• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA 2 nights in a row

bigdaveo11

Greenlighter
SWIM only rolls about 1-2x a year and hasn't in 4 months. SWIM will be getting some MDMA for a massive at the end of the month in LA. THis will be swims first massive.

SWIM plans on doing 1 cap on friday and re-dosing 60m later with .25.
The second night swim plans on doing one cap and redosing 60m later with .5.

any advice/opinions would be much appreciated.

swim is in good health and pre/post loads properly, swim will be with a bunch of close friends and will be drinking water regularly. Swim doesnt want to lose the magic the second night and understands the comedown will be exponentially worse.

thank you for your responses!

Last edited by a moderator:
dont use swim here.

wouldn't advise rolling 2 nights in a row unless you want to feel like shit for days after

I personally wouldn't roll two days in a row. If this is your first massive, why not go sober the first night to familiarize yourself with the setting, and then do your MDxx the 2nd night when you know what to expect?

It will be my first massive in LA at the end of this month too and that's the advice I've been given and so I won't be rolling the first night :)

I personally wouldn't roll two days in a row. If this is your first massive, why not go sober the first night to familiarize yourself with the setting, and then do your MDxx the 2nd night when you know what to expect?

It will be my first massive in LA at the end of this month too and that's the advice I've been given and so I won't be rolling the first night :)

thank you good advice. i know i probably shouldn't but i just really want to go all out both nights but i am/always have been into harm prevention. all my friends will be going both nights and its hard to "sit out" one night. but then again the music and the atmosphere will be a natural high

You could always do something else if you really feel the need to be on something. A friend of mine is doing acid the first night and rolling the second. I personally want to do 2c-b the first night if I can find it before I drive down :p

And of course, there's always the option of drinking if you're 21+ or just pre-funk :)

You could always do something else if you really feel the need to be on something. A friend of mine is doing acid the first night and rolling the second. I personally want to do 2c-b the first night if I can find it before I drive down :p

And of course, there's always the option of drinking if you're 21+ or just pre-funk :)

Tru, forgot how fun drinking can be. hungover the next day sucks but dont have to go hard I guess. most likely be a game time decision just thought id get some opinions from others/hear from anyone who has done it

Tru, forgot how fun drinking can be. hungover the next day sucks but dont have to go hard I guess. most likely be a game time decision just thought id get some opinions from others/hear from anyone who has done it

I did this last year at the same event. It was my first massive, first rave actually.
3 tabs the first night, 4 the second.
I was feeling down and spent the next day but honestly, I didn't experience anything that would hae me advise you against it. (I plan on doing the same thing this year)
however it should be noted that I (for some odd reason) tend to have really nice comedowns. My friends typically feel etarded the day after a roll, I'm usually up and good to go after a nice sleep.

I've dosed molly two nights in a row on a couple occasions-- it's alright. I def. got high both times. I wouldn't make a habit of it, though.

I did this last year at the same event. It was my first massive, first rave actually.
3 tabs the first night, 4 the second.
I was feeling down and spent the next day but honestly, I didn't experience anything that would hae me advise you against it. (I plan on doing the same thing this year)
however it should be noted that I (for some odd reason) tend to have really nice comedowns. My friends typically feel etarded the day after a roll, I'm usually up and good to go after a nice sleep.

thanks for sharing, I have had friends who have done the same, i dont experience hard comedowns either but then again i usually only roll with pure molly, no thizz pills.

hope you have a good time this yr, i am so excited i bet its insane.

I've dosed molly two nights in a row on a couple occasions-- it's alright. I def. got high both times. I wouldn't make a habit of it, though.

good to know, biggest fear is not rolling both nights but i will probably double the dosage to make sure i do, since i dont do it often and this is not a habit i am not too worried about the sides even though i know they will be worse i am willing to accept that fact.

You should be alright based on if the information you gave is true. Doing it 2 times in a row once in a while is ok, but not if you do it all the time. I'm not sure if the second night will be as good as the first night but it shouldn't be that noticeably different.

