• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

spot the bluelighter from their voice v. 4.0

C'mon folks, Alasdiar sent me the phrase and I sent it back within hours... and I had to find hardware.

Folks with smart phones in their hands should be done, and done.

Indeed, I never would have thought I'd be one of the fastest to send their submission. I usually procrastinate for ages.

As I recall the original request was for samples to be sent back by the 18th. We're getting there though. 8 of 12. 4 to go.

I really wanna hear jess as i picture her in my head as a british accent which i know is strange but kinda like how I thought sj was japanese for a while

I really wanna hear jess as i picture her in my head as a british accent which i know is strange but kinda like how I thought sj was japanese for a while

If you're expecting a British accent you should start preparing yourself for a shock. :)

I can do a british accent, not sure if it's a good one but it'd be a lot better than me trying to do an Australian accent which I couldn't pull off if my life depended on it.

EDIT: Out of curiosity, why British? Any reason in particular? Usually when I read people's posts it comes out in my head in my own accent. Even if I know the person's say, Australian or whatever, unless the way they write itself seems to convey a regional way of talking, it usually just sounds in my head like my own accent. I do mentally hear posts as male or female depending on who it is, but that's usually it. But I also don't speed read at all. I read at ordinary talking speed.

Last edited:
i have 9 of 13 now. i am out through tuesday so this will get pushed.

please try to get your clips in. i'll wrap this up on tuesday (29th) night and just go with the ones i have at that point.

alasdair

Tbf life has gotten in the way for me. I'll have it in soon.

Done :)

Really looking forward to this.

I sound rather nasally, but that's okay. I'm learning to love the sound of mine own voice.

Or maybe it's hate it less, depending on the time of day.

Almost the 29th in most of the world. Come onnnn, let's get started.

Presumably you're just gonna dump them together and let people guess who's who. In which case any submissions after the 29th can be added retroactively.

I sent it lol, I was at work, procrastinated hard on this.

ok. i now have:

- xorkoth
- bptubbs
- d's
- herbavore
- toothpastedog
- animal_cookie
- zephyr
- jessfr
- behindtheshadow
- white_rose
- aihfl

sadie, can you and shambles get something to me by tonight (my time)?

alasdair

Sorry, it was recorded on my daughters iPhone and our schedules haven't linked up recently.

Emails sent.

Let me know via messenger if they were received well.

Again, sorry for the delay folks. Life and all that.