evaporated) and got way high, and than another occasion, same procedure but ate the dried "powder remains" and nothing? correct me if i am wrong but if acetone and xylene are polymer break down solvent than there would be no reason to soak the pill? anyways let me know.... i have a feeling someone is gonna figure it out and its probably super simple....

PS- has anyone tried gas or kerosene? bother break stuff down and evaporate quickly? they use it in coke production?

The point would be that you try to get rid of the polymer matrix by dissolving it into non-polar solvent and leaving behind the undissolved Oxycodone HCl. You want them apart, don't you?

I'm not sure if the matrix dissolves in xylene or acetone but what i'm 100% sure of is that oxycodone HCl doesn't dissolve in acetone or xylene. It's a salt and therefore needs a polar solvent to be dissolved into.

I'm curious if IPA (isopropyl alcohol) extraction would work. IPA would most likely to dissolve the oxycodone HCl but not the matrix and therefore would allow the oxycodone HCl to be recovered by evaporating the IPA.

Gas and kerosene are both non-polar solvents and most likely will behave xylene-like. Oxycodone HCl doesn't dissolve in either of them.

so wouldnt it be safe to say (in the perfect world and IPA did work) i could shave a ton up soak the powder to break down the polymer, strain and filter, throw away the liquid leaving either Oxy HCl only or mostly HCl with little polymer on it, than soak in IPA to dissolve the HCl and than trash any remaining particles in the filter, than evaporate the IPA/HCl mixture?

Actually Andrew they are right. The acetone and xylene are attempts at removing the excipients, not the oxy salt.

So i stand corrected do to CVALERO and LivingOnValium correction.. The xylene and acetone are use to break down the polymer hence why i has very little residual from the acetone/oxy liquid that was very waxy an sticky, and i almost tossed out what i thought was just the left over polymer bonds in a clump or nothing.... Thanks to CVALERO and LivingOnValium for mentioning this... out of 2 oxy i yeided what u see in the pic.... and the ball of wax is the size of slightly used pencil eraser.... the flaks/powder in the pic doesnt gell when water is added to it... i would say as a general statement, i yeilded approx 4-5 decent sized lines worth of oxy.....
View attachment 8198

the card is there for comparison along with the pen... i just railed 1/4 this around 900am and im already feeling the effects easily 20 min into it..... not ur old OC, but if your a tinkerer like me i dont mind playing Scientist for a while, also considering i have 30mg roxi, and a mess load of old 40s and 80s... hell i ever have a couple 160s laying around =) hope this helps

so wouldnt it be safe to say (in the perfect world and IPA did work) i could shave a ton up soak the powder to break down the polymer, strain and filter, throw away the liquid leaving either Oxy HCl only or mostly HCl with little polymer on it, than soak in IPA to dissolve the HCl and than trash any remaining particles in the filter, than evaporate the IPA/HCl mixture?
yes. That's what i would try to do if OPs existed in my country.

Here we have old school OCs only. :)