You should be alright based on if the information you gave is true. Doing it 2 times in a row once in a while is ok, but not if you do it all the time. I'm not sure if the second night will be as good as the first night but it shouldn't be that noticeably different.

thanks for the response, much appreciated.

and "alternativesurfer" or anyone else, unrelated to thread topic but whats the best way to get this stuff into massives, plan on them inside my boxer briefs in a little ziploc

Not sure how pure your molly is, but if its decently pure I would say you might not need to do a full half g the second night, honestly I would try just doing a .25 and going from there, and it may as well be said, not a great idea to make a habit out of it.

Taking a large dose on the second night may result in too much stimulation and make you feel poorly as your body will already be tired from the night before. IF (and it sounds like your mind is already made up) you want to roll two nights in a row dont think you have double the dose (this isnt really the case). Just take the same amount as you did the night before - you can always take more if needed.

Good luck

Taking a large dose on the second night may result in too much stimulation and make you feel poorly as your body will already be tired from the night before. IF (and it sounds like your mind is already made up) you want to roll two nights in a row dont think you have double the dose (this isnt really the case). Just take the same amount as you did the night before - you can always take more if needed.

Good luck

good point... you can always take more but you can never take less!!

eat some L or do some blow and drink the first night, roll the second.

i did a 2 nighter just this weekend, and i think i did it alright. it was my first time doing that, and even though it was an awesome experience, i won't be doing any chems for a while, i need to give my brain a break!
as far as the actual trips went, the 1st night i did 1 cap and then a couple of bumps throughout the night for a total of about 0.2g of pure mdma, the 2nd night i did about 0.3g, again all spread out. both nights were incredible, my highs were great and chill and i didn't feel too terribly wrecked afterwards. i did do something else that i'd never done before (i actually broke one of my cardinal rules of mdma use) and did a morning bump after the 2nd night. hell i felt sooooo good for the rest of the day, except for the knowledge that i had broken this rule.
because of this weekend, even though it was such a gorgeous, incredibly fun time, i'm taking a break, giving my brain some time to recover. i'm glad i take a lot of 5-htp, at least my brian isn't nearly as bad as it could be now!

thanks for the responses guys, just trying to make an educated decision, i know its not a good idea and i only roll max 2x per year but this is a big event for me and if it is possible to have a good roll both nights (which it sounds like it can be done without any serious consequences) i would like to try it.

thanks for the advice it is much appreciated, the more educated the better, i understand the potential adverse effects i just hope i can have a great time both nights, good point on not doubling the dosage.

it is very pure molly, have used it before and rolled hard on one cap. probably will go with one cap the first night and 1.5 the second possibly. going to be a on the fly decision based on how i am feeling, nice to hear experiences of others who have done the same

The responses in this thread with experience are interesting. I always thought it was impossible to roll 2 days in a row.

Has anyone dosed 2 days in a row with pills? If the pills contain MDMA and a low amount of amphetamine, could they still be effective on night 2? In the spirit of harm reduction, I know I shouldn't be considering this, but it's tempting considering the alternatives (alcohol isn't that great, and other drugs are nearly out of the question).

Sorry to derail your thread, OP 8o

^^ It is certainly possible to roll 2 nights in a row. I went to two separate massives back to back last Halloween weekend, took 3 pills each night and rolled just as hard the second night as I did on my first. In fact, I remember feeling like I was rolling harder the second night (one of the pills was different than from the night before, maybe stronger).

The only difference that is DEFINITELY worth noting is that coming down on the second night was TEN times worse than the night before. I was in such a shitty mood when the pills wore off the second time...and I had to work the next morning. I was not a happy camper.

But yes, you can roll two nights in a row. Personally though, I wouldn't do it again.

I don't mind the come downs but I do mind wasting any mdma , so to add to the questions if I take it two days in a row will I still roll like I did the 1st night or will I waste some of this wonderful gift from w/e lol ?