• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need a magic mush spirit trip but upcoming drug test( 2 mo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

polysubstancer

Greenlighter
Hey
I have severe ptsd from child abuse and I need to take a long over due spritul trip to cleanse my soul and return it to its proper place as soul loss is harsh

I just want to do it once and I?ll have my spirit guides help and give me the tools needs to move on

However in two or three months I get a drug test for pain(I think they usual check for herion , coke, barbs, meth and other opiate or harder ) but I don?t think psylicobin is usually ????

Otherwise would it show or clear up on a mouth swab or a urinalysis ? In 2 months or can i possibly be able to do this ?

I?m in so much pain and this shamanic ritual I haven?t done for a decade is time to clean and heal me for my wife and son and parents

Just want to be able to continue my pain treatment as it?s only way I can function and help in the house

Thanks for reading

I dont know if this question is appropiate for bluelight since drug testing discussion is not allowed I think but a normal drug panel will not detect shrooms, dont worry about it.

I dont know if this question is appropiate for bluelight since drug testing discussion is not allowed I think but a normal drug panel will not detect shrooms, dont worry about it.
^ This is true. Sorry OP, I have to close this but wish you the best in your spiritual journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.