Are Bluelighters targets for moderators to shut us down??

Queenbean413

Greenlighter
I have been reading this forum for years. Couple months ago I decided I wanted to start posting for harm reduction. No matter how I word something I get shut down every time! I have even gone so far as asking questions exactly as I have seen in older posts. I would only change the type of drug in my question. For example, I want to try a combination of drugs to see if they potentiate each other. I?ve seen many many many posts that are like this. Isn?t this sites purpose for harm reduction? I will actually even use the term ?harm reduction?. But yet I cannot get a straight answer. Shut down every time! WTF? I have seen complaints like this from other blue lighters in various forums about drug discussion. I?m just sooo confused. I?m not asking how to get high I?m just asking what combinations won?t kill me! I?m going to do it anyway so I?m just looking for some safe advice. Now I don?t want to even post anymore because I don?t need a place that?s going to make me feel worse than I already do about using!!! Someone PLEASE explain what I am doing wrong? How do I write questions to get some good advise?

can you provide links to the threads where this has been occurring? i assume by "shut down" you mean the threads are being closed? there are many reasons why a thread might be closed, so some context, like which forums, which mods, and being able to read the content of the threads in question are necessary to give you a proper answer.

I have been reading this forum for years. Couple months ago I decided I wanted to start posting for harm reduction. No matter how I word something I get shut down every time! I have even gone so far as asking questions exactly as I have seen in older posts. I would only change the type of drug in my question. For example, I want to try a combination of drugs to see if they potentiate each other. I?ve seen many many many posts that are like this. Isn?t this sites purpose for harm reduction? I will actually even use the term ?harm reduction?. But yet I cannot get a straight answer. Shut down every time! WTF? I have seen complaints like this from other blue lighters in various forums about drug discussion. I?m just sooo confused. I?m not asking how to get high I?m just asking what combinations won?t kill me! I?m going to do it anyway so I?m just looking for some safe advice. Now I don?t want to even post anymore because I don?t need a place that?s going to make me feel worse than I already do about using!!! Someone PLEASE explain what I am doing wrong? How do I write questions to get some good advise?

can you provide links to the threads where this has been occurring? i assume by "shut down" you mean the threads are being closed? there are many reasons why a thread might be closed, so some context, like which forums, which mods, and being able to read the content of the threads in question are necessary to give you a proper answer.

Excerpt from closed thread:
...I was wondering if I can use one or more of those drugs (dilaudid, Valium, Ativan Demoral) to potentiate the effects of the Roxies. Like if I take dilauded with Roxie?s would that help? My biggest fear is that is a lot of drugs to try to combine and try to see which one makes me feel the Roxies the most. So I ask you, as harm reduction, which ones are safe to try together to get that high affect from Roxie?s...

I closed your thread after explaining that it would be irresponsible to suggest a cocktail of multiple benzos (Valium-Ativan) & multiple opioids (Demerol-Oxycodone) to "get that high affect from Roxies". That's inherently dangerous and you weren't asking anything regarding how to manage your pain with aforementioned meds. If you would like to know why I closed a thread you are always welcome to PM me or return here.

-Dilaudid-Valium-Roxie-s-Ativan-flexaril

thanks for the explanation jekyl anhydride.

op, there's a thin line between "can i safely use these drugs together" and "can i get higher using these drugs in combination". sometimes the former is going to look like the latter and we'll err on the side of caution and close it down.

i hope jekyl's answer helps.

alasdair

thanks for the explanation jekyl anhydride.

op, there's a thin line between "can i safely use these drugs together" and "can i get higher using these drugs in combination". sometimes the former is going to look like the latter and we'll err on the side of caution and close it down.

i hope jekyl's answer helps.

alasdair

It seems as I am not using the correct ?buzz words?. Thx

This isn’t the first time when of my threads was closed. The last time I did p.m. the moderator and the moderator agreed he had miss read my message. I can’t find that now anyway. I searched for the other one as well but I’m no guru on this site so I really have only this one as an example. I just really don’t think I’m using the right buzzwords or something. Going back and reading some of these old posts from others, were way way way more out of line than anything I’ve asked. Has posting certain topics become more strict in the last couple years?

I get why I was shut down but many people here take a benzo with an opioid and asked questions about it. Yes I want to get high but that’s like 99% of your readership (ok, that’s an over exaggeration, I know). Yes I’m on pain management, and yes I just had surgery on top of the pain management. The first set of narcotics they prescribed me for post op, didn’t work so I got another “set”. Now the pain from the surgery is subsiding. I have abused my narcotics in the past But sometimes my life really really really fucking sucks and I just want to feel little better. I’m going to with or without this site anyway. So I was just wondering if any of those combinations are safer to take then others and still give me a high, because if they don’t I’ll keep trying. If someone tells me that any of those combinations is a MAJOR No-no, I would consider that good advice on harm reduction. I thought I’d ask before I start trying random mixes of them to see which one makes the best high. I mean if I mix the Dilauded and Ativan is it more dangerous than Roxies and Valium. If there’s no difference in the danger then That’s ok too.

I do understand what you’re saying, but reading some of the old posts, the stuff asked & the responses is so mind blowing compared to what is shut down today.

Going back and reading some of these old posts from others, were way way way more out of line than anything I’ve asked. Has posting certain topics become more strict in the last couple years?
i'd say that's true to an extent, yes.

I do understand what you’re saying, but reading some of the old posts, the stuff asked & the responses is so mind blowing compared to what is shut down today.
we can't change the past but if you see posts which appear problematic, please report them and the staff can review.

if you're worried that something you want to post will be shut down, run it by the forum staff and they'll let you know.

alasdair

I am really at a loss trying to find a good source for valium and xanax. Some of the ones that several sites give are so expensive I cant afford or dont like the quality. How long must I be a member and how many posts do I make before you share this information?

I am really at a loss trying to find a good source for valium and xanax. Some of the ones that several sites give are so expensive I cant afford or dont like the quality.
we're not here to help you find drugs. please don't source or you'll simply be banned.

alasdair